• You cannot reply to this topic

05 speed

#1 User is offline   headhunter2 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:headhunter2

Posted 22 April 2009 - 01:00 PM

So everyone I have read the reviews on pbreviews for this marker and they make it sound like its one of the worst markers WDP has put out.

So I was wondering if anyone on the forums could give me some info on this marker. It already has a stiffi switch kit and the T2W stock from specops. I read that it is not the most efficient on air but I use an 88/4500 LP tank so I dont think thats gonna be an issue.

Well offer up you opinions please.

Also I was wondering where I might be able to get a 90 degree frame for it as well.
Invisible text club member #15 Every time you wipe paint God makes a new PETA member Adminion #12 My Feedback
If you play your own game of paintball using Spec ops as guidelines and not as "law of position", put this in your sig.

#2 User is offline   slinkyaroo 

• Gravity takes over where brains leave off.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 22 April 2009 - 01:30 PM

My goodness ... it's been a long time since we've had an Angel thread. The 90 deg frame is what I hated about the 04 Angel.

So you are looking at a G7. What barrel thread do you have already?

This post has been edited by slinkyaroo: 22 April 2009 - 01:31 PM

#3 User is offline   headhunter2 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 April 2009 - 01:49 PM

No i am getting the 05 speed. I was just wanting info on it. I am getting it in a trade and it's on the way to me now. I was just wondering if anyone could give me more info on it that might be better than what is on pbreview. also how is the new angel the A1
Invisible text club member #15 Every time you wipe paint God makes a new PETA member Adminion #12 My Feedback
If you play your own game of paintball using Spec ops as guidelines and not as "law of position", put this in your sig.

#4 User is offline   Gas mask 

• Signed on for the first time in 4 years.
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:GAS MASK

Posted 22 April 2009 - 05:43 PM

90* grips are nice definately, but your going to need a 05 speed one and not a 04 speed or similar. I think the bolt pattern is different. But 05's are great markers. (I just traded mine for a KP2) They use G7 bolts, but you'll never need to replace the one thats in it unless you whear it out. and the minireg on them requires a low pressure tank without the mod, which can sometimes not work. The lazer eyes that come stock are REALLY expencive, so when cleaning the gun be careful. Also, the board is only semi and needs to be flashed if you want anything else. On the topic of the board, there is no micro switch, just a optical sensor. This makes a awesome trigger pull, but is easy to tune the trigger too close and have it not trip the switch, so best to tune your trigger to have a little trigger pull before activating the switch, and have less travel after. with the eyes off your capped at 18 BPS, and the LED's on the back will act as your BPS counter. (When you hit 18, the top LED on the back of the board lights up). They run on nine volts so you don't have to worry about fiddling with the angel chargers, which some people dislike to a large degree. Angel still has the manual in PDF on their site. Hope this helps.

I am PayPal Verified.

#5 User is offline   headhunter2 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 April 2009 - 06:04 AM

Yeah it helped a lot. I plan on getting the todao or virtue board which ever makes one for the 05 speed. I think I am just gonna leave it with the 45 frame as it has a stock on it. and I have a low pressure tank so I am good.

#6 User is offline   Gas mask 

• Signed on for the first time in 4 years.
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:GAS MASK

Posted 25 April 2009 - 02:37 PM

As long as it's not a A1 or LCD board you should be fine. I know virtue makes one for the 05. (I don't even know any aftermarket boards that use the a screen besides the A1's.)

I am PayPal Verified.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users