Special Ops Paintball: unreconized talents - Special Ops Paintball

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

unreconized talents what did you do to be aprecciated on your team Rate Topic: -----

#16 User is offline   kingcheese 

• your face
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:cheesepoof

Posted 11 May 2008 - 04:57 PM

its months after the game and some of us are still arguing what to do, although me and my freind,the other person suppressing, are the founders of the team and commanders, we are still being told we have no skill, we are going into a team with diffrent squads as soon as posible, and seeing as we own the team the might find them selves on the rookie squad we test are future players in till they understand what the purpose of various tactics are so the can use them to there fullist advantage

think of it as a commander pulling rank on skilled players that are pretty much usless on a team, for now
offical saber #137
if we cant do it, then it doesnt need to be done

#17 User is offline   Urban_Warfare 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Urban_Warfare

Posted 12 May 2008 - 08:59 PM

with me my teammates tend to not take me serious, it really TINKLEes me off sometimes. i tend to joke alot when its just everyday life, but when i play paintball i tend to take it more serious and actully try to do my best in everything, but they never seem to take my thoughts seriously and we've gotten out million of times because they didn't follow my advise

#18 User is offline   C9H13NO3 

• Miramar Mafia
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:C9H13NO3

Posted 12 May 2008 - 09:20 PM

I also work with my teammates. We all found out that each of the others balled, got together, played, had fun, and started a team. We all are of varying experience and skill. One of us has played D2 Xball and has been playing for years. One of us has been playing woodsball for years and just started getting into speedball. The other one and myself played woodsball for a few years, took a few years off, and just got back into paintball recently, switching to speedball. Dedication is all it took to get good and earn respect among the team. We all have a goal...to win the VSS 3 man this summer.

#19 User is offline   Spades 

• forum pizzimp
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:sgt. spades

Posted 14 May 2008 - 06:25 PM

well, to be appreciated, i always try to help out my teammates, and at the beginning, i use suppressive fire to let them get to their spots, then i do whatever job is needed, without having to be asked

I dont know if that is a good enough answer, but it works,
Posted Image

#20 User is offline   kingcheese 

• your face
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:cheesepoof

Posted 16 May 2008 - 03:12 AM

View PostSpades, on May 14 2008, 06:25 PM, said:

well, to be appreciated, i always try to help out my teammates, and at the beginning, i use suppressive fire to let them get to their spots, then i do whatever job is needed, without having to be asked

I dont know if that is a good enough answer, but it works,

i probably didn't make this clear so, the poblem im having is that i do whatever i can but im not respected on or off the field, so when its time for them to mave they think that the need to leap frog by moving up as a group 10 feet or less then dig in again, the problem im having is that they dont respect me enough to trust that i have enough skill and firepower to keep them safe
offical saber #137
if we cant do it, then it doesnt need to be done

#21 User is offline   Infamous_51 

• official rock and roll clown
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 May 2008 - 03:14 PM

One time I was playing and before the game started, my friend said "I'll take the snake"
so the game starts and he sprints to the base of it and sits there till i yell multiple times to move up.
but alas he was too slow and the flank he would have was gone.

(Go sig yourself) Maybe I will...Maybe I will..........-Epic_fail

#22 User is offline   CAN77 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:CAN77

Posted 28 May 2008 - 11:21 AM

I have had the same promblem at times. It's good to play with people you are good friends with and get along with them well. That way you can understand each other and play with better tactics. I play alot near a friend's house next to a big flood plain (about 4-5 acres). Me and him have taken out a team of six before because we new the land, used good tactics, and we both new what we were going to do next without have a mic or having to tell each other.

The vegatation is very thick, and i was able to get directly behind the other team, and created suppressing fire against there whole team. Then at the same time my one team mate silent killed and sniped pretty much there whole team.

You don't have to be the heroe to win a game.

#23 User is offline   Mighty Mike 

• The Aggorilla is watching you!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:MightyMike0

Posted 28 May 2008 - 12:03 PM

Woods respect:
It was a huge game and it was near the end 2 on 2. Well me and my teammate are going up on of the main roads and the other two guys are sitting on either side and start shooting at us. My teammate got hit and as soon as that happened I ran down along the path and jumped on the side of the road in tall brush. Waited for the other two to come by and got both in the back.
Speedball respect:
5 on 5 turned into 3 on 3. I play mid/front and I ran up and bunkered two of the 3 guys. Then took one of their bunkers and fired on their last guy with a great angle.

#24 User is offline   NAM 

• future property of the USMC
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:NAM

Posted 10 June 2008 - 12:15 PM

I just saw this when i was getting back into the frums today. I'M kingcheese's heavy. The other guys on the team don't want to move up when we suprress for them so we end up doing moost of the work without much support and our teamates complain that we aren't doing anything and they take credit for what we have done. We are going to drill them to to get them to work with us like a team because they don't truely understand what suppression is even though they say they do.
"Future property of the U.S.M.C.''
"92% of teens would drop dead if Abercrombie and Fitch said breathing wasn't cool. If your one of the 8% who would be laughing their butt off, put this in your sig.''
"if you are addicted to paintball, put this in your sig"
"if the first thing you would grab if your house was on fire is your paintball gear, put this in your sig"
"tippman rocks, if you think the same, put this in your sig"
98% of teenagers have tried pot. If your the 2% who havent, put this in your sig.

#25 User is offline   Aaron723 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Aaron723

Posted 10 June 2008 - 04:01 PM

Well I am a pathfinder/walking bulldozer. I can usually find a path and if need be plow through the brush. It also scares the other team.
Sic Vis Pacem Para Bellum. If you want peace prepare for war.
If We Cant Do It, It Doesnt Need To Be Done!

#26 User is offline   euglow54 

• Bring it...
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:euglow54

Posted 10 June 2008 - 04:05 PM

Sounds like your team needs practice. Lack of communication/ no coherent plan.
IPB Image
Kill by Necessity, Capture by Design
"Well, euglow54 might be the exact reason to keep the full head gear... " -Armory

#27 User is offline   NAM 

• future property of the USMC
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:NAM

Posted 11 June 2008 - 12:20 PM

We seriosly need to practice communications. We mean to most games but it doesn't work out that way so we are going to start team drills.
"Future property of the U.S.M.C.''
"92% of teens would drop dead if Abercrombie and Fitch said breathing wasn't cool. If your one of the 8% who would be laughing their butt off, put this in your sig.''
"if you are addicted to paintball, put this in your sig"
"if the first thing you would grab if your house was on fire is your paintball gear, put this in your sig"
"tippman rocks, if you think the same, put this in your sig"
98% of teenagers have tried pot. If your the 2% who havent, put this in your sig.

#28 User is offline   euglow54 

• Bring it...
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 11 June 2008 - 12:56 PM

I would highly recommend team drills for a team. Can't really function without em.
IPB Image
"Well, euglow54 might be the exact reason to keep the full head gear... " -Armory

#29 Guest_Woodland Warrior_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 11 June 2008 - 03:50 PM

Appreciation is the reason why I'm currently not on a team. My old one never appreciated me, and hated me because my dad paid for about half of my equipment, instead of me paying for all of it. I didn't like the people on it either. The leader constantly says how awesome he is with his $1500 dollars of equipment. He constantly bashes me because I don't have an X-7. He ALWAYS says how poor he is too. The "sniper" thinks that he is the best just because he has a few pieces of burlap glued onto his BDU's. The fat kid will stay behind a tree during the whole game, the athletic guy will find a hole in the ground, and will stay there. The the last guy doesn't even have a gun. Sorry, needed to vent that.

I do just fine all by myself. No one to argue with me about orders.

This post has been edited by Woodland Warrior: 11 June 2008 - 03:55 PM

#30 User is offline   euglow54 

• Bring it...
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 11 June 2008 - 03:51 PM

Yea dude team chemistry>overall team skill
IPB Image

Share this topic:

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users