• You cannot reply to this topic

SP-1 longbow need help

#1 User is offline   SO-BraveDog 

• my phone# 1-773-509-5027 :]
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:X7Sabre

Posted 29 February 2008 - 05:21 PM

is it able to make a sp-1 into a longbow sniper marker. as long as you have the magazine setup, stock adaptor. 98 longbow stock. it should be able to do it right. the only thing that i think would be a problem is the feedneck on the sp-1. on the ion you have to take off the feedneck to put the longbow setup and i was wandering if you could take the feedneck off the sp-1 and put the longbow magazine on it. any help will be great
Let All Snipers Unite Under One Banner
(Stealth, Patience, Honor)
Official Sniper #1
I'm a christian paintballer - Isaiah 40:31
Sp-1 Owner #1
SP-1 Sabre/Sniper

#2 User is offline   bbxbox95 

• Got Skills?
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:bbxbox95

Posted 29 February 2008 - 05:45 PM

well if the feed neck does in fact come off then it would make sense for the magazine to fit.

This post has been edited by bbxbox95: 29 February 2008 - 06:01 PM

Automaggot #141-Tippmann Owner #57-Cod4 player-xKERMITtheFROGx
I don't buy drugs, how else would I afford paintball- If you are above the influence, put this in your sig

#3 Guest_PhantomAssassin_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 01 March 2008 - 02:49 PM

Hmmm...I don't think it will work. I am studying up on it right now. I just need to confirm whether or not this statement is true:

I know what you are planning, i have the longbow kit on a tac one, my mate has an SP1, they will not fit together without cutting off the center of the feed neck on the SP1, not sure if it will be machineable to fit a standard screw in feed neck, but it will require permanent mods to the gun.

the rails are also filled in where the feed passes through the body, meaning more mods would be required to make the feed adaptor fit

I found that post on UKScenario.com and I'm trying to confirm it...

#4 User is offline   EVERETTB2002 

• Adrenaline Junkie
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Ev

Posted 17 March 2008 - 01:40 PM

yeah i wish i could help, i just sent my sp-1's in but... i do remember trying to get the feedneck off jsut once and having trouble so i gave up... i do however feel that if you're planning on making it into a long bow just do the mod even if it is permanent ... if this is going to be a marker you're using for sniping you'll never want that feedneck anyways. i'm very interested in this project of your's and will try to help out if you have any other questions...
[QUOTE]
Sp-1 owner #2

#5 User is offline   HunterOfMen 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:OneShotExecuter

Posted 17 March 2008 - 01:49 PM

I personally wouldn't even bother with the magazine part. The chances of you actually taking out one player at a time on the other team is slim. The magazine holds... what? Like 21 rounds? Correct me if I'm wrong. If anything, I'd get the Q-Loader, the shroud, and the 98 Custom stock. That would be my best guess if you REALLY wanted a Longbow.

#6 User is offline   EVERETTB2002 

• Adrenaline Junkie
  • PipPip

Posted 17 March 2008 - 01:54 PM

yeah but what are the chances he plays at a field where people do spread out or he is hunting for a target and wants a low profle and light gun... idk i think it'd be cool to break the mold and do something unique that fits him as a player... idk i just see too many sp-1's with q-loaders that it'd be sweet to see someone mix it up a bit.
[QUOTE]
Sp-1 owner #2

#7 User is offline   SO-BraveDog 

• my phone# 1-773-509-5027 :]
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:X7Sabre

Posted 17 March 2008 - 02:10 PM

View PostHunterOfMen, on Mar 17 2008, 04:49 PM, said:

I personally wouldn't even bother with the magazine part. The chances of you actually taking out one player at a time on the other team is slim. The magazine holds... what? Like 21 rounds? Correct me if I'm wrong. If anything, I'd get the Q-Loader, the shroud, and the 98 Custom stock. That would be my best guess if you REALLY wanted a Longbow.

actualy i rarely play at a Woodsball field. my friend has his own field and is about the best field i've played at. anyway sense i play at my friends field and sense we don't have alot of players i can go after them one at a time, or it can sit and wait for them. i play the role of sniper on my team so i would like a gun that works for that position
Let All Snipers Unite Under One Banner
(Stealth, Patience, Honor)
Official Sniper #1
I'm a christian paintballer - Isaiah 40:31
Sp-1 Owner #1
SP-1 Sabre/Sniper

#8 User is offline   EVERETTB2002 

• Adrenaline Junkie
  • PipPip

Posted 24 March 2008 - 12:22 PM

sweet well good luck with the project man, im inetrested to see how it turns out!
[QUOTE]
Sp-1 owner #2

#9 User is offline   BLACK MAMBA 

• Living Luxerific
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 24 March 2008 - 06:32 PM

hummmm i havent seen very many sp1's qloaded
Posted Image
MM PB /VALKEN / FLASC / CCC / COMPULSIVE / MSS / TIBERIUS / GUERRILLA

#10 User is offline   MooSE34 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:MOOSE34

Posted 12 April 2010 - 05:54 PM

I just received my longbow kit to mod my sp1. I'm going to have to mill down the feedneck about a half inch or so, to get the mag feed system to clear (a permanent change to the body) and then fill down some of the individual weaver rails just a hair for the screw lines to match. It's been done b-e-a-utifully before, check youtube and google for video's, they have some sweet paintjobs on them too. There was some pictures in this forum somewhere as well, but couldn't seem to find them at the moment. That's where I saw them originally, and fell in love with the idea. If I get mine moded soon, I'll post some pics for you and let you know how the process goes. But ya, it's gonna look sick :D

#11 User is offline   sousey 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:HELL-FIRE

Posted 12 April 2010 - 06:00 PM

Its doable -
http://www.x7og.net/...p1-longbow.html

Posted Image

This post has been edited by sousey: 12 April 2010 - 06:01 PM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1