Posted 14 December 2006 - 09:47 AM

with a drop, double trig., 11in. barrel

#32 User is offline   mjpaintball 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:heavy riff

Posted 21 December 2006 - 09:31 PM

do you have to have something like a CP pro rail?

#33 User is offline   Ireland 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:"Ireland"

Posted 16 February 2007 - 04:07 PM

Can a Spyder Xtra be modified with a reversed tank?

#34 User is offline   Clownzobud 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 24 February 2007 - 10:35 PM

can be done with x7 if i get smaller magazine?

#35 User is offline   Apathy 

• Only my twisted perception keeps me company.
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Apathy

Posted 24 February 2007 - 11:25 PM

In the Spec Ops picture of the Dagger Mark II, what air/co2 tank is on the marker? And what exactly does the pro rail do, as you only need the bottomline to attach a asa....
"A mind without purpose will wander in dark places"
"Man - a creature made at the end of the week's work when God was tired." -Mark Twain-
"Celibacy is the worst form of self-abuse."-Peter De Vries- The only field at which I excel and hold no equal.

#36 User is offline   Drizit 

• Take me to your lizard
  • PipPip
  • Location:A small planet somewhere in the neighbourhood of Betelgeuse
  • Brigade Name:Drizit

Posted 25 February 2007 - 11:25 PM

ok guys this is easy, turn the ASA around, BOOM...DONE... you now have backwards air. depending on how your gun came you may or may not need a longer hose or perhaps an extra hose fitting but once you try it it will be plain what you need. As to the spyder extra.... the bottem line will fit, however the OLD extra had hard line going from the asa to the expantion chamber, if yours has this then you need a new asa, an asa adaptor plate (spyders use different hole patterns on the grip then any other gun in the world but adaptors are easy to get) you will also need some hose and a gun to hose adaptor (or a new expantion chamber) as your expantion chamber isn't threaded. the X7 I havn't held in my hand yet... if they did the bottem of the grip like the A5 then you will need an adptor of some kind that lets you use a standard ASA if they set it up like every other gun out there... then you are all good, just turn that puppy around. If after reading this entire thread the idea of doing this yourself scares you then there may be a good reason for it and you should have a qualified airsmith do the work for you... IE. take it to the local paintball shop or field and sweet talk one of the staff into helping you out.
Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs and shoots you at point blank range becuase you thought 20+bps made you good. Pump Gun Pimp #1812
You're never more alive then the first time some one puts a gun to your favorite head and asks you to dance.
There must have been a time
when you could have said no.

#37 User is offline   YellowDog 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:YellowDog

Posted 27 July 2007 - 07:26 AM

Does anyone know if this would work with an ion?

#38 User is offline   Drizit 

• Take me to your lizard
  • PipPip

Posted 27 July 2007 - 10:43 AM

about the only thing I can see it NOT working on is a Mini, and even then who knows. Anything with hose running off the ASA can have this done to it... just pull the ASA turn it around and then do the plumbing... easy.
Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs and shoots you at point blank range becuase you thought 20+bps made you good. Pump Gun Pimp #1812
You're never more alive then the first time some one puts a gun to your favorite head and asks you to dance.

#39 User is offline   Flyboy10 

• Oh, I'm Sorry Did I Shoot You?
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Flyboy10

Posted 04 September 2007 - 08:12 PM

would it be the same for a jt tac-5(yeah i know don't ask)
End Of Silence Scenario Paintball Squadron: Commander
Christian baller for life!!!!

#40 User is offline   kl0wn 

• PipPip

Posted 23 September 2007 - 02:43 PM

I'm going to get this and a 90* fitting. Will I be able to turn my tank on my 98C around?

#41 User is offline   Drizit 

• Take me to your lizard
  • PipPip

Posted 23 September 2007 - 08:20 PM

View PostDemonic Sniper, on Sep 23 2007, 05:43 PM, said:

I'm going to get this and a 90* fitting. Will I be able to turn my tank on my 98C around?

should work fine, however you will most likely need to have the part where the tank screws in hang down rather then up like in the picure as it won't clear the grip frame.... or you can use the one that came with the 98 and get a 90* and a 45* fitting. only thing is your tank will angle down... however if you run CO2 that's a good thing as it keeps liquid out of the gun.

#42 User is offline   kl0wn 

• PipPip

Posted 24 September 2007 - 07:00 PM

Well it fits but in order to get my HPA tank on I need to take the asa off, twist it so the hose isn't in the way, put the tank on, and then put it all back on. It works but it's a bit of a hassle just to get a tank on and off. I was wondering if there's any way to fix it so the hose isn't in the way. (I hope everyone can understadn what I tried to explain.)

#43 User is offline   Evil Fingers 

• ELITE Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 25 September 2007 - 01:51 AM

View PostDemonic Sniper, on Sep 23 2007, 02:43 PM, said:

Depending on the size of the Tank youre using, make sure the Tank does not conflict with the 98's Foregrip.

Also look into on/off ASA's like the Trinity on/off ASA, which would give you enough clearence between the Tank and the Foregrip...I have one and was mounted on my Spyder MR1
Trinity on/off ASA

#44 User is offline   Drizit 

• Take me to your lizard
  • PipPip

Posted 25 September 2007 - 05:46 AM

View PostDemonic Sniper, on Sep 24 2007, 10:00 PM, said:

Well it fits but in order to get my HPA tank on I need to take the asa off, twist it so the hose isn't in the way, put the tank on, and then put it all back on. It works but it's a bit of a hassle just to get a tank on and off. I was wondering if there's any way to fix it so the hose isn't in the way. (I hope everyone can understadn what I tried to explain.)

use a 45* fitting instead of the 90* that should do the trick. Or you may be able to twist your fitting up a bit (don't know if it will interfear with your hand or not) with it up at an angle it may bring the hose out of the way of the tank.

#45 User is offline   PTICrawls 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:What?!?

Posted 16 October 2007 - 06:44 PM

Heres my 98 It works pretty good and is really balenced. I have the JCS combat stock on the way so its just like the A5 version Gun pic 1 Gun pic 2

Share this topic:

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users