• You cannot reply to this topic

SWAT kevlar Helmet Review

#1 User is offline   Ghost 1 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Ghost 1

Posted 17 January 2008 - 10:15 PM

I got a black PASGT SWAT helmet to complete my SWAT set up and tryed it out the other day. This thing is awesome. If

you are tired of those head shots that can really be painful sometimes i reccomend this. It looks so milsim and realistic it

gives you a new intimidation factor. It protects your head very well and fits over masks. however, there are a couple small

flaws to it. I havent used it in hot weather but i can imagine it getting a bit hot. also it looks great but you dont want a big

bulgy mask to go with it or it looks kind of funny. I use v-force profiler.
IF YOU RUN YOU WILL ONLY DIE TIRED

#2 User is offline   Lord Helmet 

• You went over my helmet?!
  • Pip

Posted 20 January 2008 - 08:39 PM

View PostGhost 1, on Jan 17 2008, 11:15 PM, said:

I got a black PASGT SWAT helmet to complete my SWAT set up and tryed it out the other day. This thing is awesome. If

you are tired of those head shots that can really be painful sometimes i reccomend this. It looks so milsim and realistic it

gives you a new intimidation factor. It protects your head very well and fits over masks. however, there are a couple small

flaws to it. I havent used it in hot weather but i can imagine it getting a bit hot. also it looks great but you dont want a big

Helmets are fun to wear, but you should also add in a couple of things.

Wearing helmets can make the job pretty hot; and without a helmet cover, it could have a shiny surface that allows enemies to see you. Not only this, but it allows paintballs to break more easily around your cranium.

I usually prefer to wear helmets in Airsoft just because everything is already mil-sim. I only wear my helmet when I feel like having bragging rights against a horde of enemies that typically aim for the head.

I AM THE DARK LORD OF PAINTBALL...
FEAR ME, BUT FOLLOW!

#3 User is offline   Never Dead's twin 

• WARPAINT
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:BLACK OPS RANGER

Posted 06 February 2008 - 08:52 AM

View PostGhost 1, on Jan 17 2008, 10:15 PM, said:

I have tried on a REAL kevelar helment over my mask and it firt perfectly, but I won't keep it as part of my primary set-up because paint will alway pop.

#4 User is offline   Warpaint 

• "Well...Shall We?"
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Warpaint537

Posted 06 February 2008 - 09:02 AM

If you ever get tired of those heavier PASGT helmets, you might try a Delta (skate helmet). They're cheaper, lighter, cooler, and more impact resistant. You may have to remove some of the liner/cushion in the forehead section to accommodate your goggles, and get yourself a camo cover, but in the long run, I think you would use it more often.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." ~ Edmund Burke ~ "Well...shall we?" ~ Hoot, Black Hawk Down
Posted Image

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users