Special Ops Paintball: The Charge - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The Charge Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Old School Stu 

• I really need to spruce up my profile soon.
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 25 October 2008 - 10:46 PM

Have any of you Commisars lead/ordered your men on a charge, just making them run up on hunkered-down enemy positions and threatening to shoot them with your Tiberius 8 if they don't advance (just kidding on that last part :P)?

#2 User is offline   Eggmoe 

• They call me "Runs With No Pants"
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Eggmoe

Posted 26 October 2008 - 12:49 PM

I've been part of one. They are so freakin awesome.

#3 User is offline   Old School Stu 

• I really need to spruce up my profile soon.
  • PipPip

Posted 28 October 2008 - 02:17 PM

We almost did one, but the game ended right before we ran. :( I also once charged a position with an F-bomb. Ouch.

#4 User is offline   BONUSROUND 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:BONUSROUND

Posted 28 October 2008 - 04:45 PM

Yes, I have led charges. Wielding my pistol in the front line yelling to work up my men into frenzy. I am known to charge across open ground with a rubber knife just to see how far I can get. Paintball should be fun, so I have with paintball.
Audacity is a sword that needs to be drawn from time to time.
http://www.specialopspaintball.com/brigade...ew.asp?id=46213

#5 User is offline   8-Ball 

• The Original Elite Dagger. Original join date 061004, member #10
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator
  • Brigade Name:8 - BALL

Posted 28 October 2008 - 04:58 PM

Best charge I remember leading was during a night game at a scenario in So Cal a few summers back. I was the XO leading a mission and we became bogged down in a firefight on the Op For's CP. I was using my Phantom and the time was running out on the mission to overtake their CP. I made a mad dash bouncing in & out of three bunkers to get to the very front of the line...all alone...and turned back and yelled to my team "Why is your XO out here in front?! Do you all want to live forever!!!"

I immediately was stampeded by about 20 players all yelling like Banshi's as they overtook their flag station...just in time to complete our mission and have the refs restart the game. It was a sight to behold. :D

#6 User is offline   DaggerofBWUK 

• Theknightofbwuk-dagger styley
  • PipPip

Posted 30 October 2008 - 02:03 PM

Open ground match, nothing but pallets for cover, about 4 foot by 4 foot of vertical cover for every three men, otherwise it was just a matter of hiding in medium grass littered with thistles and nettles. flag station in the center. One objective: get it to the opfor's base.

6v6

I sent my men forwards playing 2 men left, 2 men right and 2 men (me included) going up the center in the grass for the flag. 15 minute game.

We started good by getting a +1 at the start with a few fluk shots across the field. Then we met the enemy at the flag station (the flag is surrounded by 6 pallets, with gaps between each one) I grabbed the flag and took it back half way between our base and the flag station. I then took fire from the left and right so I got into the lowest crouch you will ever see and shielded my body with my head (headshots disallowed). When we got the five minute call we were +2 with 1 man down, but they were at the fla station as well as the 1/4 field bunkers holding a descent postion. So I called for all my men to stand and charge on the go. I waited two seconds for it to sink into my men and screamed my warcry, stood and raised the flag so my team knew where to run if I was downed. shooting one handed isn't the best way to hit people, and it's harder when you haven't refilled your hopper. But we still managed to keep the enemy pinned long enough for us to over run them.
"May be the new kid on the block
but that don't really matter
'Cos I is from Gloucestershire
and I can drive a tra-ar"

#7 Guest_b_soukup_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 14 November 2008 - 08:43 PM

i dont want 2 talk about the last charge i ordered lol. :P

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic