No Escape 19-20 Feb 2011, Off the Wall Adventures Lakeland Florida
Posted 01 February 2011 - 04:55 PM
Leave to Cookie to pipe up and talk about food, wish you were coming buddy, could have used some of your Onion Rings lol
The Head Ref for this game is Scott "Sasquatch" Williams, and his ref staff is fully trained to answer any and all questions you may have coming his way lol.
Map will be posted tomorrow (a few final touches to be finished) as well as game specific rules, all to be posted here...
Posted 03 February 2011 - 10:02 AM
These are the teams that have so far said they are coming:
There are a few other teams that have not committed but are planning on attending, more to come.....
Posted 04 February 2011 - 11:10 AM
Registration forms can be also found at Off The Wall Adventures in Lakeland Florida and at Tiki's Paintball of Tampa in Brandon Florida. Remember pre-registration ends on Feb 11th.
If you have any questions, you can contact me here or at firstname.lastname@example.org
GAME SPECIFIC RULES
1. To destroy a base, a player with a LAW rocket must hit the target attached to the base trying to be blown. The only time a base can be destroyed is in this fashion. Bases blown up in this fashion are destroyed for a time of 10 minutes. All players within 1o ft of the base are eliminated.
2. Insertions are considered open, players must touch their base prior to removing their barrel covers. In the event that a HOT INSERTION is declared by a base ref, players inserting may take off their barrel covers as they insert. HOT INSERTION is defined as a player can not safely touch their base, remove their barrel cover, and engage. HOT INSERTIONS are only able to be declared by the Head Ref or Game Director.
3. Players wearing reflective gear given by game staff are declared neutral, if they are shot, they are not required to leave the field.
4. Tanks must stay on designated paths described by the game director.
5. LAW Rockets are only able to be used against structures. Blast radius is 5’ behind the affected wall, 10’ in front of the structure. To destroy a structure, all four walls must be hit by rockets. A building is described as a structure consisting of 4 walls. All other structures are destroyed by 1 rocket, using blast radius rules. Players inside structures are eliminated by blast radius rules.
6. When a player is eliminated, the player is required to go back to their respective base and tag in, remove paint, and then re-engage. There are no medics. If a player leaves the field of play, they must tag their base prior to removing barrel cover.
7. Tanks can only be operated by turning a fuel card into the base ref prior to use. The first run is free, after that, fuel tanks around the field must be turned into the Trader for fuel cards. A fuel card allows a tank to operate until it is eliminated by LAW rocket. When eliminated, tank must return to their spawn until a new fuel card is used. Tank insertions (to include pugs) are every 30 mins.
8. Trader: The Trader has many useful items that can be bartered for, including fuel cards, playing cards, and the like. Commanders and XO’s are the only players allowed to barter with the Trader.
9. Helicopters may only be landed at bases, or landing zones. To land a helicopter the pilot must lay the helicopter flat on the ground for a count of 10 before ability to take off again. The helicopter can carry 6 players and 1 pilot. All other rules for helicopters will be in accordance with the GSRP.
10. Props- There will be two types of props in play. Props that are marked with a teams armband tape are for that team only. If a player on the other team touches a said prop, consider it a barrel tag. Anything not marked, can be taken by either team. Props that are marked may be brought into a teams base for safe keeping. Unmarked props may not be placed inside a base. All props must remain on the field of play with the exception of turning in props to the Trader.
11. Any off field items wished to be used in the game must be cleared with game staff prior to use
NO ESCAPE Registration Information.doc (55.5K)
Number of downloads: 14
Posted 12 February 2011 - 03:13 PM