• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

paintball for night owls paintball at night Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   newbiepaintball 

• you just been shot!
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 01 August 2010 - 11:46 AM

yo everyone i was just wondering with everyone on this sight at least ONE person has to have heard about a night woodsball place in the Ma.....comment down there V telling me a place in Ma that has a night place....see yo all soon

#2 User is offline   Dark Shadow Hunter 

• Screwball, one each.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Dark Shadow Hunter

Posted 03 August 2010 - 10:00 AM

Most night play that occurs at a commercially ran field is usually part of a scenario or big game event. Outside of that your best bet would be to do outlaw/outback play. By outlaw play I mean playing on private land with the permission of the land owner.

#3 User is offline   blackcelldrumr15 

• Group: Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 03 August 2010 - 10:07 AM

Wasn't there a thread about this about 2 days ago? Hmmm...

Anyway DSH is correct, most of the time is going to happen as part of a big scenario at a commercial field, but you can have an outlaw game in the dark, just be sure to get the land owners permission first. Or play on your own land like I do.
Posted Image
Facebook - Group: Banned #18
PMR - P90 Ion FOR SALE - System X Sniper

#4 User is offline   Iron__Man 

• My boomstick is bigger than yours...
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Iron_Man

Posted 03 August 2010 - 08:42 PM

night play is a mixed bag. honestly. apart from people cheating, masks fogging, and getting the fps and bps set with everyone, it's probably more fun to just camp around a fire and tell war stories than to bust your hump in the dark. and you'll save paint for the daytime and evening. :P
Posted Image Posted Image
THE DEATH BUNNIES! - We hate your face!-

#5 User is offline   Legato 

• AKA reapermen - AKA Legaqua - Resident Brass Whore
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator

Posted 03 August 2010 - 11:50 PM

View Postnewbiepaintball, on 01 August 2010 - 02:46 PM, said:

yo everyone i was just wondering with everyone on this sight at least ONE person has to have heard about a night woodsball place in the Ma.....comment down there V telling me a place in Ma that has a night place....see yo all soon

in my 8 years playing here i have never seen or heard of a night game being played in this state. Most likley due to insurance and/or most scenario games in this state are 8-10 hours, not a full 24.

Outlaw ball is your best bet.

Like others have said, it isn't really safe, and you can get injured easily running around in the dark. Best to play speedball in an open field at night under a full moon. DOne that before. That was wicked fun. But walking through the forest to get there is just pitch black

"I think wearing camo is dishonorable. No honorable player would pretend to be a tree or bush."Posted Image My Gallery - Ninja/Pirate Alliance - Marker Animations Posted ImageSpec Ops Posted Image Pump CrewSig Rules - Gen Rules & Regs - Avatar Rules - Warn Level/Reduction - Forum FAQs - Ultimate Pump Sticky - PDT

#6 User is offline   Iron__Man 

• My boomstick is bigger than yours...
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Iron_Man

Posted 04 August 2010 - 04:22 PM

^^^ that, and to avoid friendly fire you really have to figure out how to tell who is who, like by glowsticks. but allt hat goes against the essence of night play. the full moon on an open field like with rec play kinda bunkers, etc. would be a good way. but in forested areas it is seriously pitch black. even with a full moon.
Posted Image Posted Image
THE DEATH BUNNIES! - We hate your face!-

#7 User is offline   I.K.E. 

• A Militia of One
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:I.K.E.

Posted 04 August 2010 - 07:27 PM

Night play is serious fun. But, safety first: do what the other guys suggested.
"I love Kaesie because Florentine said so."Bushball is Australian for Woodsball. SOFA Best Grammar '010
Grammar Police Co-Commander Badge #1 IKE & Ike '09 STUDMUFFIN Debater of the 1st Order of Ashrak ASH123
"Overkill is underrated." -Col. John "Hannibal" Smith
Posted Image ... another Staff granted wish.

#8 User is offline   Dark Shadow Hunter 

• Screwball, one each.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Dark Shadow Hunter

Posted 05 August 2010 - 08:17 AM

The closest field to MA that I know for sure has night play is EMR Paintball Park in New Milford, PA. Their June event and their August event both have night play. If you get a chance to attend either one take it. I don't know much about the Western Worrs format they use for the June event, but I have heard a lot of good things about it. Their August event is usually a Viper 26 hour scenario format. I have played in three Viper games close to my area and the games have all been intense.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users