Special Ops Paintball: Need OpFor for SOCOM Mission Campaign - Special Ops Paintball

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Need OpFor for SOCOM Mission Campaign Rate Topic: -----

#16 User is offline   Marauder_Pilot 

• Thrilling Heroics
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Marauder_Pilot

Posted 17 July 2011 - 11:19 PM

View PostSOCOMTacticalPbTeam, on 16 July 2011 - 09:32 AM, said:

SOCOM Tactical Paintball Team conducts several covert and clandestine missions, such as unconventional warfare, foreign internal defense, special reconnaissance, psychological operations, Civil Affairs, direct action, counter-terrorism and War on Drugs operations (all Simulated).SOCOM Tactical Paintball Team's local and national performance in combat and noncombat areas has proven the value of a mature, culturally attuned, properly equipped, and adaptive Special Operations Force (SOF). Each SEAL Team under Scenario Operations Command's Tactical Paintball Team is unique and capable of running its own operations, but when the different Special Operations Forces need to work together for an operation, SOCOM Tactical Paintball Team becomes the joint component command of the operation, instead of a SOF of a specific SEAL Team. SOCOM Tactical Paintball Team's ultimate goal is 6 SEAL Teams.

Lolwut? Warfare? Foreign internal defense? Recon? Psyops? Those are some really fancy terms that in no way apply to a game of paintball.

Also, lols at '6 SEAL Teams'. I bet it wouldn't have been specifically 6 teams before the end of May. I bet you're gonna lead #6, right? :dry:

SOCOM Tactical Paintball Team is driven, well-disciplined, and determined. We are a Military-Simulation Paintball Team with a focus on tactics and teamwork. We acknowledge our drive to excel on the playing field along with our competitive and honorable nature, but it is our dedication to each other and the camaraderie that exists within our ranks that separates us from the average team. When we select new members, to be inducted means that you will value and respect your fellow teammate more than you will any game or trophy. We were initiated in the summer of 2011. Our motto is "The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday"!

You need more than one person to have a team, right?

SOCOM Tactical Paintball Team models itself after our nations U.S. Navy SEALs, in form and function. SOCOM Tactical Paintball Team does not, under any circumstances, wish to disrespect, discredit, or downgrade the Sailors who shed blood and sweat for this country; we only wish to represent the prestige honor, give high esteems to, and show our gratitude for thier daring service.

I know, and play with, and have played with, soldiers, current and former, from Canada, the USA, Europe and, IIRC, one Australia too. Probably some others that I don't know about, I don't go around to games quizzing people about their military history. Every one I've asked about 'teams' set up like this has absolutely nothing good to say about them. The long form won't go past the word sensors, but the short form is 'What a bunch of tools.'

What Is Scenario Operations Command?

I am proud to present to you the first magazine-fed/limited ammo paintball league in Colorado. Scenario Operations Command or SOCOM. SOCOM is a woodsball/scenario league divided into 3 divisions; Basic Infantry(rookie), Advanced Infantry (intermediate), and Special Operations Forces(pro). Unlike any other woodsball league we provide quality force-on-force combat to continually prove you are the best.

I've never even been to Colorado, and I know that's wrong.

Srsly, dud, don't mean to be a bitch about this, but you're either taking this way too seriously and looking like a complete tool, or you've confused the place with an airsoft form. Quit it with the hardcore military associations, it's just stupid. The bets paintball teams I've seen don't do ranks, don't do silly organizations, they get together and bractice on weekends and get drunk and eat meat and shoot guns in the woods and chill afterwards, not sit around pretending to be 'operators' and crap.

#17 User is offline   shadow_772 

• Never compromise, even in the face of armageddon
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Shadow_772

Posted 17 July 2011 - 11:30 PM

Getting drunk and eating meat. MP you play with Mar I assume? ;)

And as for the military associations.. Take it from someone in the military... It does make you look like a bit of a joke. MilSim is one thing, but I hope you don't ever meet a real SEAL who will probably think its kinda sad..

Sure I had my problems a few years back posing as a Navy SEAL
(Quote from another forum).
If I were you I would be DAMN ashamed of ever mentioning that let alone actually DOING it.

I mean seriously... Unless of course you used to play for the All Americans in which case its cool.

This post has been edited by shadow_772: 17 July 2011 - 11:31 PM

#18 User is offline   Marauder_Pilot 

• Thrilling Heroics
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 July 2011 - 11:37 PM

I've only played with him once (Castle Fall '08), but the guys I play with in the CEF are of a similar persuasion.

Also, you can get away with having military ranks and names and stuff and not look like jokes. I play in a team themed after the Canadian Airborne, and the Commonwealth Forces in WWII. I even have a rank, too, even if it's mostly just a way to denote responsibility, and doesn't really have authority.

The difference is, we don't have operations and crap. We practice year around, we kick face at scenario games, and we chill like this in between the games:
Posted Image

#19 User is offline   shadow_772 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 July 2011 - 11:42 PM

View PostMarauder_Pilot, on 18 July 2011 - 12:37 AM, said:

I've only played with him once (Castle Fall '08), but the guys I play with in the CEF are of a similar persuasion.

Also, you can get away with having military ranks and names and stuff and not look like jokes. I play in a team themed after the Canadian Airborne, and the Commonwealth Forces in WWII. I even have a rank, too, even if it's mostly just a way to denote responsibility, and doesn't really have authority.

The difference is, we don't have operations and crap. We practice year around, we kick face at scenario games, and we chill like this in between the games:
Posted Image

You get the point thought. Structure is one thing, but being this super cerial.. Really.. :huh:

#20 User is offline   SOCOMTacticalPbTeam 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 18 July 2011 - 08:40 PM

Command a team son complex and tactical as this is hard work. But it takes dedication and discipline to continue hard on the battlefield. Paintball and the real world are two different aspects. I myself am in the Army Reserves here in Colorado. And aside from work, looking at multiple security jobs, paintball is my passion and so is the military. So the ability to combine both and equally maintaining realism is exceptional. That is why I love SOCOM Tactical Paintball Team and it's SEALs, we are all dedicated to the team and it's structure.

#21 User is offline   Marauder_Pilot 

• Thrilling Heroics
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 July 2011 - 08:43 PM

You shouldn't have any problem getting security jobs and working in the Reserves if you were a Blackwater/XE-trained PMC (Does the M stand for military or mercenary?) like you claimed on PBNation.

#22 User is offline   SOCOMTacticalPbTeam 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 18 July 2011 - 08:55 PM

Like I claimed. What the FRAG are you talking about. I never did Private Security. And what the FRAG do you have against me. I have not crap except take tactical paintball to the next level just like Predators Tactical in Canada. I have friends who current SEAL Operators and said that my paintball team is a wonderful idea and they feel honored that someone would even them that amount of credit to have a ENTIRE team dedicTed to the SEALs and there operations. I am a regular guy with an irregular passion. Leave this forum and never harass or reply another one of my post. Thank you.

Don't mean to be rude? But I am tired of peoples crap. Every since my FRAGing stupid cousin posted that stuff on pbnation it's harassment after harassment. Leave me alone dammit. I do own guns. Ha thanks and get lost.

#23 User is offline   SOCOMTacticalPbTeam 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 18 July 2011 - 08:59 PM

On another topic, for all those who posted supportive, friendly or gave positive criticism. Thank you. The team appreciates it.

#24 User is offline   Marauder_Pilot 

• Thrilling Heroics
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 July 2011 - 09:06 PM

OK, first off, you own guns? Are you trying to threaten me or something? That's not very Christian of you-I mean, I'm not, but you claimed to be a pretty hardcore Christian over on PBN. Then again, you also claimed to be a PMC, too.

Plus, I do know that Jesus had some pretty specific things to say about killing and lying.

Here's the thing. Over the past almost exactly thirty years, paintballers have worked and worked and worked to be seen as serious and legitimate sports enthusiasts-not mainstream or anything, just so that the immediate image of the sport doesn't conjure up some play-army, wanna-be scrub who makes up these stupid damn titles in a failed effort to make people think they're cool.

And then guys like you come along and drag the entire playing populace of the sport down by association. Non-paintballers get one look at your 'team' and posts and think 'Wow, paintallers are losers.' The entire efforts of a charity league or positive newspaper article, gone.

Want to put on some camo and give your team a cool name and go play in the woods? Fine, go nuts. We all do. But don't act like you're some super intense pseudo-military organization-you're not.

#25 User is offline   SOCOMTacticalPbTeam 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 18 July 2011 - 09:21 PM

super intense pseudo-military organization. That is one thing we are not. Yes, I am a Christian, hardcore don't take that far. I am strong believer And Christian Rap Artist, I do know my bible front to back. Hell if I have lied in the past but not anymore. And pbnation, I never claimed anything on Pbnation, I do have enemies that wish to bring me and my dreams down so who knows who is attempting to ruin my image. I just ignore them. super intense pseudo-military organization. Naw bro. Just a bunch of military enthusiast, tactical enthusiast, and MilSim passionate paintballers. That's why the team was initially created. And we love it. Anyway, no am I not threatening you, but if need be I will protect myself properly. And the bible says thou shall not murder. In Hebrew it was originally thou shall not shed innocent blood, and not one man on this planet is innocent except for a child. For we all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.

#26 User is offline   XziviT 

• Mess with the Best Die like the Rest
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:XziviT

Posted 18 July 2011 - 09:24 PM

If he wants to make a team like that let him be... its still paintball and thats the whole idea, if they want to go and play military style then it does not affect anybody, this doesnt mean everybody should play like this so if you dont like it I say leave him alone and just stick to your style of paintball. Remember in the end ITS STILL PAINTBALL and we are all responsible to keep this beautiful game alive whether we are speedballers or milsim ballers. If this particular style of paintball is not for you then stick to your preferred style and dont come saying this is stupid or nonsense. Yes maybe claiming to be a real operator or a SEAL or a Ranger or whatever its wrong but these guys are just honoring those go risk their lives in the line of duty. If I was a SEAL id be honored to hear that people look after the example that SEALS give and that they support the armed forces.

-X
Posted Image
Yo pertenesco al Guerrero que de lo Antiguo se fuciona a lo Nuevo. Maj. X, Callsign: Matrix
As I walk through the Valley of Shadow of Death, I shall fear no Evil, for I am the meanest Creature in the Valley. Gen. Patton

#27 User is offline   Marauder_Pilot 

• Thrilling Heroics
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 July 2011 - 09:31 PM

View PostSOCOMTacticalPbTeam, on 18 July 2011 - 10:21 PM, said:

Anyway, no am I not threatening you, but if need be I will protect myself properly.

Guns are the appropriate response to internet disagreements? Damn, you'd better hope there isn't a hell, otherwise you're going straight to it.

I can post the thread from PBNation, for the rest of the members to see, or you can just admit that you said some stupid stuff on the internet. It's OK, we all do it when we're young.

View PostXziviT, on 18 July 2011 - 10:24 PM, said:

Yes maybe claiming to be a real operator or a SEAL or a Ranger or whatever its wrong but these guys are just honoring those go risk their lives in the line of duty. If I was a SEAL id be honored to hear that people look after the example that SEALS give and that they support the armed forces.

Honoring the military is a Veteran's Day parade, or a re-enactment to show people the hardships they went through, or joining the military to follow in their footsteps.

A bunch of kids playing SEALs in a paintball game, if they're older than 12, is mocking them. It's insinuating that, by playing paintball alone, putting on some camo and a Tippmann with 20 pounds of fake mags and body kits bolted on, that you are on the same level as them.

I only see this phenomenon in paintball, and it depresses me. You don't see hockey or football teams carrying the names of famous teams and pretending to be them in the name of 'honoring' them-because they know they'd get their teeth punched in. You don't see racing drivers pretending to be famous racing drivers from famous teams-I don't see a bunch of local rally guys pretending to be Colin McRae. This only exists in paintball, airsoft and video games, perpetuated by a bunch of kids who don't have the physical aptitude, metal aptitude or straight-up balls to join the military. And it's just sad.

#28 User is offline   XziviT 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 18 July 2011 - 09:41 PM

View PostMarauder_Pilot, on 18 July 2011 - 11:31 PM, said:

View PostSOCOMTacticalPbTeam, on 18 July 2011 - 10:21 PM, said:

Anyway, no am I not threatening you, but if need be I will protect myself properly.

Guns are the appropriate response to internet disagreements? Damn, you'd better hope there isn't a hell, otherwise you're going straight to it.

I can post the thread from PBNation, for the rest of the members to see, or you can just admit that you said some stupid stuff on the internet. It's OK, we all do it when we're young.

View PostXziviT, on 18 July 2011 - 10:24 PM, said:

Yes maybe claiming to be a real operator or a SEAL or a Ranger or whatever its wrong but these guys are just honoring those go risk their lives in the line of duty. If I was a SEAL id be honored to hear that people look after the example that SEALS give and that they support the armed forces.

Honoring the military is a Veteran's Day parade, or a re-enactment to show people the hardships they went through, or joining the military to follow in their footsteps.

A bunch of kids playing SEALs in a paintball game, if they're older than 12, is mocking them. It's insinuating that, by playing paintball alone, putting on some camo and a Tippmann with 20 pounds of fake mags and body kits bolted on, that you are on the same level as them.

I only see this phenomenon in paintball, and it depresses me. You don't see hockey or football teams carrying the names of famous teams and pretending to be them in the name of 'honoring' them-because they know they'd get their teeth punched in. You don't see racing drivers pretending to be famous racing drivers from famous teams-I don't see a bunch of local rally guys pretending to be Colin McRae. This only exists in paintball, airsoft and video games, perpetuated by a bunch of kids who don't have the physical aptitude, metal aptitude or straight-up balls to join the military. And it's just sad.

If you see it that way then.. ok, its your opinion and I respect it although I disagree in some extent. On the football teams and hockey and stuff yes there are kids teams named after big teams such as Barcelona soccer team, or Broncos football team I have seen them but anyway I dont want this conversation to escalate to some dumb internet argument so I will shut up now.

I just say let the man be.

-X

This post has been edited by XziviT: 18 July 2011 - 09:41 PM

Posted Image
Yo pertenesco al Guerrero que de lo Antiguo se fuciona a lo Nuevo. Maj. X, Callsign: Matrix
As I walk through the Valley of Shadow of Death, I shall fear no Evil, for I am the meanest Creature in the Valley. Gen. Patton

#29 User is offline   shadow_772 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 July 2011 - 09:51 PM

Like I claimed. What the FRAG are you talking about. I never did Private Security. And what the FRAG do you have against me. I have not crap except take tactical paintball to the next level just like Predators Tactical in Canada. I have friends who current SEAL Operators and said that my paintball team is a wonderful idea and they feel honored that someone would even them that amount of credit to have a ENTIRE team dedicTed to the SEALs and there operations. I am a regular guy with an irregular passion. Leave this forum and never harass or reply another one of my post. Thank you.

Don't mean to be rude? But I am tired of peoples crap. Every since my FRAGing stupid cousin posted that stuff on pbnation it's harassment after harassment. Leave me alone dammit. I do own guns. Ha thanks and get lost.

I am HIGHLY doubting your Seal friends here. No offense, and I will not ask for proof on that because names are not something to spread around.

Look, the PBN thread isn't the only thing I have noticed with conflicting information etc etc.

Recently you have started going around and posting on different forums, recruiting for your "team." I can see a can couple mods will be nice and confirm IP addresses on the different forums to show if the person is the same if you truly want to insinuate it was your cousin posting.

Also, I could care less about your religion etc for the record.

If you would like I can ask an army buddy to check for your name in the database, if you are in question as to which one, I am talking about AKO.

You also seem to have posed as a member of other teams who publicly said they had nothing to do with you, then proceeded to take back your former statement of being involved with them a few days later.

You can tell why a couple of us are suspicious of you if this is all the case. Considering the quote I posted above about you "posing as a SEAL" I wouldn't put the reserves comment past you either.

On top of the above your reviews (2) have contained completely misguided information that makes absolutely no sense.

Could you just do me a favor and explain a bit here? I really am not meaning to be rude, but you have me curious.

Edit: I don't even know if this is everything I can think of?

This post has been edited by shadow_772: 18 July 2011 - 09:55 PM

#30 User is offline   XziviT 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 18 July 2011 - 10:11 PM

View Postshadow_772, on 18 July 2011 - 11:51 PM, said:

I am HIGHLY doubting your Seal friends here. No offense, and I will not ask for proof on that because names are not something to spread around.

Look, the PBN thread isn't the only thing I have noticed with conflicting information etc etc.

Recently you have started going around and posting on different forums, recruiting for your "team." I can see a can couple mods will be nice and confirm IP addresses on the different forums to show if the person is the same if you truly want to insinuate it was your cousin posting.

Also, I could care less about your religion etc for the record.

If you would like I can ask an army buddy to check for your name in the database, if you are in question as to which one, I am talking about AKO.

You also seem to have posed as a member of other teams who publicly said they had nothing to do with you, then proceeded to take back your former statement of being involved with them a few days later.

You can tell why a couple of us are suspicious of you if this is all the case. Considering the quote I posted above about you "posing as a SEAL" I wouldn't put the reserves comment past you either.

On top of the above your reviews (2) have contained completely misguided information that makes absolutely no sense.

Could you just do me a favor and explain a bit here? I really am not meaning to be rude, but you have me curious.

Edit: I don't even know if this is everything I can think of?

I guess I didnt get that part... but what the hell I hit my head doing laundry a couple minutes ago >.<" maybe thats why I aint thinking straight.. lol

NOTE: Be careful doing laundry might be dangerous and painful :/

-X
Posted Image

Share this topic:

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users