Special Ops Paintball: Operation Citadel: The Attack on Firebase Gloria - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Operation Citadel: The Attack on Firebase Gloria Sept 23 at Blast Camp---Hobart, Indiana Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   ARKK ANGELZ EAGLE 

• Commander of Arkk Angelz
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:ARKK ANGELZ EAGLE

Posted 16 July 2007 - 04:32 PM

For those who couldn't make it to Sunday's big game at Blast Camp, I have the name and date for the next one.

As said in the title, this is the 2007 Operation Citadel Fall Big Game, which has been christened "The Attack on Firebase Gloria." It will take place on September 23 (The first day of Fall, for a bit of trivia) at Blast Camp in Hobart Indiana.

Here are some of the expected prices for the game, as well as some standard rules:

Entry: $20

2000 ct. case of paint: $60

2 Tippmann Squad Buster grenades: $7---I suggest bringing your F-Bombs for backup

Soda/water: $1-2

Food (Burgers/Brawts/Hot Dogs): $1-2

Velocity: No more than 270

No launchers, smoke grenades, or paint mines

When asked what team color your on, please respond, whether in a good position or not. There was a not-so-funny instance where a teammate and I attempted to sweep an occupied building, and asked the occupents what their color was. We were answered with gun fire, and spent a long while trading shots until we found an oppurtunity to dive inside, in which we found it was our teammates that were inside :happy: . So please be mature if you come to attend.

Also, be sure to read up the rules when I post them on here. A lot of people didn't read the rules on Sunday, which resulted in a humiliating loss for Red team.

I'll repost the camp ground and location map links when I post the rules when they become available.
IPB Image

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users