• You cannot reply to this topic

Players In NewHampshire Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   militarysims 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:crazykiller

Posted 26 May 2008 - 06:41 AM

I have i am in the middle of starting a Woods ball team in Claremont Newhampshire. For the most part every thing is all set up i am just looking for a Team Xo and players. If you live in NH or In Vermont and you would like to know more. post here or PM me.

#2 User is offline   Knightwolf16 

• Master Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Knightwolf16

Posted 26 May 2008 - 01:53 PM

You should probably include Ma. It really isn't that far and the players I know are crazy enough to drive long distances to play!!!!
"Cry "Havoc!" and let slip the dogs of war." William Shakespeare
Nous sommes les seigneurs de la guerre, tremblons avant nous
The Lords of War The Lords of War on MySpace The Lords of War MSN Group Page

#3 User is offline   militarysims 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 26 May 2008 - 04:40 PM

OK mass to..

#4 User is offline   Sp.Ed 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 29 May 2008 - 04:50 PM

It may help also to set up a website or at least Myspace and tell everyone a little about what this Team intends to do and a little more detail about yourself and what your looking for.
The opinions and statements expressed on this site are mine alone and are not sanctioned or approved by my Employer. I also assume all legal liability for those statements.

#5 User is offline   washburn647 

• The Red Dawn Rises!
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Washburn647

Posted 01 June 2008 - 04:13 PM

Ooh, just across the river from me. Our teams should definitely play each other.

#6 User is offline   TaCticulMerderer18 

• Tom Kaye, Mike Cassidy, Glenn Palmer and Budd Orr.... DemiGods
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Shiek

Posted 02 June 2008 - 08:59 AM

so what do you mean by "in the middle of starting a Woods ball team" ?

Even if you don't see it on the site, we can still get it for you!!!
No, we won't be stocking .50 caliber anything....

#7 User is offline   militarysims 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 03 June 2008 - 05:08 PM

what i mean is all i need is players and a team Xo. i have it all set up rules,gear list,sponsors ( one for now) Team web site should start to be worked on this Friday as my tech guy was sick. Team patch is already made i have one on my vest now. So all i need now is players. I am not really playing right now but i am looking to build a base of players for the team and hope to play by the end of the summer.

#8 User is offline   euglow54 

• Bring it...
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:euglow54

Posted 03 June 2008 - 05:15 PM

Don't you think you should wait for a few players' input into the team logo, sponsors, rules and stuff? I don't think I'd be down with that.
IPB Image
Kill by Necessity, Capture by Design
"Well, euglow54 might be the exact reason to keep the full head gear... " -Armory

#9 User is offline   militarysims 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 04 June 2008 - 11:43 AM

NO i don't think that at all. For two reasons i paid to set it all up, i am paying for the web site,paid for the logo and so on. Second one being i already did that and set up a unit in central us. All the rules are set up as i/they wanted them same goes for gear list and logo. So now i am looking to get players up here for this unit.

#10 User is offline   Sp.Ed 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 03 July 2008 - 04:45 PM

I am sensing a bit of hostility in that last post. Just FYI a "Team" is a democracy what you have here is a dictatorship not exactly what most people are looking for.
The opinions and statements expressed on this site are mine alone and are not sanctioned or approved by my Employer. I also assume all legal liability for those statements.

#11 User is offline   BAGELS 

• good stuff^
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:I3agels

Posted 03 July 2008 - 06:18 PM

We had a new member a while back that posted on here that he wanted to start his own team. He had decided that he would force his players to buy the gear he wanted them to use. If there were ever anyone that was interested in joining his team, he made it clear that they would have no say in the decisions of the team. Lets just say that he got very frustrated when no one was interested in joining his team. After a while, we talked some sense into him. We told him that people play paintball to have fun, and just have a good time hanging out with other people. If people want to join some sort of team where they can be ordered around, then they should join the army.

So, if you are starting your own team, then make it fun, and not make it appear as a weekend job to people that just want to have some fun.

THE INVISI-SIG!
I have no sig, because I am cool like that.
I love my phantom, because it is cool like that....schweet

#12 User is offline   Twitchell 

• Twitchell "Team Clinically Insane"
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Twitchell

Posted 05 July 2008 - 10:11 AM

I agree with Bagels. My team is new too and right now I have it set up where everyone has a say so in where we compete and who our sponsers are. As for team logo and uniforms. We all sat down and agreed to just go with military style cammies. It is cheap to get and everyone is okay with that. Don't need to spend alot of money to make your team look good. But from experience, if you try to make them do what you want and try to force it all they are going to do is leave the team and look elsewhere. Right now my team has me as the captain and I have two co captains. This way everyone knows that it is not a dictatorship. Everyone has a voice and opinion. Of course majority rules.

#13 User is offline   Knightwolf16 

• Master Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Knightwolf16

Posted 07 July 2008 - 03:00 AM

If he has sponsers, they might require the use of certain gear but if they don't, don't make them all have the same amrkers and gear. Having all the same gear and the same look is great but not everyone has the same financial circumstances. Not everyone has to have radios either but make sure the team has enough. On my 6 man team, we currently have 3 people that own radios but radios come in pairs, so we have enough to go around. You really want to make your team appealing to players. You want them to want to join. Get them excited. Keep it loose and informal. Most of all, make it fun.
"Cry "Havoc!" and let slip the dogs of war." William Shakespeare
Nous sommes les seigneurs de la guerre, tremblons avant nous
The Lords of War The Lords of War on MySpace The Lords of War MSN Group Page

#14 User is offline   militarysims 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 12 July 2008 - 08:05 PM

Most of the players who are joining are Ex military or are in the Military now or some sort of LE. The rules and gear list was set up as the players asked, They did not want to play with drug users or drunks they wanted to play with players who have a code of honor. Yes it is for fun but we get together to play milsim Use tactics and so on. They also wanted the Maker list as they did not want speed ball guns on a milsim team as it looks to funny. They also wanted a set gear list as they wanted to look the same and not like a rag tag outfit. The players who are on the team now are Hardcore milsim and the team has been set up the way they wanted it. Even more so with the sponsors we have and the deals 20% and more off on every thing from q-loads custom milsim makers,A-5s,98c's,x7, radio gear,camo masks and so on. There is no reason why they can not drop the money on the gear as a 400 dollar maker would be around 320 or less. So thats why we have a set gear list as the gear can be picked up new cheap with the help of the sponsors. We must have done something right as we have units across the US now. I am not the dictator of the team We have a Ranking system i take the input of my Officers and Staff NCO's into affect we have staff meetings. Then me and my officers have the last say with the final word resting with me. So as you can see i did not just say one day i will make a team and make every one buy what i want or they don't play. They came to me and asked if i could set up a team like this and from there i got the ball rolling.

This post has been edited by militarysims: 12 July 2008 - 08:08 PM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users