Special Ops Paintball: Broadsword Marker Poll - Special Ops Paintball

Jump to content


  • (4 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Broadsword Marker Poll What marker do you use as a Broadsword? Rate Topic: -----

Poll: What marker do you use as a Broadsword? (100 member(s) have cast votes)

What marker do you use?

  1. Tippmann (earlier model, specify) (2 votes [1.75%])

    Percentage of vote: 1.75%

  2. Tippmann Model 98 (6 votes [5.26%])

    Percentage of vote: 5.26%

  3. Tippmann 98 Custom (14 votes [12.28%])

    Percentage of vote: 12.28%

  4. Tippmann A-5 (34 votes [29.82%])

    Percentage of vote: 29.82%

  5. Tippmann X-7 (13 votes [11.40%])

    Percentage of vote: 11.40%

  6. Smart Parts Ion (6 votes [5.26%])

    Percentage of vote: 5.26%

  7. Battle Tested BT-4 Combat (1 votes [0.88%])

    Percentage of vote: 0.88%

  8. Battle Tested BT-4 Delta (4 votes [3.51%])

    Percentage of vote: 3.51%

  9. Other Marker (please specify) (34 votes [29.82%])

    Percentage of vote: 29.82%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 User is offline   Caissey 

  • Mmm Tasteeos Rock
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 443
  • Joined: 28-January 08
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:MA, USA
  • Brigade Name:Tasteeos

Posted 29 July 2008 - 05:58 PM

I have been looking through and these are some of the more used paintball markers that Broadswords tend to use. If you use one that is not on the list, hit "other" and specify which paintball marker you use.

I use my Tippmann 98 Custom.

This post has been edited by Caissey: 29 July 2008 - 06:00 PM

0

#2 User is offline   REBELS_PEACHZ 

  • I have ADD, you wouldn't understand....LOOK A SQUIRREL!
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 215
  • Joined: 24-May 08
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Missoula, MT
  • Brigade Name:PEACHZ

Posted 29 July 2008 - 09:27 PM

Back in my Broadsword days, I had my A5 with commando stock and flatline barrel...pretty much the poster child gun for a SO Broadsword. Didn't know that at the time, but oh well. It worked great, good range and a stable platform to shoot from.
Official Sabre #75 If We Cant Do It, It Doesnt Need To Be Done!
Christian Paintballer
Tippmann Owner's Club #112
0

#3 User is offline   Caissey 

  • Mmm Tasteeos Rock
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 443
  • Joined: 28-January 08
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:MA, USA
  • Brigade Name:Tasteeos

Posted 30 July 2008 - 09:37 AM

I will eventually get an A-5 and pretty much everything S.O has for its poster child marker. But for now I'll stick with what has been working for me so far. Good ol' 98.
0

#4 User is offline   Jonas 

  • Woodsball? Sounds fun.
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 442
  • Joined: 20-February 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Somewhere
  • Brigade Name:H

Posted 30 July 2008 - 09:45 AM

I'd say the perfect Broadsword gun would be what SpecOps has posted up. Ah, I remember the days when mods made sense.
Yeah I use an M-16 grip, wanna fight about it?

Best webcomic ever.
0

#5 User is offline   Caissey 

  • Mmm Tasteeos Rock
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 443
  • Joined: 28-January 08
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:MA, USA
  • Brigade Name:Tasteeos

Posted 30 July 2008 - 12:52 PM

View PostJonas, on Jul 30 2008, 12:45 PM, said:

I'd say the perfect Broadsword gun would be what SpecOps has posted up. Ah, I remember the days when mods made sense.

Yeah I've seen some ugly markers modifications lately. Especially on the 98.
0

#6 User is offline   CON*RAD 

  • Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 514
  • Joined: 04-June 08
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Indiana
  • Brigade Name:CON*RAD

Posted 30 July 2008 - 01:00 PM

View PostCaissey, on Jul 30 2008, 11:52 AM, said:

View PostJonas, on Jul 30 2008, 12:45 PM, said:

I'd say the perfect Broadsword gun would be what SpecOps has posted up. Ah, I remember the days when mods made sense.

Yeah I've seen some ugly markers modifications lately. Especially on the 98.


That is so true^ a paintball marker is not ment for wasted/dead weight objects,( scopes, Bipids, shrouds, or stupid stuff like that). I use most of my markers I have ever had basically stock with an exception of a good barrel.

Any marker will work as long as it puts out a decent amount of paint. I use a 98.
AGD- "because quality always shoots straight"

pump player

SOUP
0

#7 User is offline   Caissey 

  • Mmm Tasteeos Rock
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 443
  • Joined: 28-January 08
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:MA, USA
  • Brigade Name:Tasteeos

Posted 30 July 2008 - 01:25 PM

View PostCON*RAD, on Jul 30 2008, 04:00 PM, said:

View PostCaissey, on Jul 30 2008, 11:52 AM, said:

View PostJonas, on Jul 30 2008, 12:45 PM, said:

I'd say the perfect Broadsword gun would be what SpecOps has posted up. Ah, I remember the days when mods made sense.

Yeah I've seen some ugly markers modifications lately. Especially on the 98.


That is so true^ a paintball marker is not ment for wasted/dead weight objects,( scopes, Bipids, shrouds, or stupid stuff like that). I use most of my markers I have ever had basically stock with an exception of a good barrel.

Any marker will work as long as it puts out a decent amount of paint. I use a 98.


It depends on what type of game I am playing that I would even consider a bi-pod. Maybe if I was playing Attack/Defend and I was in the back of my base defending I'd find a great spot and play a little "sniper" and rest the marker on a bi-pod rather than my arm. A little more stable and not shaking as much.

Helps a tiny bit. But yeah use USEFUL modifications, if you actually use a scope. Get one. If you just bought it to make your marker heavy and look "good" (sometimes they do look awesome) but they are just a waste of money.
0

#8 User is offline   GhostHeero 

  • Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 36
  • Joined: 29-July 08
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:lunenburg ma
  • Brigade Name:GhostHeero

Posted 30 July 2008 - 09:08 PM

x7 ftw!!

but yea i use atm is x7 with flatline and a e trigger and it works awsome. runin c02 atm but im swichin to air soon. gonna be soo much better

edit dont play broadsword but still

This post has been edited by GhostHeero: 30 July 2008 - 09:09 PM

0

#9 User is offline   Caissey 

  • Mmm Tasteeos Rock
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 443
  • Joined: 28-January 08
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:MA, USA
  • Brigade Name:Tasteeos

Posted 31 July 2008 - 02:06 PM

I have always wanted to shoot the X-7 just to get the feel of it for a bit. Only shot an A-5. It was alright.
0

#10 User is offline   OP4delta 

  • Squad Commando
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 115
  • Joined: 19-June 08

Posted 31 July 2008 - 06:19 PM

i voted for the bt delta, but i actually use the delta elite (same thing but with e-grip, apex barrel, and rip clip (cyclone fed loader)), so i can shoot faster and farther. Great gun, stock collapses for cqb stuff, apex lets me do indirect fire for broadsword work. love it.
0

#11 User is offline   Caissey 

  • Mmm Tasteeos Rock
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 443
  • Joined: 28-January 08
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:MA, USA
  • Brigade Name:Tasteeos

Posted 31 July 2008 - 07:36 PM

View PostOP4delta, on Jul 31 2008, 09:19 PM, said:

i voted for the bt delta, but i actually use the delta elite (same thing but with e-grip, apex barrel, and rip clip (cyclone fed loader)), so i can shoot faster and farther. Great gun, stock collapses for cqb stuff, apex lets me do indirect fire for broadsword work. love it.

Nice it sounds great. :D
0

#12 User is offline   KILLSWITCH 

  • OSF
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 68
  • Joined: 24-February 08
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Iowa
  • Brigade Name:K1LLSWITCH

Posted 08 August 2008 - 06:38 PM

I voted twice cuz i use both my x-7 and my bt-4 assault they r both very good but i do think my bt is a little bit better for what paint i can use the x-7 is really picky but they both work great
0

#13 User is offline   Caissey 

  • Mmm Tasteeos Rock
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 443
  • Joined: 28-January 08
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:MA, USA
  • Brigade Name:Tasteeos

Posted 08 August 2008 - 06:40 PM

I have seen a lot of paintballers with BT markers and they say that they are great. I'll try one sometime.
0

#14 User is offline   mass destruction 

  • Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 405
  • Joined: 08-August 08
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:copiague ny, aka middle of paintball nowhere

Posted 09 August 2008 - 10:47 AM

i dont play broadsword but now that i think about it i could pretty easily with my marker.whenever im not using my delta .68 i use a spyder mr2 with electric hopper and apex.

This post has been edited by mass destruction: 09 August 2008 - 10:47 AM

(quote-Iron Eagle) This is why my preferred way of death is strapping a bomb to myself, walking into PETA HQ and detonating it.
(Quote-weltmaker2000) I don't call my guns pumps. I refer to them as euthanizers of the stupid.
0

#15 User is offline   Caissey 

  • Mmm Tasteeos Rock
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 443
  • Joined: 28-January 08
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:MA, USA
  • Brigade Name:Tasteeos

Posted 09 August 2008 - 11:54 AM

View Postmass destruction, on Aug 9 2008, 01:47 PM, said:

i dont play broadsword but now that i think about it i could pretty easily with my marker.whenever im not using my delta .68 i use a spyder mr2 with electric hopper and apex.

Yeah you could play one, you might play one and not even realize it sometimes.

I end up going commander in some games and don't even realize it until the end.
0

Share this topic:


  • (4 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users