SPECTRE Paintball is looking for players that display the following characteristics:
Link to Landing Zone on Google Maps
Benefits of becoming a SPECTRE:
- Private play and practice at Landing Zone Paintball.
- Special deals and discounts on gear, paint, and air.
- Attend scenarios and other games with an established team.
- Play with mature, respectful, responsible people.
- Be recognized as a SPECTRE. Part of an elite team.
- Be known for sportsmanship and fair play.
All recruits must conform to the following to become a SPECTRE:
- Must be at least 14 years of age (exceptions may be made).
- Must attend a safety instruction by a senior SPECTRE.
- Volunteer at least one day of work to the field per season.
- If you think you, or someone you know, has what it takes to become a SPECTRE then email us HERE!
- Or you can check out our schedule and come to a game we'll be at, just look for our SPECTRE banner.
- Or you can come to a game at Landing Zone and ask Chad or any SPECTRES you see around.
- Or you can head over to our website www.spectrehq.org
- May 16 - Invasion of Normandy @ Landing Zone
- May 30 - Team Practice and Recruiting @ Lone Wolf West
- June 20 - Charity Game @ Landing Zone
- August 15 - Lord of The Rings: Two Towers @ Landing Zone
- August 22 - 1814 Battle of New Orleans @ Landing Zone
- September 12 - Woodsball @ Landing Zone
- September 26 & 27 - Tippmann World Challenge @ Hell Survivors
- October 10 - Underworld: Night Game @ Landing Zone
- November 7 - 1944 Normandy: Revisited @ Landing Zone
This post has been edited by Jarhead2531: 17 May 2009 - 02:59 PM