weirdest dream whats yours? Rate Topic: *---- 1 Votes

#166 User is offline   Thorax 

• PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 13 July 2008 - 01:36 PM

View PostNot_You, on Jul 13 2008, 04:29 PM, said:

View PostThorax, on Jul 13 2008, 03:24 PM, said:

View PostNot_You, on Jul 13 2008, 04:21 PM, said:

in 8th grade, every day, my mom would wake me up, i would get up, get dressed, eat, get on the bus, get off the buss, go into the school, wait in the lunchroom, talk to friends, go to class, sit down, and wake up in my bed

It's called a false awakening.

They suck since they usually get me in trouble after I fall asleep after my mom wakes me up once. She yells at to get ready...my response: "I ALREADY DID EVERYTHING!"

yeah, but the thing was this was literally EVERY day

Still the same thing. For some reason you were prone to it.

#167 User is offline   Not_You 

• Lather, Rinse, Repeat as Desired.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:98customizer

Posted 13 July 2008 - 01:56 PM

View PostThorax, on Jul 13 2008, 03:36 PM, said:

View PostNot_You, on Jul 13 2008, 04:29 PM, said:

View PostThorax, on Jul 13 2008, 03:24 PM, said:

View PostNot_You, on Jul 13 2008, 04:21 PM, said:

in 8th grade, every day, my mom would wake me up, i would get up, get dressed, eat, get on the bus, get off the buss, go into the school, wait in the lunchroom, talk to friends, go to class, sit down, and wake up in my bed

It's called a false awakening.

They suck since they usually get me in trouble after I fall asleep after my mom wakes me up once. She yells at to get ready...my response: "I ALREADY DID EVERYTHING!"

yeah, but the thing was this was literally EVERY day

Still the same thing. For some reason you were prone to it.

i just fail
Group: Banned #2
Pirate - "Seriously, I hope you hit this kid over the head with something very, very heavy. Like a truck."

#168 User is offline   Kavemann 

• Heroes get remembered, But Legends never Die.
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Kavemann

Posted 13 July 2008 - 02:03 PM

I don't dream anymore if I do I can't remember them.it really sux
-----------
NO MESS WITH KAVEMANN!

THRILL BILLY #1

#169 User is offline   JackInABox 

• IT'S [JACK] HAMMA TIME
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:gen0cide

Posted 13 July 2008 - 02:55 PM

Either when I had a GIANT spider outside my house, and instead of going away from it everyone would run right beside it to 'hide' in my house..

Or when there was a giant party, I made a bunch of racist jokes, ran, then everyone was hiding and the cops were shooting everyone..
I ended up coming out of hiding, making a huge speech about how good my friends were and then dying. Then I was a ghost, and only my uncle could hear me.. but I was in a tv most of the time like a poltergeist.
Being a ghost in a dream was the WEIRDEST feeling though.. it was almost real
I can't believe I ate the whole thing.

#170 User is offline   MurderDeathKill 

• Spot 31
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:MurderDeathKill

Posted 13 July 2008 - 03:07 PM

I had a dream last night that I was hanging off the side of a boat with my face in the water, and instead of drowning my throat got clogged with sand. And I couldn't get it out, so I choked on it for awhile, but then I just started breathing sand and I would swim around inside the beach itself and stick my eyes out over the sand. It was wierd.
Go Yoda -- I didn't order that!
Posted Image
T-6 A Texan II -- Vance AFB -- 71OTG Ghostriders -- 8FTS Ballers -- Cobra Flight

#171 User is offline   Shalendar 

• The kittens of my bone marrow are pleased
  • PipPip

Posted 13 July 2008 - 07:17 PM

i used to walk in my sleep, while dreaming. My family told me that once, they pointed to my sister and asked me who she was(to see if i was awake), and i replied, she's something-or-other calling fire from heaven to kill me.

I also used to have all these really weird and creepy dreams that are almost indescribably. everything is out of proportion, and crazy. all of physics are thrown out the window. sometimes im seeing in between the fibers of cloth, sometimes somewhere else. it's really hard to describe.

Edit: just remembered another one.
I was at my school in 6th grade( i think). and some big guy walks in the class room with some sort of weapon. i dont remember, but he was bad and trying to hold my class hostage or something. anyway, i run out the door and down the hallway and somehow arrive at my bedroom, i grab my US Navy sheath knife and a pocket knife, run back, and jump on the guy from behind and start slashing at his throat with both knives. Guess what, nothing happens! its like i was attacking him with straws! it was so frustrating.

This post has been edited by Shalendar: 13 July 2008 - 07:29 PM

"thats my goal, get sigged by everybody on the forums" - Spades -- "who knows when I'll need a barrel in my ASA?" - MIR Sniper
3 types of people in the world: Sheep, Wolves, and Sheepdogs. I am a Sheepdog. -- My feedback (+3/-0)

#172 User is offline   Ace-014 

• Back From Life (FCSN)
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Ace-014

Posted 13 July 2008 - 07:33 PM

70% are insanly strange, 20% normalish, 10% Deja Vu.
just about every night
Official SpecOps FC

#173 User is offline   C0N0R 

• whose the guy who horked our clothes eh?
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Mad Sabre

Posted 13 July 2008 - 07:44 PM

before i learned how to drive i would have nightmares that i was stuck in a car going like 100mph and i didnt know how to slow it down or steer it or do anything, its like i couldnt see the dash and pedals. i could only see out the window
SO's own Guitar player/luthier (builder), ask me any questions about guitars or guitar building.
brownie points-15
Gear- Jackson DX10D with OFR, Tremol-no, and concentric pots. Schecter omen 6 with... wait.. wrong forum..
Hope you plan on keeping it, resale on big pickups is dropping faster than your mom's skirt-aqua__scummm

#174 Guest_Cesar_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 13 July 2008 - 07:46 PM

i actually had a dream( or nightmare) that i was banned from the forums....

#175 User is offline   Eskimo 

• Igloo Member #1
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Mime

Posted 13 July 2008 - 08:07 PM

...This is going to suck, but. I have the date and the year with the whole dream written down.. ( I practise lucid dreaming. writing down your dreams is one way of helping to achiving the state. )

October 13 2004.
My dream was pretty messed up. It was a dream that took place in my neighborhood and only certain things have been changed from real life to dream perspective. It started across the schoolfield. we were playing baseball and steven was up to bat. [ he's my buddie, known for along time ] of course becuase Im not good a sports I was placed in the outfield. steve hit the ball and it rolled up to a pool located in the middle ov the outfield [ see it gets wierd ] the pool was square with bright blue water. there was a big stone tablet infront of the pool, Just my luck, the ball went into the pool. so being a strong swimmer [ I am in real life..slow, but strong] I jumped in and retreaved the ball. coming out of the pool I was greeted by a bunch of players who told me I should not have done that. oh well lets start playing again. so now, for logic defiys me I ran to my house and grabbed my bike. rode up the road and instead of the road connecting at the intersection it was blocked off by a giant house. On my journy I was confused as to why I did not go back to play baseball. Entering the house I came into the living room with an old man. He talked to me about good things in life. never had a reason for what he said, just kept repeating, " there are good things in life" he took a pillow off the couch and a pink ballon was stuffed behind it. the ballon rose to the cealing and popped.

End of dream.

yea...most of my dreams are pretty much me running around town..moon gravity. I try to run to my freinds house but I trip and fall whenever I run.
Im stuck at the bottum of the pool and Its to slippery to get out.. thats about it. I have a reacurring dream where im going to Pizza Pizza and the moon gravity prevents me from getting there. ( if I jump then i'll go to high and kill myself.)

man, this book brings back memories..
were's the old lucid dreaming thread when you need it.

This post has been edited by Eskimo: 13 July 2008 - 08:07 PM

#176 User is offline   Evil Fingers 

• ELITE Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 July 2008 - 08:09 PM

Wow, Im really shocked to see this Thread again, cus just a few days ago...I woke up from the strangest dream I have ever experienced...it was like one of those dreams from Nightmare on Elm Street, like a Dream within a Dream and that the only thing I can remember from it, was that I was walking up a small fight of stone stairs, slipped and fell backwards into a pool of water and drowned....it wouldve been a cool dream, if I met Freddy Krueger.

This post has been edited by Evil Fingers: 13 July 2008 - 08:10 PM

#177 User is offline   Eskimo 

• Igloo Member #1
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Mime

Posted 13 July 2008 - 08:13 PM

Aha!!

now this is for viewing perposes only.. DO NOT NECROPOST!!!!!
PS: my pizza pizza dream is on page two.. right unde the foorball comment of not being able to run.
and the links are missing.. so dont get all confused.

http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index...eaming&st=0

#178 User is offline   Evil Fingers 

• ELITE Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 July 2008 - 08:23 PM

;) whats a Foorball?

#179 User is offline   lethalpanther 

• OOO a lizard!
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:lethalpanther1

Posted 13 July 2008 - 08:35 PM

I keep forgetting most dreams...but i had one this morning

I was basically playing speedball(rare for me; ive only gone once and that was with a rental 98) and its on this giant inflatable thing(kinda like little kid bouncehouses but it covered the whole ground and there were bunkers everywhere.) Anyway, i have my trusty a-5 and i'm sprinting across the field, diving to the side, doing random rolls and then, my favorite, i dive through a wall with a tiny hole in it, find a guy facing me, but clearly paying attention and shooting streams of paint at someone else. I end up pulling off a matrix move with a side-flip and just as im about to fire........I wake up ;)
It's only a game, you don't need to be afaid of anyone, except for ONE person. Its not the teenager with a marker worth more than your car. Its not the SPPL player with about 35 BPS firing rate. Its the 40 year old guy lying in a corner, taking a nap before the game begins. His camo will probably be old, and he will most likely be toting a pump. He's been playing since before you were born, and if he mentions how much he didn't like when he had to play with oil based paintballs, make SURE he is on your team. This guy is a ghost.-Match99
Your grace...Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought honourably. And Rhaegar died. - Ser Jorah Mormont

#180 User is offline   slayerjake 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 13 July 2008 - 08:43 PM

A few of my worst dreams/ sleep experiences have been recent... for example

I slept with the shades open and since it was already bright in my room I was blind in my dream, everything was fuzzy white and I could just see outlines.

Recently my eyes opened and I was concious in the sense that I could see my room and everything but I couldn't move or yell. I finally figured out that I could move my right leg and managed to roll over using that. When I rolled over I was able to move the rest of my body and talk.

One really cold night in winter I was sleeping with a comforter and two blankets, and in my dream I tried to punch someone who broke into our house. I couldn't move my arms :( that was pretty scary. I woke up sweating and fighting my comforter.

I have A LOT of dreams about people breaking into our house, and I'm really paranoid about it... its annoying.

Share this topic:

• (13 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users