Special Ops Paintball: Grand Re-opening Game - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Grand Re-opening Game Saturday 4/14 Rate Topic: -----

#1 Guest_MOATI_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 07 April 2007 - 09:50 AM

I posted this in the Grand Re-opening thread but I figured I should put it here as well...

Ok everyone...here's an update on what to expect at the game on Saturday the 14th.

We're expecting over 100 players at the game so we will be using both fields. Most of the people that have played our field have never even seen the upper field but the whole thing will be in play.

Free entry into the game.

Free Air and Co2 provided at the field.

The first 80 players will get a free bag of 500 paintballs!

Free food and drinks.

Free prizes!

We will be running the game in a Big Game format. That means that there will be 5 flag stations. Players will be split into 2 teams that will battle all day for these flags. Teams will receive 1 point for each minute that they have their flag raised at a given station (max of 5 points per minute if all flag stations are controlled). As players are eliminated they will go to the respawn zone for their team. Reinsertions will occur every 15 minutes...so the longest you'll be waiting to play is 15 minutes and that's only if you get shot right away!

There will also be some special characters running around from time to time that you've probably seen in our videos and ads (The Prancing Wizard from the first Tech Tips Podcast, The Grenade Warrior from BlackCell III, The Dancing Ghillie Guy, The Rapper from the Recon Rap, Tourney Ghillie Guy, and of course...the Easter Bunny). If you see any of these characters, shoot them because they're worth an extra 50 points for your team! That's the same as holding a flag station for 50 minutes!!!

Most importantly, come prepared to have fun! That's the goal of the day. For those of you that are out of state...this game will be worth traveling to!

#2 User is offline   Prodigy 

• Public Enemy #1
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:DavidP1013

Posted 07 April 2007 - 09:53 AM

Yeah.....I am moving to Utah now. Sounds like fun, wish I could be there.
Team Krisis
You gas up the marker, put on the gloves, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field.. it doesn't matter that you failed a test, that your girlfriend broke up with you last night, or that you got a ticket on the way there...your world is right for the next couple hours, this is your heaven on earth... live it... love it..

How the hell could you stop me? Why in the world would you try? I go hard forever that's just how I'm designed, that's just how I was built.

#3 Guest_The Prodical_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 07 April 2007 - 04:42 PM

BRIAN!!!

Me and David will be rolling in Friday!!. Look forward to seeing you there!.

But of coarse that is because you really pulled my teeth on this one..took some convincing and lots of Hugs and Thank Yous to the wife...

But not really..See everyone there!

#4 User is offline   The Hobbit 

• Formerly Shadowlord
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 17 April 2007 - 06:17 PM

pics from this weekend?
Posted Image

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic