Special Ops Paintball: What's your luckiest moment in paintball? - Special Ops Paintball

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

What's your luckiest moment in paintball? When was luck on your side? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Oompa Loompa SQUAD 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:WIKIMAN

Posted 08 May 2008 - 04:48 AM

Just wanted to ask around and see; what's your luckiest moment in paintball? I know mine was when I was running away from four guys in the middle of an open filed like my pants had that special Mythbuster's mix on them, and the enemy had a match, I got really lucky and wasn't hit once. That's mine, so what's yours?
Fast as lightning, quick as ninja, silent as shadow, clumsy as a blind clown.

If you're a Christian paintballer, put this in your sig. Which I am!

#2 User is offline   Orpackrat 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Orpackrat

Posted 08 May 2008 - 06:30 AM

In my very first few games, I borrowed a Brass Eagle Talon and a 10 round tube for a hopper that kept falling off. Against everyone else with their semi, burst, and auto markers, every paintball fired at me would curve around me starting at about 10' away and all my shots were perfect and straight.

Another time much more recently, I ran across a small opening between some buildings with my Gen4 when I only had 20 paintballs left and ran straight in front of the other teams heavy gunner. 3 separate times I ran in front of him at less than 30' and somehow survived his shower of paintballs by immediatly reversing direction.

#3 User is offline   Pandemonium 

• Group: Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Pandemonium

Posted 08 May 2008 - 08:27 AM

prob making a huge insane run up to a tree maybe 25 yards in front of me, and having 3 guys shooting at me, but missing every shot. then i was parallel to them, and the plywood didn't give them any cover at that point. i won :P

#4 User is offline   raptorbite 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:raptorbite

Posted 08 May 2008 - 12:48 PM

Playing pump once and i shot and i knew it would hit him.it went to the left of him,then midflight it curved right,and broke on his leg.

also once i did a similar thing to the same guy and hit his hand
I miss the old days of sword beach and such

#5 User is offline   S.T.A.R.S XO. Short 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 08 May 2008 - 01:47 PM

I would have to say here I have 2 lucky moments...

The first was a result of my 98 breaking paint (Havn't used it since it did this since I hate it when a gun chops)... it chopped a ball when I was shooting at a guy that was behind a huge pile of rocks about 4 foot high and was laying on in about half way down... After I chopped the next shot had the craziest spin on it that flew directly over the pile of rocks and took a sharp nose dive and smacked him dead on the top o the head.

The second is just this last sunday I was playing at a field it was 100 v 100 and The objective of this scenario was for both teams to try to get the most players through one tunnel. It was an hour long game and everyone here is a fairly decent player and about half of them shoot a gun that can go 15bps or more. Well I decided it was a bright idea to go running without my gun or pack and just try to dive through the door. I tried this 2 consecutive times and took no less then 15 breaking hits every time (People have great trigger control or I would have been taking 50 or so.) The 3rd try we took about 30 people and just did a mass charge we got an entire 5 people in the tunnel out of 30 and I was a lucky member of the 5.

there was also the time I climbed the 10 foot high mud wall on small saplings that were jutting out from it (And i weigh about 200 so that was luck they didn't break) but I think that is more in the skill division.

#6 User is offline   DALE WOLFE 

• GODZTOASTER
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:WOLFEPAC

Posted 08 May 2008 - 02:10 PM

Blackhawk Down course in Forney Texas. The wind was blowing pretty strong that day from left to right. I ran straight up at the break and then started shooting to my 11 oclock at a 50 deg. angle in the air (5 shots). My friend on the other team was running to his right and I hit him with 2 shots. After the game I asked him how he got out and he said he did not know that he was running and someone must be really fast because "I got hit from the front in the hand and the hopper". When I told him what I did he felt a little cheated and and I felt alot LUCKY.

GT
The signature in this location has been removed due to FORUM RULES VIOLATIONS. Please check this link : FORUM SIGNATURE RULES AND REGS and feel free to repost your signature according to the guidelines set by this forum.

maximum size exceeded

#7 User is offline   ultralight 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 08 May 2008 - 02:23 PM

a buddy and i were playing a little 1 on 1 outlaw ball in the back woods. i was using my VM-68 magnum and he had borrowed our neighbors angel.

after a bitn of cat and mouse, i finally caught him in the back if the arm between the elbow and bottom of the tricep. (his back was to the tree he was using as cover, and his arm stuck out)

to my dismay the shot bounced.

luckily, i hit a nerve that made him instantly drop the angel. he described it as invuluntary, like when the doctor taps your knee.

#8 User is offline   wargames 

• Eat, sleep, bleed the paint
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:WARGAMES

Posted 08 May 2008 - 02:38 PM

Everyone has this one...

Running towards the week side or flanking and you run right into the guy flanking you. Your four feet away from each other and your just blazing away and you manage to get the kill. Those are always my luck events.
Other than that, I'm always the guy that gets tagged by the random ball at the start of the game.
I am the Paintball Stig
Do not pain searching for identity, learn to live in your period of history as a human being.
Society accepts tyranny because it fears uncertainty.

#9 User is offline   bpoydence 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:bpoydence

Posted 08 May 2008 - 02:55 PM

View Postwargames, on May 8 2008, 05:38 PM, said:

Everyone has this one...

Running towards the week side or flanking and you run right into the guy flanking you. Your four feet away from each other and your just blazing away and you manage to get the kill. Those are always my luck events.
Other than that, I'm always the guy that gets tagged by the random ball at the start of the game.

I'm usually the guy beside you who gets tagged by the other random ball!

I got a real lucky shot at Battlefront once. I was by myself walking behind enemy lines (no one even had challenged me yet) when I came across a group of guys from the other team. I acted lost and kept my arm turned from them for a while, only worked for a few seconds before I heard the one guy say "hey, come help me get this kid, he is irritating me". He wasn't even close by, definatly past a range you can hit shooting straight, so I pointed my gun in the air angled at him and fired one shot. It hit his knuckles and broke! He walked off yelling at me saying I'm dead and all sorts of other related stuff... Pure luck!
Captain of Total Resistance

#10 User is offline   The Elder 

• Sharpshooter
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Phantom-Sniper

Posted 08 May 2008 - 03:03 PM

I was in a prone position. There was two opponents to my left about 40yds that I had just taken out. After that I looked up and there was someone ten feet in front of me spraying a shower of shots. I fired about ten rounds before finally hitting him. Fortunately there was enough brush to give me a chance.

#11 User is offline   Hellspawn 

• A Fetching Fetcher
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 May 2008 - 03:08 PM

At the beginning of a match a couple years ago, I blindly longballed 6 or so shots over the field toward the opposing team (heavily wooded) gogged one and hit another on the top of his head.

Best ever.

#12 User is offline   Tu_Padre 

• Group: Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:West Staines Massive

Posted 08 May 2008 - 03:18 PM

View Postraptorbite, on May 8 2008, 03:48 PM, said:

Playing pump once and i shot and i knew it would hit him.it went to the left of him,then midflight it curved right,and broke on his leg.

also once i did a similar thing to the same guy and hit his hand

That's cause pump players have heat seeking paintballs

My luckiest... hmmm... flag run, base was "empty" ran up the ramp, two guys were still in there, I escaped with the flag miraculously. But... I was eliminated hanging it. Kinda ruins the story doesn't it?

Group:banned #16 Feedback: SpecOps +14/-0 MCB: +2/-0

#13 User is offline   CdnNinja 

• The enemy cannot push a button, if you disable his hand.
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 08 May 2008 - 04:07 PM

It was my first game in some woods. My brother shot someone out but got shot out after and my other teamate got tagged out so it was 2 on 1. I went up the side to flank and shot one of them out. but I turned around only to see the remaining player right behind me, probably 15 feet away. It turns out he was following me for some time thinking I was on his team,lol. I got the kill and won the game. Didn't get a single elimination for the rest of the day.
Posted Image

#14 User is offline   Match99 

• Hmph. He tried to take me marker.
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 May 2008 - 04:14 PM

3 vs 3, my friends and I against some older kids. Well our self-proclaimed "leader" tells us all to go from one angle... despite my insistence for flanking we try it... those two get eliminated and I'm surrounded by the other three. Take off running (Was a noob move ha) and fired over my shoulder without looking... gogged one :laugh:
Then the other two flanked me later :(

#15 User is offline   dougdeb 

• ________
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:KWEIMATHA

Posted 08 May 2008 - 05:44 PM

Mine was a couple of weeks ago. I recently started playing pump and I haven't quite mastered the art of the pump. :) I have managed to double pump and loaded two rounds in the chamber :rolleyes: I had two of the opposition take of running from my right to left headed for bunkers. I figured I'd see if I could at least scare them. I fired off the two in the chamber and much to my dismay, they BOTH raised their markers and walked off. I'd gotten both of them with ONE shot! I couldn't do that again if I tried. O, and then I immediately got gogged. :(
Aloha, Doug
If the person on the other end of your gun does not walk away eagerly anticipating the next game because of your actions,
you have failed as a paintballer.

Share this topic:

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users