Special Ops Paintball: Where should I look for a new asa and pump - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Where should I look for a new asa and pump title Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Locknpump 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 17 January 2011 - 11:22 AM

Im looking to get a better ASA and pump arm for my superstock, the pump I have now feels loose as in I have to hold it forward or it will just be pushed back when I shoot (so id like something thats smooth and can hold itself forward) suggestions?

#2 User is offline   cdrinkh20 

• The Dragon Reborn
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:cdrinkh20

Posted 17 January 2011 - 11:30 AM

View PostLocknpump, on 17 January 2011 - 11:22 AM, said:

Im looking to get a better ASA and pump arm for my superstock, the pump I have now feels loose as in I have to hold it forward or it will just be pushed back when I shoot (so id like something thats smooth and can hold itself forward) suggestions?

Don't know much about them (anything, really) - but if I had to guess you just need a new return spring. It's probably just fatigued and so not pushing the pump back enough to keep it from sliding without you pumping it.

As for an ASA...I don't know where yours goes (vertical or whatnot) but I just got a CP Direct Mini w/ On/Off on my Tac One and it seems solid so far.

#3 User is offline   Locknpump 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 17 January 2011 - 11:35 AM

View Postcdrinkh20, on 17 January 2011 - 01:30 PM, said:

View PostLocknpump, on 17 January 2011 - 11:22 AM, said:

Don't know much about them (anything, really) - but if I had to guess you just need a new return spring. It's probably just fatigued and so not pushing the pump back enough to keep it from sliding without you pumping it.

As for an ASA...I don't know where yours goes (vertical or whatnot) but I just got a CP Direct Mini w/ On/Off on my Tac One and it seems solid so far.

Okay thanks ill check it out

#4 User is offline   Legato 

• AKA reapermen - AKA Legaqua - Resident Brass Whore
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator

Posted 18 January 2011 - 12:59 AM

Cdn is right about you needing a new return spring. That will keep the pump forward. You can buy one from the manufacturer or just buy one at home depot/lowes and cut it to your own length needed.

As to ASA, do you mean vert ASA on your cocker or horizontal screw the tank into me ASA? vert ASA you only have a handful of choices out there still. Do you have a mini cocker or normal? For horizontal ASA there are tons out there. Find a feature you like. Twist on off, quarter turn on off, inline bleeding. They all do so much nowadays

"I think wearing camo is dishonorable. No honorable player would pretend to be a tree or bush."Posted Image My Gallery - Ninja/Pirate Alliance - Marker Animations Posted ImageSpec Ops Posted Image Pump CrewSig Rules - Gen Rules & Regs - Avatar Rules - Warn Level/Reduction - Forum FAQs - Ultimate Pump Sticky - PDT

#5 User is offline   Locknpump 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 18 January 2011 - 07:58 PM

actually got my old asa back, will probably look at home depot tomorrow for a spring, and ordered my barrel kit today :laugh: thanks for the spring tip, didn't want to put down the money for a nicer one just yet :P

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users