Special Ops Paintball: Suggest New Special Ops Products - Special Ops Paintball

• (69 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Suggest New Special Ops Products Must be of your invention.

#751 User is offline   Siesatia 

• Watch out, I bite
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Siesatia

Posted 07 August 2006 - 08:12 PM

I'm dying to see a gun that goes over a player's arm, moving the tank off the gun with a remote line, and a Q-Loader, the player's entire fore-arm is engulfed, which allows the gun to be a literal extention of the arm...

This is a huge step from simple accessories, but with Tippmann on the line now it might be done, and be completely pneumonic as well...
IPB Image

#752 User is offline   Spyglass 

• Buttered Toast
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Spyglass

Posted 08 August 2006 - 11:18 AM

View PostSiesatia, on Aug 7 2006, 11:12 PM, said:

I'm dying to see a gun that goes over a player's arm, moving the tank off the gun with a remote line, and a Q-Loader, the player's entire fore-arm is engulfed, which allows the gun to be a literal extention of the arm...

This is a huge step from simple accessories, but with Tippmann on the line now it might be done, and be completely pneumonic as well...

And how would it be activated? The most probable way to do that would be to put a little squeeze pump trigger (you should know what I mean) in your hand, and you squeeze it every time you shoot. If you do that, and something like a rock hits it, it'll go off by itself. There is no way to administer a trigger guard.
Spam is for sandwiches, not the forums!
Catholic Sniper: More pray, less spray
My Brigade Page
Captain of Team Leviathan
LAW launcher for sale, $75, PM me for details

#753 User is offline   Gibby04 

• this is my "BOOM STICK"
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Gibby04

Posted 09 August 2006 - 08:55 AM

Sure their is. make a solid gauntlet thing around your entire hand.. it might be a safty hassard if you deside to slug someone with it, but would look cool. plus you could put as many barels on it as you want, supposing you have enough air. i would totaly put 2 barels on either side of the fist, and then 2 more on top and make them all fire at once like a shot gun. down side is trying to chrono would suck, unless you could fire each barel independantly as well.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us bombing the crap out of that world, because they'd never see it coming."
View My Special Ops Brigade Page
"If life gives you lemons, make lemonade; Then try to find someone whos life is giving them vodka, and have a party." -Ron White

#754 User is offline   Spyglass 

• Buttered Toast
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Spyglass

Posted 09 August 2006 - 01:49 PM

View PostGibby04, on Aug 9 2006, 11:55 AM, said:

Sure their is. make a solid gauntlet thing around your entire hand..

And how would that make a trigger guard? You either could or couldn't access the firing mechanism like that, and would need to change the activation availability each time before you begin firing, to have the same ability as a trigger guard. Due to its problems at keeping firing ability while protecting it from environmental objects which would set it off, it would be more like an expensive, fancy safety feature.

View PostGibby04, on Aug 9 2006, 11:55 AM, said:

it might be a safty hassard if you deside to slug someone with it, but would look cool.

LOL
Spam is for sandwiches, not the forums!
Catholic Sniper: More pray, less spray
My Brigade Page
Captain of Team Leviathan
LAW launcher for sale, $75, PM me for details

#755 User is offline   The_Duece 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 09 August 2006 - 02:49 PM

I was thinking, maybe for the Q-loader, instead of having to carry a lot of pods what about one pod. But also you have a case or something that can fit in the tactical vests they have. The case could hold around 400 or more balls, and all you would have to do is stick the pod in the bottom, and it would fill it up. It can be electronic to regulate the amount of balls going into the pod. This can eliminate the use of holding 4 pods a game.

#756 User is offline   Pirate 

• I aim to misbehave.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:PirateCaptain

Posted 10 August 2006 - 04:08 AM

This is actually a take off of some current Spec Ops Prducts.

I was looking for something to carry spare Pistol Magazines and grenades. I really like the idea of a drop thigh rig, and was looking around Spec Ops. Currently, Spec Ops sells a grenade holder like this, and a Pistol Mag holder for the Tac-8. I then went and looked around Blackhawk, and found this.

Unfortunately, the grenade pouch is too small for Paint Grenades (Thinking Atomic Ordnance Big Boys) and the Pistol Mag pouch is too short for Paintball pistol mags (Using a RAP4 T-68 pistol).

I was thinking Spec Ops could Produce something that could hold a couple grenades and a couple "normal" sized pistol magazines for those players that like to run light, using only a pistol and grenades.
My job is to be an asshole. I excel at the position.
We put our glass to the sky and lift up. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya. So raise a pint for the people that aren't with us. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya...
Austin Michelle Cloyd, Forever in my heart. We love you, Ayesha! Rest in Peace Tyler Hackett
Rest in Peace, Dave Brockie! Cam Cam #83

#757 User is offline   UrbanWolf 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:UrbanWolf06

Posted 10 August 2006 - 01:20 PM

View PostHeadshotjester, on Nov 23 2005, 07:37 PM, said:

Here's another invention I was thinking of. A scenario baller's best friend. A red dot sight with a glow in the dot sight. So while your running around in the middle of the day, you can use the Armson type stuff where it uses the sun, well then at your night game it uses the collected sun light from the day play and creates a glow-in-the-dark dot. You could also make lights out of glow-in-the-dark stuff. I don't think it would be all that hard to invent. Well not with the right resources like companyies have.

acog makes a dot sight with tritium inserts for night and fiber optic for day. very bright, very useful, not very affordable

#758 User is offline   livetodriveaporsche 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:livetodriveaporsche

Posted 10 August 2006 - 08:45 PM

ok, you guys just came out with that hawk vest with the cross draw right? so, I would like to see an interlock version of the cross draw holster so I can put it on my broadsword vest , along with an interlock version of this: http://www.specialopspaintball.com/shop/pr...&CAT=104202
A true wise man has more questions than answers.

Everything in my world revolves around neither the sun nor the earth, but around a paintball.

#759 User is offline   thatGuy 

• caution offensive content
  • PipPip

Posted 11 August 2006 - 10:41 AM

View PostUrbanWolf, on Aug 10 2006, 01:20 PM, said:

View PostHeadshotjester, on Nov 23 2005, 07:37 PM, said:

Here's another invention I was thinking of. A scenario baller's best friend. A red dot sight with a glow in the dot sight. So while your running around in the middle of the day, you can use the Armson type stuff where it uses the sun, well then at your night game it uses the collected sun light from the day play and creates a glow-in-the-dark dot. You could also make lights out of glow-in-the-dark stuff. I don't think it would be all that hard to invent. Well not with the right resources like companyies have.

acog makes a dot sight with tritium inserts for night and fiber optic for day. very bright, very useful, not very affordable

No the ACOG trijicon is not what I'd call affordable to most paintballers.

There are however many other optics companies out there that make quality optics that are both affordable and functional for paintball. Think short range pistol scopes & sights.

Bushnell 2-6x32 Elite 3200 Handgun Scope

This one here has the FireFly recticle and 20" of eye relief.

" Developed by Bushnell engineers especially for the lowest light hunting situations, the new Fire Fly reticle illuminates the cross hairs after only a quick 10 second charge with a flashlight. Unlike battery-powered reticles - which often fail at the absolute worst times - the Fire Fly reticle will glow green and you will see your crosshairs... "

#760 User is offline   Festanator 

• hes nisknames bear...
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Festanator

Posted 11 August 2006 - 12:49 PM

My idea is to put a co2 or hpa tank into a stock. you would have your remote running directily from the tank/stock to the reg. You could also make it collapseable so it would be easier to refill your tank

Posted Image

oh yea srry if any already gave this idea

This post has been edited by Festanator: 11 August 2006 - 12:50 PM

IPB Image

#761 User is offline   thatGuy 

• caution offensive content
  • PipPip

Posted 11 August 2006 - 07:22 PM

View PostthatGuy, on Aug 6 2006, 09:31 PM, said:

Upgrading the Hammer...

It's simply silly that there are no stock options for the Hammer. while pondering this one day I had a vision. I saw a molded plastic gun body that looked alot like the 98c mounted between 2 A5's. Only, this was different, I first noticed there was no crank and the 98c frame had a trigger. Upon further investigation the firing mechanism for the Hammer was now handled by an electric motor that was controlled by a rehostat in the trigger of the 98c frame. ( Much like the old slot race tracks ) this beast could accomodate any 98c stock and even had a mock barrel protruding slightly from the front so that one could mount a scepter grenade launcher. And, the hopper was some sort of unified contraption that looked like two 330 round hoppers merged together with stovepipes connecting them to the appropriate markers. ( that thing must have held 650-700 tounds. )

There was mention of using the Ion for a DT in the Hammer forum. I thought it might be worth revisiting this idea, under the circumstances.

How about a Blackcell Ion DT? similar to what I mentioned above except using 2 Ions. this should reduce the weight alot from the A-5 DT. And, I would buy one if you made it similar to what I'm thinking. It really needs a stock to be effective IMHO, adding the grenade launcher option just makes the thing all around nasty in the right hands.

namely mine.

#762 User is offline   deadeye50 

• I'm an optimist's worst nightmare... truth.
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:deadeye50

Posted 15 August 2006 - 09:29 AM

View PostHeadshotjester, on Nov 23 2005, 04:37 PM, said:

Actually your right it wouldnt be to hard to invent. My grandpa on his AR-15 has a military scope ok well during the day it gathers light and at night the crosshairs glow orange so you can shoot at a shadow. So it cost more than the gun but still. {really it did it was like a $1000 dollar scope}
"Sure you can trust the goverment. Just ask an Indian."
"If you want peace prepare for war" You can't spell crap without rap.
Mercy is what they call it when you miss what you're shooting at.

#763 User is offline   Dark Wolf 

• elite newb
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Dark Wolf

Posted 15 August 2006 - 09:33 AM

bull pup styled with the hopper at the back slanted like the 98c with the internals moving back and all that other stuff
look at me, I am an attention whore

#764 User is offline   M82BFG 

• 97 Autococker
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:M82BFG

Posted 15 August 2006 - 11:12 AM

I have an autococker and it is hard to find a way to mount a laser or tac light it would be easier if they made a phneumatics cover with some functionality i have an idea for one i put my ideas in a drawing for you

please send me messages saying what you think i want to know

if nessacery i can draw again more detailed but this should get the point across

Attached File(s)

Always love a cocker

#765 User is offline   PirateGent 

• Scenario Player at-large
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:PirateGent

Posted 15 August 2006 - 12:54 PM

It hit me the other day - not sure if anyone has suggested it yet but what about a Vest or some sort of Load Bearing System for scenario games? Yes the currect vests are great but look out of place when doing a WWII themed game.

So that's my idea - how about a WWII (or other eras) themed vest or LBS? I tried getting some pouches from Cops911 to make my own Vietnam themed LBE but wasn't as nice as a Sabre vest or something similar.

There are several Scenario players (like me) who like to try and dress the part for the game (it really adds to the feel, IMHO).

So that's my idea Scenario themed (costumed) Vest

This post has been edited by PirateGent: 15 August 2006 - 12:55 PM

user posted image

Share this topic:

• (69 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users