Special Ops Paintball: Electronic qloader blackcell thingy from specops - Special Ops Paintball

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Electronic qloader blackcell thingy from specops leetsauce Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   CANYOUSEEME? 

• Non-forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Canyouseeme?

Posted 29 March 2008 - 01:24 PM

patent, and drawing
Rock the Snake!
Bill, You made a mistake coming here to the internet paintball community. These people will not be put off, will not accept partial answers and will hold you accountable for everything you say. They are not your typical customer. Even through all the bickering and flaming, the collective consciousness of this community sits at nothing less than the genius level. They are the highest and best of what paintball has to offer. I have trusted and turned to them for years and they have allowed me to walk among them for which I am grateful.
Tom kaye

#2 User is offline   DvS21 

• Duct Tape; saving lives since 1942
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Raiden21

Posted 29 March 2008 - 01:34 PM

Total leetsauce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's sooooo sexy (the one on the Ion)

PBN Feedback AO Feedback SOP Feedback
"We could do a raffle, I've got some random bowling trophies somewhere. Everyone needs a bowling trophy." - DigitalPirate
"No, Puzuma, please tea bag me for free......actually....after that statement....I don't even care"- Deuce
"So what? She had sex in your bed... Somebody had to, and obviously you dropped the ball..." - Jones

#3 User is offline   Evil Fingers 

• ELITE Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 March 2008 - 02:42 PM

It looks like an Ok System, but I see one problem that is associated with the Warp Feed and the Qloader....the Last Remaining Balls in the Tube and in order to get those balls into the Marker, the Marker would have to be Tilted to one side.

#4 User is offline   CANYOUSEEME? 

• Non-forum Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 March 2008 - 02:44 PM

View PostEvil Fingers, on Mar 29 2008, 03:42 PM, said:

It looks like an Ok System, but I see one problem that is associated with the Warp Feed and the Qloader....the Last Remaining Balls in the Tube and in order to get those balls into the Marker, the Marker would have to be Tilted to one side.

I don't see how that's a problem, as you feed it with normal pods.
Rock the Snake!
Bill, You made a mistake coming here to the internet paintball community. These people will not be put off, will not accept partial answers and will hold you accountable for everything you say. They are not your typical customer. Even through all the bickering and flaming, the collective consciousness of this community sits at nothing less than the genius level. They are the highest and best of what paintball has to offer. I have trusted and turned to them for years and they have allowed me to walk among them for which I am grateful.
Tom kaye

#5 User is offline   raptorbite 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:raptorbite

Posted 29 March 2008 - 03:04 PM

looks interesting,i wonder if they will make it soon,or at all.I would get one if it was practical.
I miss the old days of sword beach and such

#6 User is offline   Silent-7 

• Christian Paintballer
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Silent-7

Posted 29 March 2008 - 03:09 PM

View PostEvil Fingers, on Mar 29 2008, 03:42 PM, said:

As long as you're carrying as much extra paint as you need based on your playing style, that shouldn't end up being a big deal. And if you DO run out, then, once it stops feeding, it makes you realize that it's time to conserve before you're completely out of paint.

I personally LOVE the idea. If this is ever actually produced, and it's not astronomically expensive, I'll definitely have to consider picking one up - assuming, of course, that people have tried it and it has proven to be effective and reliable.
Posted Image

#7 User is offline   Evil Fingers 

• ELITE Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 March 2008 - 06:10 PM

Some you guys dont seem to understand the concept, when there are no more balls to reload, there would be nothing to push the remaining balls up and over in the Tube to the Marker's Breech, the remaining balls would just roll back to the Hopper/Canister or whatever the term is used for this Set Up.

And if you look at the diagram above Fig. 7 and look at the Feed Tube...there is nothing to illustrate in the Tube to either Lift or Push Up the remaining balls into the Marker, hence the need to Tilt the Marker to shoot the remaining balls...because there will be Times, when the last remaining balls in a Feed Tube will help get out of a Tight Situation and Ive been there with the Warp Feed and the Qloader.

#8 User is offline   Lomarandil 

• SPPL Junkie -- BlackLight Company
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Lomarandil

Posted 29 March 2008 - 06:29 PM

I understand, as do some of the others. I simply look on that as a benefit, once it stops feeding, you have ten more emergency shots.

Lo

#9 User is offline   Silent-7 

• Christian Paintballer
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 March 2008 - 07:34 PM

View PostEvil Fingers, on Mar 29 2008, 07:10 PM, said:

Some you guys dont seem to understand the concept, when there are no more balls to reload, there would be nothing to push the remaining balls up and over in the Tube to the Marker's Breech, the remaining balls would just roll back to the Hopper/Canister or whatever the term is used for this Set Up.

And if you look at the diagram above Fig. 7 and look at the Feed Tube...there is nothing to illustrate in the Tube to either Lift or Push Up the remaining balls into the Marker, hence the need to Tilt the Marker to shoot the remaining balls...because there will be Times, when the last remaining balls in a Feed Tube will help get out of a Tight Situation and Ive been there with the Warp Feed and the Qloader.

View PostLomarandil, on Mar 29 2008, 07:29 PM, said:

I understand, as do some of the others. I simply look on that as a benefit, once it stops feeding, you have ten more emergency shots.

Exactly. I realize that it won't feed right anymore. But having ten shots (or however many), that you have to tilt the gun to use, is still better than having nothing.

My main point though, is that the player who knows their playing style, and knows the opposition that he will be facing, will hopefully have enough paint on his person that those last few shots won't be a big deal.
Posted Image

#10 User is offline   Marauder_Pilot 

• Thrilling Heroics
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Marauder_Pilot

Posted 29 March 2008 - 07:48 PM

View PostEvil Fingers, on Mar 29 2008, 06:10 PM, said:

Certainly hasn't stopped people from buying the Q-Loader or Warp Feed one bit.

#11 User is offline   CANYOUSEEME? 

• Non-forum Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 March 2008 - 09:43 PM

View PostEvil Fingers, on Mar 29 2008, 07:10 PM, said:

Yeah, but who the heck uses every last bit of paint, perfectly timed, every game?
Rock the Snake!
Tom kaye

#12 User is offline   Evil Fingers 

• ELITE Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 30 March 2008 - 04:57 AM

View PostMarauder_Pilot, on Mar 29 2008, 07:48 PM, said:

Certainly hasn't stopped people from buying the Q-Loader or Warp Feed one bit.

Thats because, those have just purchased either one hasnt gone through the troubles compared to those who have.

View PostCANYOUSEEME?, on Mar 29 2008, 09:43 PM, said:

Yeah, but who the heck uses every last bit of paint, perfectly timed, every game?

Apparently, you havent gotten yourself in a Tight Situation when every ball counts.

This post has been edited by Evil Fingers: 30 March 2008 - 04:58 AM

#13 User is offline   EPIC Sword 

• Group: Banned
  • PipPip

Posted 30 March 2008 - 06:58 PM

figure 10 has been done before it is called the turtle invented by someone on tippmanns old forums but im not sure if he ever patented it though also if i remember correctly it was for a5's only and used eyes to stop the motor from over feeding the gun
TACO BELLER #4
Group banned: # 7
"he survived fie shots to the face and one to the stomach, give this guy a klondike bar!"~ the eggman

#14 User is offline   Weber 

• made of 100% recycled electrons!
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:GORGOR

Posted 30 March 2008 - 08:08 PM

looks like it solves the problem of sharing paint, any one who has thought about buying a Q loader has faced this.

i would buy one if they ever come out and if i go back into semi play, which i dont see happening but it looks like it would be something to try out.

Boulder & Chicken?

#15 User is offline   Silent-7 

• Christian Paintballer
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 30 March 2008 - 08:21 PM

^^^That's what I love about it...
It looks as if it should have all the advantages of the Q-Loader regarding positioning options, but without the annoying reloading system and constant pressure on the paintballs. You do have to use a battery, but that's not the end of the world.
Posted Image

Share this topic:

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users