• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

SP VIBE!!! im getting one...

#1 User is offline   bibo1329 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Post icon  Posted 31 August 2008 - 05:46 AM

im trying to get a SP Vibe, is there any suggestion or anything you guys know about this gun.
like accuracy, cleaning and pros and cons?

can you guys help me??

pleeaaseee?!?

thanks!

#2 User is offline   coco 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 31 August 2008 - 06:48 AM

The vibe is probally the best gun you can get for its price. I shot one it was pretty fast.

Pros Clamping feedneck, maxflow regulator ( you do not have to use a maxflow tank). Only ways 1.11 pounds turns on in 1-2 seconds unlike the ion which can take 6-10. nice trigger

cons- Impulse threaded (like almost all smart parts guns) and comes with a 10 inch barrel.

upgrades- I would get a freak barrel for it but it dosent need it imediantly.
My Feedback

Alabamian #6

"meh mini shoot nice and all but they are like ion everywhere"

Halo V35 Fully UP'D FST

#3 User is offline   TyTy 

• Formerly known as Ty29...
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Cpt.Ringo

Posted 31 August 2008 - 06:51 AM

I have to get to church so I'll make this as short as possible. I bought the Vibe about a month or two after it came out, so that's how long I've owned it. The marker is extremely easy to clean with the bolt out back design. Unless you are going to completely clean it inside and out it usually won't take you more than a minute depending on it's degree of cleanliness. Stock accuracy is suprising. The barrel is better/more accurate than most stock barrel on markers you'd purchase at this price range. Only two problems, if you can call this a problem, would be the loudness of the stock barrel. The other is that the barrel is larger bored and I usually use a smaller bored paint. Not many problems at all off the bat. One slight problem I can think of woud be that it's capped at 11bps which isn't really an actual problem for me. That and the trigger pull is a little funky. If you've shot higher end guns you'll see what I mean. If not you probably won't mind it at all. My last big point is to mention it's compatability with Co2 and HPA. Mine froze up on Co2 so I use HPA but this option is priceless for the small town that only has Co2 available. Quick recap.
Pros:
-Affordable price
-Board has semi, 3 round, full auto
-Stock accuracy
-Runs on Co2 & HPA
-EASY to clean and maintain
-Works great right out of the box
Cons:
-Stock barrel bore size
-Capped at 11bps
-Trigger pull
-Only color is black?
There aren't many noticeable problems with this gun. You can't really go wrong with the price. It will take you where you want to go ;). ANY questions on this gun or anything go ahead and PM me.
-Ty
EDIT: That wasn't very short at all :dry:.

This post has been edited by Ty29: 31 August 2008 - 10:42 PM

#4 User is offline   focus 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Focus

Posted 31 August 2008 - 07:03 PM

I've had an SP-1 for about a year now. The SP-1 and Vibe are the same marker with different body, (the sp-1 has a mil-sim body with rails, vs the sleeker body found on speedball styled markers).

This is by a wide margin the best marker you can get in this price range.. Its very reliable, consistent, quiet, does not chop, and easy to maintain.

Work hard, play hard.. In that order.

#5 User is offline   TyTy 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 31 August 2008 - 10:44 PM

Ooh I forgot about the lowforce bolt! I stuck my finger in and shot and it didn't even hurt. I haven't chopped yet, and I've shotten at least 8,000 so far. After I bought the firebolt it did hurt though.
-Ty

#6 User is offline   buffaloclone 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 31 August 2008 - 11:05 PM

Ooh I forgot about the lowforce bolt! I stuck my finger in and shot and it didn't even hurt. I haven't chopped yet, and I've shotten at least 8,000 so far. After I bought the firebolt it did hurt though.

and what if the lowforce bole decided not to work that one time?

"hey everyone look what my gun can do!" *cuts off finger*

#7 User is offline   bibo1329 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 01 September 2008 - 02:12 AM

View PostTy29, on Aug 31 2008, 06:51 AM, said:

I have to get to church so I'll make this as short as possible. I bought the Vibe about a month or two after it came out, so that's how long I've owned it. The marker is extremely easy to clean with the bolt out back design. Unless you are going to completely clean it inside and out it usually won't take you more than a minute depending on it's degree of cleanliness. Stock accuracy is suprising. The barrel is better/more accurate than most stock barrel on markers you'd purchase at this price range. Only two problems, if you can call this a problem, would be the loudness of the stock barrel. The other is that the barrel is larger bored and I usually use a smaller bored paint. Not many problems at all off the bat. One slight problem I can think of woud be that it's capped at 11bps which isn't really an actual problem for me. That and the trigger pull is a little funky. If you've shot higher end guns you'll see what I mean. If not you probably won't mind it at all. My last big point is to mention it's compatability with Co2 and HPA. Mine froze up on Co2 so I use HPA but this option is priceless for the small town that only has Co2 available. Quick recap.
Pros:
-Affordable price
-Board has semi, 3 round, full auto
-Stock accuracy
-Runs on Co2 & HPA
-EASY to clean and maintain
-Works great right out of the box
Cons:
-Stock barrel bore size
-Capped at 11bps
-Trigger pull
-Only color is black?
There aren't many noticeable problems with this gun. You can't really go wrong with the price. It will take you where you want to go ;). ANY questions on this gun or anything go ahead and PM me.
-Ty
EDIT: That wasn't very short at all :dodgy:.

what do you mean Capped?

#8 User is offline   focus 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Focus

Posted 01 September 2008 - 05:19 PM

capped:
Rate of fire is electronically limited to not exceed 11 balls per second.

Work hard, play hard.. In that order.

#9 User is offline   bibo1329 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 01 September 2008 - 10:19 PM

View Postfocus, on Sep 1 2008, 05:19 PM, said:

capped:
Rate of fire is electronically limited to not exceed 11 balls per second.

so its really not 11bps?

#10 User is offline   blackcelldrumr15 

• Group: Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 01 September 2008 - 10:28 PM

Translation:
The Marker will not shoot faster than 11 bps.
Posted Image
Facebook - Group: Banned #18
PMR - P90 Ion FOR SALE - System X Sniper

#11 User is offline   TyTy 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 02 September 2008 - 03:03 PM

View Postbuffaloclone, on Sep 1 2008, 02:05 AM, said:

That's why you stick a finger in that isn't neccesarily needed to handle a paintball marker like the pinky :P. That and learn to shoot with both hands incase you forget the first thing.
-Ty

#12 User is offline   Sean@Smartparts 

• Smart Parts - Director of Promotions and Public Relations
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:sean@smartparts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 10:27 AM

View Postbuffaloclone, on Aug 31 2008, 11:05 PM, said:

Won't happen. The vibe has a set cycle time. Once that time is done, it will go back to the open position. The only way to increase the amount of force of the bolt to go forward would have to do some serious mod work.

I have been shooting my SP1 since it came out. No problems. I beat the crap out of it and it keeps going. And it is quiet and accurate.
http://smartcorps.smartparts.com
sscott@smartparts.com

Captain of Smart Corps Factory Team

#13 User is offline   the eggman 

• ninjadodjy is always watching you...
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:bake-bake

Posted 21 September 2008 - 01:12 PM

View PostTy29, on Aug 31 2008, 10:44 PM, said:

-Ty

another pro about sp itself. like none of their guns chop ever.like to the point where you might consider a barrel squeegee an "impulse buy" prolly the only time sp guns cop is if the bolt becomes all jaggedy like when it will have those little metal spike dent thing sorta :D but by that time you woulda bought a new bolt

#14 User is offline   RecoilSabre 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Recoil

Posted 06 October 2008 - 07:54 PM

Pound for pound, it is one of the best guns you will buy. For 150 dollars, it OWNES. In fact, it stays right up there with some of the guns for twice its price.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users