• You cannot reply to this topic

Snags Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Tyr. 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Tyr.

Post icon  Posted 12 May 2009 - 08:34 PM

I've recently been experimenting with my new ghillie suit and I've stumbled upon the problem (literally) of branches and various other small grabby things snagging the lower strands of my suit and causing me to drag the smaller limbs making alot of noise or stop and remove them only to accumulate more in 3 more steps. So I'm wondering how you guys keep your from picking up a small forest on your legs. :wub:

#2 User is offline   betasniper 

• A four dimensional object
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:betasniper

Posted 17 May 2009 - 05:00 PM

Lessen the density of camouflage at the bottom of your legs. The less there is to snag if you do this.
Wikipedia is the Walmart of knowledge, they have everything, but it is all tainted one way or another. If you spit on your monitor, your saliva becomes a rainbow, this is Microsoft's form of "optimism". One way to know if your lazy is if you use print preview, because you can't press the print button your self.
Zdspb-Marker Animations Long list of working markers, visit if confused Click here!!! Auxiliary Grammar Police #13 225Bp
If you collect coins, you're an economist. If you collect rocks, you're a geologist. if you collect death threats, you're the president.
"Most people swear by there A-5 I tend to swear at mine instead."-Long Wood, MY AWESOME WEBSITE!!!once you've gone shameless, you'll never go blameless As I lay in bed, I looked at the stars and thought, where the hell is my ceiling? "I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather... Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car..

#3 User is offline   wieczorek24 

• Don't go into the long grass!
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:chavez

Posted 19 May 2009 - 08:43 AM

I usually just leave them there unless the impede movement, one time i tried to kick a stick off and it flew and hit someone lol

But yeah removing some of the material around your ankles will solve that problem, otherwise after you play at a field for a long time you tend to pick up all the sticks so that later on there are no more sticks left onthe ground to attach to you. Thats what happened to me
<div align="center">
<a href="http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index.php?showtopic=142281&hl=lethal" target="_blank"><!--coloro:#0000FF--><span style="color:#0000FF"><!--/coloro-->Feedback +4/-0<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--></a></div>

#4 User is offline   SNIPER TY 

• Furtim, Patientia, Veneratio
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:SNIPER TY

Posted 22 March 2010 - 06:20 AM

if you have a camo netting suit, just cut all the loops so ther aer not any holes for stuff to get stuck in. if you have a jute/burlap suit, thin out the matirial around your ankles then (your gona think ima nut but hear me out cause it works for me) comb out all the knots in your ghillie just like you would comb the knots outa long hair. ive hade both kinds so i know what im talkn bout even if it sounds crazy. lol!

:laugh: SNIPER TY :)
Don't run, you will only die tired!!!
A case of paint for you means 2,000 paintballs but for me that's the body count
"And God gave man three things with which to fix all of man's problems: WD-40, duct tape, and a hammer."
are u DO NOT DODGE THE SWEAR FILTERS Warning Issued kidding me, that's the only thing i can say
TEAM CAPTAIN OF SHADOW UNIT
COMMANDER OF CAROLINA SILENCE: MERCINARY SNIPERS
View My Special Ops Brigade Page
commander # 145 / sniper # 1 / broadsword # 119

#5 User is offline   Marine Scout Sniper 

• Digitaly Sniping one shot at a time
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:scoutsniper777

Posted 19 April 2010 - 07:27 PM

View PostTyr., on May 12 2009, 10:34 PM, said:

I've recently been experimenting with my new ghillie suit and I've stumbled upon the problem (literally) of branches and various other small grabby things snagging the lower strands of my suit and causing me to drag the smaller limbs making alot of noise or stop and remove them only to accumulate more in 3 more steps. So I'm wondering how you guys keep your from picking up a small forest on your legs. :heart:

You either reach over and snap the thing close to the suit and keep going or you keep going and let the strength of the suit snap it for you. Don't bother removing it completely from the suit when you're done, it's free stuff that looks like it's supposed to be there.

You may also be moving too fast. A stalk takes some time but the slower you go the more it buys you in silence. When you're slow, you have a chance to see potential problems and eliminate them before being heard. Remember you're not just there to eliminate targets of oportunity, you are also the eyes and ears and mouth of your team, in other words you are recon, you make the rest of your team look freakin awesome when they show up cuz they know everything they need to know before they showed up to duke it out. You're the one EVERYONE worries about cuz you spoil the other teams plans. :)

Recon/Scouting is my favorite part of the "job". Gotta love it. :D

Praise and Complaint Dept. (feedback) Digitally Dangerous [Cocker Owner #77] A5 RT Operator

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users