• You cannot reply to this topic

Omnipat dencity upgrade & Jersy

#1 User is offline   CHICKINDUDE 

• CAP'N CHICKIN
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:CHICKINDUDE

Post icon  Posted 29 April 2008 - 04:34 PM

:ghillie: Hey Specops! Thanks for the awsome cammo! Im a 6'2" and 285lbs Broadsword, Thus makeing me a HUDGE target. I've been useing Tigerstripe BDU's for a while. It was good for dence woods... but not a lot for ambushing targets at short randge. I might be hudge but I can hide real good. Anywho I saw some good reviews on Omnipat, and I've been waiting for a Omnipat Ghilly upgrade. I got the Jersy, 2 bags of D upgrades, a riffle rag, and a hood! When it came in I grabed my lil sis, sat her on a stool and put The Jersy, and Brodsword 6 vest (Whitch is in woodlen cammo but I still love it! awsome vest) and whithin two hours made a "Ghost flanker" style suit. and took it out to the Big game.... I whent for 6 hours in that suit, with an ok score of 6 kills, 2 deaths, and countless assists. And the only time I was shot was when I was helping my team (In the open) with assalts... (Remember Im not a sniper) The cammo was great!!! I sat down next to my medic and he shouted "Where are you!" and I was laying to his left, (5-7 feet away!) Ha! If It can hide a 285 pound Broadsword It can hide anyone!!!!! :ghillie: My buddys laughed when I was standing in a somewhat grassy/weedy feild (Not weed) and wisperd.
"Now you see me", then crouched and stated "Now you dont!" ha! :ghillie:

Im going to take more picks this weekend! :ghillie:

Attached File(s)

Ghost Gunner! (The counter sniper.)

#2 Guest_MOATI_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 29 April 2008 - 04:51 PM

I love hearing stories like that! I'm actually a little bigger than you and I can't tell you how many comments I get about how well I can hide since I started using OmniPat. The funniest part is with m,y style of play, I NEVER try to hide...but people think I'm some magician that can just disappear!

Thanks for your feedback.

Have fun!!!

#3 User is offline   Hawk1216 

• Gunwhore
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Hawk1216

Posted 29 April 2008 - 09:17 PM

I've had a huge positive review on it as well, but instead of using omnipat upgrades, I'm using my Omnipat Ultralites, along with woodland digital camo density upgrades. It's like the best of both, and works wonderful.

I just ghillie'd my black vest as well, and though not as hidden, gives me a good use for my old black custom vest that I was trying to sell for cheap.
Special Ops +39/-0
PBnation +8/-0
E-bay +77/-0

#4 User is offline   CHICKINDUDE 

• CAP'N CHICKIN
  • PipPip

Post icon  Posted 04 May 2008 - 08:02 PM

Man I have so mutch fun with this suit!... Almost to much..... A few days ago my buddy wanted to go air-softing... Bleh! So I put my suit on, had my dad drive by his place, I crawled under his barbwire fence (Im todaly like a Seal or something, I laughed at my self) then crawled up to his houce and calle his cell, he came out and I scared the crap out of him by "Jumping out of nowhere".... So all in all we had fun (But I wish we played paintball becuse I know for a fact people wouldent call them selfs out, LAME!!!!) p.s. here are some better piks... (At my houce) cant wait to buy me some pants!!!

Attached File(s)

• Attached File  Crop1.JPG (166.84K)
    Number of downloads: 39
  • Attached File  Crop2.JPG (221.9K)
    Number of downloads: 46
  • Attached File  Crop3.JPG (160.78K)
    Number of downloads: 40

This post has been edited by CHICKINDUDE: 04 May 2008 - 08:04 PM

#5 User is offline   BAGELS 

• good stuff^
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:I3agels

Posted 10 June 2008 - 12:33 PM

That breaks up your outline so much, and you didn't even cut it into a leaflike pattern. What a great invention that type of netting was, and now it is in omnipat. I'm getting me some of that stuff and making me some sort of ghillie cape/blanket

THE INVISI-SIG!
I have no sig, because I am cool like that.
I love my phantom, because it is cool like that....schweet

#6 User is offline   CHICKINDUDE 

• CAP'N CHICKIN
  • PipPip

Posted 10 August 2008 - 05:08 AM

sorry for not updateing my picks guys so here is one (I hurt my knee in football so I can't be crawling around in my ghilly..... for at least a month) If you're not good at seeing stuff im the bush in the middile.... Im basicly standing behind a hill that has weeds... we have another one when Im crouching with my gun pointing at the screen but it's imposoble to spot....Thats comeing from the guy who was there

Attached File(s)

This post has been edited by CHICKINDUDE: 10 August 2008 - 05:11 AM

#7 User is offline   CHICKINDUDE 

• CAP'N CHICKIN
  • PipPip

Post icon  Posted 24 August 2008 - 08:49 PM

Here are some more, we went camping YAY! so I had some free time.... I Put some Action ghilly on my Kevlar helmit, and Ranger harnes that I use for airsoft, and holoween... I got a video of me swimming with it, wile wearing my boots, it's prety funny but I don't know how to put videos up here...

Attached File(s)

#8 User is offline   5N1P3R 

• Master Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 09 October 2008 - 07:30 PM

hey guys i have been finding this thread very interesting and I was wondering if you guys think that the onmipat denisty upgrade would work with my environment:

Attached File(s)

This post has been edited by W00DSBALL 5N1P3R: 09 October 2008 - 07:38 PM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users