MarkzM4n Productions M1 bulldogg shroud because I didn't wanna keep posting on my other topic of this...
Posted 23 July 2007 - 09:29 PM
- modifyed buttstock designed to be less bulkey, and shorten the overall product by 1 or 2 inches
- sling mount positions for hands-free reloading
- possible use of a X-7 hopper
- flip-up shoulder brace plate (used on machine guns)
- 1/4 inch shafts to replace the bolts, and countersunk screws will be used
Here's pics of it so far...
Posted 24 July 2007 - 03:42 PM
9 out of 10 teens listen to rap. if you're one of the ones that stays true to proggressive metal/classic rock,put this in your sig.
My favorite mode on a smart parts gun is OFF!!
Save a rock throw an ion.
Posted 24 July 2007 - 07:09 PM