Special Ops Paintball: Autococker Issue - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Autococker Issue Have A WGP STO that wont recock the back block Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Silent Fox 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Silent Fox

Posted 24 July 2009 - 01:25 PM

I Have a WGP STO Autococker that i am just fighting with. When I air it up the Block will cock the bolt but not return the bolt forword like an auto should. I checked the air lines from the front to make sure they were all in the right places and they were. Any Ideas Or awnsers to my little problem would be great.
Chesley Lewis

#2 User is offline   Meline 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Meline

Posted 25 July 2009 - 01:20 AM

View PostSilent Fox, on Jul 24 2009, 02:25 PM, said:

I Have a WGP STO Autococker that i am just fighting with. When I air it up the Block will cock the bolt but not return the bolt forword like an auto should. I checked the air lines from the front to make sure they were all in the right places and they were. Any Ideas Or awnsers to my little problem would be great.

If you are 100% possative that your air lines are correct (If you have a hinge the barb closest to the frame on teh three way should be going to the barb closest to teh frame on teh ram; On a slider its opposite the 3 way shouldbe the farthest barb to the closest RAM) than you either have a simple timing problem OR a blow 3 way oring which is pushing air to both sides of teh ram.

This what you do. (I'm assuming you have a hinge)
1. Loosen the actuating collar,
2. Screw the collar in towards the frame till the RAM cycles forward.

If that completely fails what I would do is disconnect the air lines from teh LPR and Ram but leave them attached to the 3way. Blow on teh LPR line and check air flow through teh 3 way while manually cycling it. If the air flow is good you have a blockage in the RAM. Fix it and then replace all teh front block hoses (do NOT reuse teh hoses they will just leak and ruin your day)
CPPA #2701

aka Lazarusrat

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users