• +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Paintball drive by

#31 User is offline   SpudCrushr 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 11 September 2007 - 12:52 PM

I would have called the police and let them hall those punks off to jail or something.
Posted Image

#32 User is offline   thebostinian 

• SOFA Favorite Member Title 2009
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:thebostinian

Posted 29 October 2007 - 10:25 AM

View PostPNTBLLRDYE, on Sep 3 2007, 12:24 PM, said:

ok i dont know what details you guys need.

But here they are

Driving in a cube van with 4 people in side- me, cousin 2 friends. we all had gatsare you trying to make it sound like a gang war?-air-paint
we decided to not use paintballs and use air
we put on our masks, stuck our heads out of the van and started to dryfire at them.
they all ran away and we had to clean up my cousins van
we dident call the police because they do nothing
the kids had masks on
4-6 kids.

c'mon, man, i know that you can't have been happy about kids shooting at your van, but responding the way you did was not a bright idea. if you were in any type of populated area, puz's point about a gang war (and your description above doesn't help) is a good one.

but even without the possible legal ramifications to you, this wasn't a good way to handle it. i'm glad you had the sense to not actually shoot paint at them, but still...don't stoop to their level, or close to their level. handle the situation with a little class, call the cops and just keep driving.

and from what i see that you've written, the jerks who shot at you weren't in a vehicle. if that's true, just drive away while calling the cops. don't stick around, there's no point, you have nothing to gain.

<EDIT>
crap, i necro'd this...my bad, fellas, i didn't look at the dates.

This post has been edited by thebostinian: 29 October 2007 - 10:26 AM

"Yeah, but a thread that started out as borderline weird and creepy to begin with has now taken a left turn into 'Deliverance." - Violator
Don't try to pronounce the second "o". Instead, try realize the truth: there is no second "o"

#33 User is offline   Nightwolf 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 29 October 2007 - 04:35 PM

I would have got out and yanked the gun out of there hands. I also feel for you about the cop thing I was mugged with 4 others in front of my own house and the only reson the cops came was because my dad shot at the dudes who did it the only reson cops come around here is guns or drinking

#34 User is offline   THE NAMELESS 

• Cooler Than Average
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:-Q-

Posted 29 October 2007 - 04:49 PM

Old topic much?

#35 User is offline   deltaboy 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Delta-022

Posted 29 October 2007 - 05:02 PM

View PostZ3R0, on Jul 25 2007, 02:48 PM, said:

Nothing to add to a C-3 really, and a Custom Pro is just a 98 with extra upgrades out of the box, so it doesn't deserve its own Builder. A 98 or A-5 builder would be good but there's just too many things to add, but they would be cool.

-Z3R0

View PostTHE NAMELESS, on Oct 29 2007, 07:49 PM, said:

Old topic much?

I don't care if it is old. Personally, yes you should have called the cops. I will admit that a paintball driveby has got to be one of the most fun things I have read about on this forum. I am not encouraging it, it just sounds fun if there weren't any laws that it could be considered breaking.
Sabre #166

#36 User is offline   Stang  

• Invictus
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 29 October 2007 - 06:46 PM

View Postdeltaboy, on Oct 29 2007, 07:02 PM, said:

I will admit that a paintball driveby has got to be one of the most fun things I have read about on this forum. I am not encouraging it, it just sounds fun if there weren't any laws that it could be considered breaking.

.....no, that's as far as I'm going because I don't want to build a flame war with you.....but no.

#37 User is offline   thebostinian 

• SOFA Favorite Member Title 2009
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:thebostinian

Posted 29 October 2007 - 07:35 PM

View PostStang, on Oct 29 2007, 09:46 PM, said:

View Postdeltaboy, on Oct 29 2007, 07:02 PM, said:

I will admit that a paintball driveby has got to be one of the most fun things I have read about on this forum. I am not encouraging it, it just sounds fun if there weren't any laws that it could be considered breaking.

.....no, that's as far as I'm going because I don't want to build a flame war with you.....but no.

yeah, regardless of legality, that's just not a safe idea. but same as stang, that's all i got.

"Yeah, but a thread that started out as borderline weird and creepy to begin with has now taken a left turn into 'Deliverance." - Violator
Don't try to pronounce the second "o". Instead, try realize the truth: there is no second "o"

Share this topic:

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users