Special Ops Paintball: Trinity 25 Round Tac Cap Reviews - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Trinity 25 Round Tac Cap Reviews Durablility, Practicality, and Pictures Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Mercy of Spades 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Mercy

Post icon  Posted 01 February 2009 - 12:44 AM

Now, for my sniping setup I'm running an A5 digi, Dogleg (air thru) stock, Smartparts 20" Tactical Barrel, and a basic red dot sight. I've been trying to get read of or offset my hopper to help clear off the top of my gun and improve my line of sight.
Originally I had planned on getting a q-bow or longbow set up but when the money fell through I started looking elsewhere for a solution. What I want to do is get the Trinity 25 Round Tac Cap (i figure that if the longbow has only 21 round mags then having 25 rounds won't hurt) but the problem is that I cannot find any product reviews, pictures, or helpful tips that could aid me in deciding to purchase this item. I rarely use more than 70 rounds in a full on day of paintball.

Q: Can anyone show me a picture of, or give me their review on the Trinity 25 Round Tac Cap that is available through SpecOps' Store? :question:
Jeremiah 29:11 "His promises fulfilled"

#2 User is offline   Dugg 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Cdugg

Posted 20 March 2009 - 10:01 AM

This is my set up. I don't remember if it came from here or the other place but it comes as a 50 rd and you can cut it down to 40, 30. Mine is cut at 40 found it to be a good number of rounds and it looks good.

DUGG

Attached File(s)

#3 User is offline   pballfreak1 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 28 March 2009 - 07:50 AM

in fact i just bought a trinity 25 round tac cap for my 98 with cyclone and it would not fit. so i tried and tried hoping that it would just fit and i wouldnt have to go through the whole return process which was a mistake. when it finally looked like it would fit it snapped. and now is useless and spec ops has not got back to me about getting a new one that actually works. i dont know about the a-5 though it might work on that but on the 98 dont get it.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users