Special Ops Paintball: The Reason Wiping is Bad. - Special Ops Paintball

Jump to content


  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The Reason Wiping is Bad. Retrothread #5 Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   I.K.E. 

  • A Militia of One
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,686
  • Joined: 03-April 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Kansas
  • Brigade Name:I.K.E.

Posted 19 August 2011 - 07:48 PM

Wiping is bad because it is cheating. Cheaters never prosper. And even if they do, nobody really likes them.

Honestly, wiping is bad because it takes all the fun out of the game.

Ever play chess on your computer? When I do, I usually set it on "easy" because then I can win. But then I always win, and I don't have the skill to win on "hard". But then, winning is also meaningless and gets boring pretty fast.

Same goes for wiping. If you don't have the skill to win at paintball without cheating, then that's pretty sad. But also you'll find that you won't have the stamina to stick with the game.

Short version: Don't wipe, except your butt.
"I love Kaesie because Florentine said so."Bushball is Australian for Woodsball. SOFA Best Grammar '010
Grammar Police Co-Commander Badge #1 IKE & Ike '09 STUDMUFFIN Debater of the 1st Order of Ashrak ASH123
"Overkill is underrated." -Col. John "Hannibal" Smith
Posted Image ... another Staff granted wish.
0

#2 User is offline   Thalion 

  • Probably in the Shooters Thread...
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,984
  • Joined: 22-January 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Twin Cities, MN

Posted 19 August 2011 - 08:35 PM

I.K.E., on 19 August 2011 - 09:48 PM, said:

Short version: Don't wipe, except your butt.


And even then, not on the field. Please.

I've already seen that before, and I never want to see it again....
Member of Team Akkadian

0

#3 User is offline   I.K.E. 

  • A Militia of One
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,686
  • Joined: 03-April 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Kansas
  • Brigade Name:I.K.E.

Posted 19 August 2011 - 08:37 PM

Thalion, on 19 August 2011 - 10:35 PM, said:

I.K.E., on 19 August 2011 - 09:48 PM, said:

Short version: Don't wipe, except your butt.


And even then, not on the field. Please.

I've already seen that before, and I never want to see it again....


No way....
"I love Kaesie because Florentine said so."Bushball is Australian for Woodsball. SOFA Best Grammar '010
Grammar Police Co-Commander Badge #1 IKE & Ike '09 STUDMUFFIN Debater of the 1st Order of Ashrak ASH123
"Overkill is underrated." -Col. John "Hannibal" Smith
Posted Image ... another Staff granted wish.
0

#4 User is offline   STRIP3Sosu 

  • Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 20
  • Joined: 19-August 11

Posted 19 August 2011 - 08:42 PM

Those who wipe are the worst kind of players; especially when it is in a scenario game with hundreds of other players. I have seen even my own side wipe on field. I told this guy next to me he had three fresh hits on his mask. He said that he did not and proceeded to wipe each of them. I should have shot him then and there; tell him to get off the field and play fair. But I did not want any fights breaking out, so I just yelled at him. He did not care.

We all have to play with honor; nobody should be cheating. Seasoned players need to set the example and show sportmanship for the new guys.
0

#5 User is offline   Chill_balla 

  • Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 102
  • Joined: 09-May 11

Posted 19 August 2011 - 08:45 PM

STRIP3Sosu, on 19 August 2011 - 11:42 PM, said:

Those who wipe are the worst kind of players; especially when it is in a scenario game with hundreds of other players. I have seen even my own side wipe on field. I told this guy next to me he had three fresh hits on his mask. He said that he did not and proceeded to wipe each of them. I should have shot him then and there; tell him to get off the field and play fair. But I did not want any fights breaking out, so I just yelled at him. He did not care.

We all have to play with honor; nobody should be cheating. Seasoned players need to set the example and show sportmanship for the new guys.


Welcome to the forums. You sound like you'll fit in well :laugh:
Posted Image

Proud owner of a VSC phantom and an Invert Mini
0

#6 User is offline   Thalion 

  • Probably in the Shooters Thread...
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,984
  • Joined: 22-January 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Twin Cities, MN

Posted 19 August 2011 - 08:50 PM

I.K.E., on 19 August 2011 - 10:37 PM, said:

Thalion, on 19 August 2011 - 10:35 PM, said:

I.K.E., on 19 August 2011 - 09:48 PM, said:

Short version: Don't wipe, except your butt.


And even then, not on the field. Please.

I've already seen that before, and I never want to see it again....


No way....


Yes way...

War Stories video? Nah, I don't want to steal from Tyger.
Member of Team Akkadian

0

#7 User is offline   I.K.E. 

  • A Militia of One
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,686
  • Joined: 03-April 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Kansas
  • Brigade Name:I.K.E.

Posted 19 August 2011 - 09:03 PM

Thalion, on 19 August 2011 - 10:50 PM, said:

I.K.E., on 19 August 2011 - 10:37 PM, said:

Thalion, on 19 August 2011 - 10:35 PM, said:

I.K.E., on 19 August 2011 - 09:48 PM, said:

Short version: Don't wipe, except your butt.


And even then, not on the field. Please.

I've already seen that before, and I never want to see it again....


No way....


Yes way...

War Stories video? Nah, I don't want to steal from Tyger.


Ok....without too much detail....answer this:

1: WTF?
2: How the heck?
3: Who in their right mind???
"I love Kaesie because Florentine said so."Bushball is Australian for Woodsball. SOFA Best Grammar '010
Grammar Police Co-Commander Badge #1 IKE & Ike '09 STUDMUFFIN Debater of the 1st Order of Ashrak ASH123
"Overkill is underrated." -Col. John "Hannibal" Smith
Posted Image ... another Staff granted wish.
0

#8 User is offline   Thalion 

  • Probably in the Shooters Thread...
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,984
  • Joined: 22-January 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Twin Cities, MN

Posted 19 August 2011 - 09:29 PM

I.K.E., on 19 August 2011 - 11:03 PM, said:

Ok....without too much detail....answer this:

1: WTF?
2: How the heck?
3: Who in their right mind???


1. That's what I thought when I saw it.

2. Someone took a crap at a "big game." They apparently thought this was a woods, and they could go as long as they walked far enough away from the base. I'm told leaves are uncomfortable, but work for TP in a pinch.

3. I question if he was in his right mind or not. I'll never know, and I certainly don't want to know.
Member of Team Akkadian

0

#9 User is offline   I.K.E. 

  • A Militia of One
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,686
  • Joined: 03-April 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Kansas
  • Brigade Name:I.K.E.

Posted 19 August 2011 - 09:38 PM

So this was in the MIDDLE of the game? On-Field? With goggles????

LEAVES????????????????????????????


Man they come dumb nowdays.
"I love Kaesie because Florentine said so."Bushball is Australian for Woodsball. SOFA Best Grammar '010
Grammar Police Co-Commander Badge #1 IKE & Ike '09 STUDMUFFIN Debater of the 1st Order of Ashrak ASH123
"Overkill is underrated." -Col. John "Hannibal" Smith
Posted Image ... another Staff granted wish.
0

#10 User is offline   Thalion 

  • Probably in the Shooters Thread...
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,984
  • Joined: 22-January 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Twin Cities, MN

Posted 20 August 2011 - 07:15 AM

I'm afraid so.
Member of Team Akkadian

0

#11 User is offline   IrishMack 

  • Better than You
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 734
  • Joined: 17-June 09
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:New York

Posted 20 August 2011 - 07:22 AM

Okay...I mean, taking a dump in the woods is gross, mostly because unless you have a shovel, there is now a risk of me falling in your crap. Other than that, I don't really care...the guys are always peeing, wouldn't be the first time I had seen a guy peeing in the woods. Also, as far as the leaves go, they really aren't THAT bad...I used to use them when I went camping as a kid all the time, summer camp never let us bring toilet paper....but after having to squat..or hug a tree to pee...the leaves didn't seem likek a big deal.
"I could be your third wheel."
"You know that's not a good thing right?"
"Of course it is, it adds more grip, greater stability"


"Gives it color he says, it'll look good he says...Filthy liar" (in regards to Puzuma)
0

#12 User is offline   waldtoftheGreen 

  • The King in the North
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 30
  • Joined: 11-August 11
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Minnesota

Posted 20 August 2011 - 11:29 AM

I.K.E., on 19 August 2011 - 10:38 PM, said:

So this was in the MIDDLE of the game? On-Field? With goggles????

LEAVES????????????????????????????


I usually carry a few bananas peels with me, just in case
SWEDISH GERMAN NORWEGIAN DANISH
"Give me honorable enemies rather than ambitious ones, and I'll sleep more easily by night."
"The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword"
0

#13 User is offline   I.K.E. 

  • A Militia of One
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,686
  • Joined: 03-April 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Kansas
  • Brigade Name:I.K.E.

Posted 20 August 2011 - 11:31 AM

waldtoftheGreen, on 20 August 2011 - 01:29 PM, said:

I.K.E., on 19 August 2011 - 10:38 PM, said:

So this was in the MIDDLE of the game? On-Field? With goggles????

LEAVES????????????????????????????


I usually carry a few bananas peels with me, just in case


Poop is slimy....bananas are slimy.....Wiping is supposed to remove the slimy.....dude.....U R DOING IT WRONG.
"I love Kaesie because Florentine said so."Bushball is Australian for Woodsball. SOFA Best Grammar '010
Grammar Police Co-Commander Badge #1 IKE & Ike '09 STUDMUFFIN Debater of the 1st Order of Ashrak ASH123
"Overkill is underrated." -Col. John "Hannibal" Smith
Posted Image ... another Staff granted wish.
1

#14 User is offline   waldtoftheGreen 

  • The King in the North
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 30
  • Joined: 11-August 11
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Minnesota

Posted 20 August 2011 - 11:32 AM

I.K.E., on 20 August 2011 - 12:31 PM, said:

waldtoftheGreen, on 20 August 2011 - 01:29 PM, said:

I.K.E., on 19 August 2011 - 10:38 PM, said:

So this was in the MIDDLE of the game? On-Field? With goggles????

LEAVES????????????????????????????


I usually carry a few bananas peels with me, just in case


Poop is slimy....bananas are slimy.....Wiping is supposed to remove the slimy.....dude.....U R DOING IT WRONG.


Not if you use the DRY side!
Besides, Sears catalogs are just too big to carry with man.
SWEDISH GERMAN NORWEGIAN DANISH
"Give me honorable enemies rather than ambitious ones, and I'll sleep more easily by night."
"The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword"
0

#15 User is offline   IrishMack 

  • Better than You
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 734
  • Joined: 17-June 09
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:New York

Posted 20 August 2011 - 03:21 PM



In case you do find the need to poop in the woods
"I could be your third wheel."
"You know that's not a good thing right?"
"Of course it is, it adds more grip, greater stability"


"Gives it color he says, it'll look good he says...Filthy liar" (in regards to Puzuma)
0

Share this topic:


  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users