• This topic is locked

OP4 clothing suggestion.

#1 User is offline   GUNFU 

• EL Gunfu
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:I_KNW_GUNFU

Posted 27 December 2010 - 06:12 PM

So I had this idea of a OP4 to the blackcell line. For example like the old iron cross wraps and Allie wraps you guys used to have. I was thinking a Shemagh with Spec op logos and some sort of OP4 logos for those who like changing it up. I run both OP4 and I guess "Tier" uniforms when I play. Especial with Milsim and Limited paint scenario events getting popular it would be great to see some OP4 gear. I usually find old russian surplus stuff for OP4 but again it's old and smell like vodka lol. Just a suggestion for those who wouldn't mind playing the bad guy sometimes.
If you see my shadow it's already too late.

#2 User is offline   Down Range Pain 

• Holy Necropost Batman!
  • PipPipPip

Posted 27 December 2010 - 09:32 PM

sounds interesting...i'd ask if SO can make one for you.
Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.” --Martin Luther King Jr.

"Victory is a very dangerous oppertunity" --General Andre Beaufre

#3 User is offline   Private Silver 

• Das poomp
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Private Silver

Posted 27 December 2010 - 10:39 PM

Does sound like more of a "on custom basis" type of deal that would go on there, can't see it being all too expensive though
Posted Image
SO Feedback +2/ E-bay feedback +14

#4 User is offline   ger 

• Shine
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 28 December 2010 - 02:08 PM

I wear a blue armband when I'm the "bad" guy or a red one when I'm the "good" guy. :dodgy:

Seriously, regardless of what team I'm on for the scenario, I wear what I wear. When it's cold I wear a shemagh no matter what I may be playing as. Besides, don't most Tier 1 / TF 141 / Delta operators (or whatever the latest video game calls them ;)) dress like the Opfor anyways?

I don't have a problem w/ guys dressing the part & plenty do at our local field, they look great & it's pretty fun. But, for period games, Special Ops surely isn't going to make authentic German & Japanese uniform coats for you to wear. What kind of items are you thinking about.
ger
You bought the brand, not my allegiance.

#5 User is offline   GUNFU 

• EL Gunfu
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:I_KNW_GUNFU

Posted 28 December 2010 - 02:46 PM

I'm not talking about WWII stuff... I was pointing out the fact that spec ops used to sell an Allies and axis head wrap. I still have mine that has iron crosses. I'm stating that now that milsim is getting more popular and that magazine class/ limited paint leagues are popping up why not look the part. I guess I'm more interested in looking the part and having fun then just go out and shoot just to shoot. They don't have to start a whole new line maybe throw in some Russian blue camo or spetznaz camo. You can play in whatever you want. I'm just pointing out that speedball has ran it's course and woodsball , milsim and scenario is getting its second wind. Why not make it awesome with cool gear that works with these types of games. It comes back to the Dragon scale not every one is going to buy it. I don't see weekend worriors buying this stuff if they are only going to play once or twice a year. I would freshen up the market.
If you see my shadow it's already too late.

#6 User is offline   MikeT 

• "Hay-Zeus" #14
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Jesus14

Posted 05 January 2011 - 06:19 PM

I would <3 some Spetsnaz camo for when I play on the Russian side for scenarios....which is somewhat often...

I'm considering getting a snow-camo suit (think: Rogue Ops) for the upcoming one in February...
Boston Reapers / Boston Creapers
Combat Ego10
RAZA'd DM9
My Feedback

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users