Special Ops Paintball: What would you do? - Special Ops Paintball

• (6 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

What would you do? does not pertain to paintball Rate Topic: ***-- 2 Votes

Poll: Oh No! (113 member(s) have cast votes)

Every country in the world has allied against the US.All ages are pressured to join the armed forces. What do you do.

1. Move to Ireland (18 votes [15.93%])

Percentage of vote: 15.93%

2. Commit suicide (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. Join the air force (23 votes [20.35%])

Percentage of vote: 20.35%

4. join the army (25 votes [22.12%])

Percentage of vote: 22.12%

5. join the navy (6 votes [5.31%])

Percentage of vote: 5.31%

6. join the marines (41 votes [36.28%])

Percentage of vote: 36.28%

The US is invaded. What do you do?

1. Fight! (82 votes [72.57%])

Percentage of vote: 72.57%

2. Run! (7 votes [6.19%])

Percentage of vote: 6.19%

3. Commit Suicide (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

4. Turn your house into a fortress (23 votes [20.35%])

Percentage of vote: 20.35%

5. Surrender to the invaders (1 votes [0.88%])

Percentage of vote: 0.88%

Earth is invaded by space aliens.What do you do?

1. Fight to the end! (101 votes [89.38%])

Percentage of vote: 89.38%

2. Run! (10 votes [8.85%])

Percentage of vote: 8.85%

3. Surrender (1 votes [0.88%])

4. Commit suicide (1 votes [0.88%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

#61 User is offline   Seizureman 

• Designated Idiot
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Seizureman

Posted 20 April 2008 - 11:43 AM

Comes to teh Canadaz! We haz teh cheap doughnuts!!1!!!!!!11!!!!1!!!!!!
:D

This post has been edited by Seizureman: 20 April 2008 - 11:43 AM

Cant have a Shameless Quote if they won't tell me what it is...
401 BP

#62 User is offline   Aim for the trash 

• Not my name?
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:REMOVED AS INAPPROPRIATE

Posted 20 April 2008 - 12:23 PM

Marines

I would fight for my country. Me, my family, and my god family would fight til the end. Much guns. Two .22s, one 12 gauge, one mauser 98 (first model), lee-enfield, winchester rifle. Only one is semi though, that could be a problem. Three bolt action, one pump action and one lever action.

Aliens? If they die when I shoot them, fight. If they are the invincible type (shields) run and hide. If found, lead to head.

Edit: fortress house is a bad idea. Artillery and/or airstrike would finish you off right quick.

This post has been edited by Aim for the trash: 20 April 2008 - 12:26 PM

You have failed as a paintballer.
Special Ops Feedback M. Carter Brown feedback
Dirty quotes get you warned. Dang it Mike.

#63 User is offline   Suicidal Lemming 

• Yes, that is a lemming with an AK in my avatar, 2 points to you.
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Phoenixblade UK

Posted 20 April 2008 - 02:46 PM

Well I'm not from the US, but if my country was invaded I'd probably join logistics for the airforce. I can't stand the thought of actually killing someone but I'd be willing to help in other ways. Maybe as an engineer, whatever doesn't have a combat role I'd eagerly do.

If aliens invaded though I wouldn't think twice about shooting them in the face. Doesn't say "thou shalt not kill aliens" in the Bible, so I'd sign up in the army.
IBTL
In Before The Lock

#64 User is offline   Goldenhand 

• SpecOps GFXT #4
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Goldenhand

Posted 20 April 2008 - 03:12 PM

View PostSuicidal Lemming, on Apr 20 2008, 05:46 PM, said:

Well I'm not from the US, but if my country was invaded I'd probably join logistics for the airforce. I can't stand the thought of actually killing someone but I'd be willing to help in other ways. Maybe as an engineer, whatever doesn't have a combat role I'd eagerly do.

If aliens invaded though I wouldn't think twice about shooting them in the face. Doesn't say "thou shalt not kill aliens" in the Bible, so I'd sign up in the army.

HAHAHA! :D I gotta make space to sig that...

Fox urine nothing! I would rent an elephant from the local circus and give it a massive dose of ex-lax. I would then proceed to "cork it" with an attached string so when the kids show up KABLOOEE!!!!!! See if their parents can sue an elephant for defacating! -ZZaque

#65 User is offline   wargames 

• Eat, sleep, bleed the paint
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:WARGAMES

Posted 20 April 2008 - 03:15 PM

Move to Switzerland, they're neutral right...
I am the Paintball Stig
Do not pain searching for identity, learn to live in your period of history as a human being.
Society accepts tyranny because it fears uncertainty.

#66 User is offline   ~PUMA~ 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:~PUMA~

Posted 20 April 2008 - 03:43 PM

All the choices equal death... But fighting then dying sounds fun.

#67 User is offline   MASER 

• I am SciFi
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:MASER

Posted 21 April 2008 - 10:25 AM

Earth being invaded by ET?

Step 1:] Run - Heavily populated areas and Military bases will probably be hit first. So I'll be moving someplace where nobody is. Looking at light maps (see Exhibit A) will help find the best location.

Exhibit A
Posted Image

Step 2:] Watch - Aliens are going to have alien minds; tactics to fight humans (earthlings) probably wont work. ET will probably have some technology the will look like "magic" to us standardized Earth weapons might not worth the way they would against earth technology. So I will proceed to watch them and look for weakness in their tactics and technology.

Step 3:]
Fight - For a while we'll have to fight like the Taliban and other terrors groups to keep ET guessing. We'll probably have to resort to Suicide Bomber Abducties, IED's, and the sort to stop them.

Binary Specter: Scenario Paintball Team
"Haven't you read the Super Villain's Handbook? This is where you're supposed to twirl your mustache and gloat."
"We're not going in circles, nimrod, 'cause we've never been here before. We're completely lost."

#68 User is offline   Elmer 

• Its Paintball Season!
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Elmer

Posted 23 April 2008 - 06:56 AM

Suicidal Lemmon I think it says 'thou shall not kill.' The point being it does not specify race, species, nor planet of origin. This may put the souls of us hunters at risk:) Is not the gift of life from God similar weither human, alien or squirrel?

Just a thought... I'd blast the green invaders... same as you :alien:
Elmer J. Fudd
"I own a Tippmann and some shot."

#69 User is offline   PhunkyMunky 

• Git'er Done!!
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Gotta change this

Posted 23 April 2008 - 07:12 AM

I'd join the Marines (Already was in the Army, may as well see what the Marines are like) and I'd fight, fight, fight.

As for alians... As long as they abolish the national deficit, bring our men and women home from Iraq (End the war with a U.S./ allies and alian victory), catch Osama, and let me drive their ship, I'd be ok with joining them. Otherwise, I'm locked, cocked, and ready to rock.

#70 User is offline   Puzuma 

• That is not dead which can eternal lie,
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators
  • Brigade Name:Puzuma

Posted 23 April 2008 - 07:13 AM

1- I'm a Canuck so no need for me to move, seppuku or to join the military.

2- Grab my hammer and help with the take over.

3- See number 2. Once I have them lulled into thinking I'm loyal to their cause I'll take over from the inside using thier tech against them.
Posted Image
That is not dead which can eternal lie,And with strange aeons even death may die.

#71 User is offline   Ekima 

• :Grin: I like it when you run!
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:EKIMA

Posted 23 April 2008 - 07:49 AM

View PostElmer, on Apr 23 2008, 09:56 AM, said:

Suicidal Lemmon I think it says 'thou shall not kill.' The point being it does not specify race, species, nor planet of origin. This may put the souls of us hunters at risk:) Is not the gift of life from God similar weither human, alien or squirrel?

though shalt not kill/ though shalt not murder/ though shall not take human life with a premetitated plan, due to personal reasons/dislike

war was not only alowwed but commanded in the old testiment so it is gennerally interprited to mean though shalt not kill for personal gain, revenge,ect. protection of oneself and or familly is not under this commandment...

I don't think their are aliens but would fight until fighting was longer an option then try to survive with my familly and friends somewhere else

Ekima

This post has been edited by Ekima: 23 April 2008 - 07:50 AM

#72 User is offline   Puzuma 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 23 April 2008 - 07:52 AM

View PostEkima, on Apr 23 2008, 10:49 AM, said:

though shalt not kill/ though shalt not murder/ though shall not take human life with a premetitated plan, due to personal reasons/dislike

war was not only alowwed but commanded in the old testiment so it is gennerally interprited to mean though shalt not kill for personal gain, revenge,ect. protection of oneself and or familly is not under this commandment...

I don't think their are aliens but would fight until fighting was longer an option then try to survive with my familly and friends somewhere else

Ekima

Sooo...... You guys want PETA to evolve to PETAA? People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals and Aliens?

I wonder if aliens have a similar group for humans?
Posted Image
That is not dead which can eternal lie,And with strange aeons even death may die.

#73 User is offline   Ekima 

• :Grin: I like it when you run!
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:EKIMA

Posted 23 April 2008 - 08:02 AM

View PostPuzuma, on Apr 23 2008, 10:52 AM, said:

View PostEkima, on Apr 23 2008, 10:49 AM, said:

Ekima

Sooo...... You guys want PETA to evolve to PETAA? People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals and Aliens?

I wonder if aliens have a similar group for humans?

lol no don't want my dollars spent on alien scum

if the aliens did what would they use for currency?
Ekima

This post has been edited by Ekima: 23 April 2008 - 08:03 AM

#74 User is offline   BlueDragonX 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:BlueDragonX

Posted 23 April 2008 - 08:05 AM

1) I'd move to Ireland. If my government has managed to screw things up that badly then I no longer need them. I'm not the type of person to willingly go down with a sinking ship.

2) I'd fight. This assumes the situation in 1) does not apply. For instance, if, say, N. Korea decided to invade (unlikely and stupid, but this is hypothetical) I would fight to defend my home and my nation. but if my own government is out to screw me, I'm moving to Ireland.

3) I'd fight. Anyone who says they wouldn't fight is a moron. Why? Because you have nothing to lose. If they're going to destroy the Earth then running doesn't help you. Suicide and surrender both mean you've given up. They'll probably kill you anyways if you surrender. I consider a tactical retreat fighting, however, so all you people who say you're running to learn more about the enemy are really fighting. That's the smart thing to do. Never fight an enemy until you know how to fight them. Thus I agree with the tactical retreat in this situation. It allows us to build intelligence on the enemy. Once we know more we will be able to more effectively fight them.

Ghost Recon - Chord Mag - E-Mag - Stiffi vs. C-Series
"Smart Parts, Debunking Sir Isaac Newton one paintball at a time." -Arstron (on AO)

#75 User is offline   Puzuma 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 23 April 2008 - 08:35 AM

Define "Destroy Earth" please. Fighting them may not be an option.

Is it:
- Turn the Earth into an asteroid belt.
- Leave planet intact but kill all living things.
- Kill all humans.
- Destroy all cities and enslave humanity.

Should a Vogon Constructor fleet show up... No more planet.

If they just want the dirt and no life left here they can probably strip the atmosphere off the planet, release a very lethal virus, use a giant mirowave or who knows what else.

Viral infection could also be used just to kill of the human genomes.

If they want to enslave us we might stand a chance to fight but I doubt it would really do any good. Think about it. They have tech to take them across the galaxy, hop dimensions, bend space/time or however they get here. What's the chances they'll show up with weapons below that kind of tech level? "Hi. We traveled 850 light years in under 2 of your earth days. We have 1924 era semi automatic weapons at our disposal! We will enslave you all! Fear us!"
Posted Image

Share this topic:

• (6 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users