Special Ops Paintball: NASA Is Going to Blow Up the Moon! - Special Ops Paintball

• (7 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

NASA Is Going to Blow Up the Moon! They're Testing Space Weapons! Conspiracy Rate Topic: -----

#31 User is offline   Cuy'val Dar  

• 327 G.I.R. Bastogne Bulldogs
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:MICHAEL J. CABOOSE

Posted 08 October 2009 - 04:32 PM

that would be quite kool.

the moon is a sort of stepping stone to mars... mars is on the edge of the "life zone" and would be very very cold to live on...

they do have water in the soil on the moon. just not in water form. hydrogen and oxygen are in the rock. i checked some of what i said a second ago and that is my correction,
Posted Image

Doorbells? Seriously? That's the swear filter?
. -Pirate
"Authenticity bro, everyone voids their bowels when they die."
-Guy at end of paintball movie

#32 User is offline   ~PUMA~ 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:~PUMA~

Posted 08 October 2009 - 04:32 PM

Are they for real going to do this?

#33 Guest_MOATI_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 08 October 2009 - 04:34 PM

View PostFlippy the Wonder Bunny, on Oct 8 2009, 04:22 PM, said:

View Postevillepaintball, on Oct 8 2009, 01:21 AM, said:

Flippy, are you being serious?

Yes, can't you see the signs. The government is lying to us and wasting our money like they have so many times before. Enough is enough, they need to stop here before they do even worse damage than we already have.

View PostMOATI, on Oct 8 2009, 10:33 AM, said:

View PostThalion, on Oct 8 2009, 08:31 AM, said:

As interesting as a Mars colony sounds...

I seriously think population pressure is going to drop soon enough. Either by disease or war, it just tends to happen.

It just tends to happen?

When has it just tended to happen?

The population of the earth has steadily rose over time. Diseases, war, natural disasters...these would only temporarily limit that rise...it has never ceased. Even major epidemics in the past that have killed huge percentages of the population haven't kept the population from soaring once it is over.

Bubonic Plague, Black Death, Antonine Plague, etc...

Exactly...and even with those occurrences the population of the earth rebounded and continued to climb well beyond what it was before each one. In just the past 20 or so years the population has climbed from 4 billion to 6 billion. To rely on an unknown disaster to fix that for us is foolish.

#34 User is offline   kage83 

• KaGe
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:kage83

Posted 08 October 2009 - 04:41 PM

nothing's going to happen...everyone knows the only way to blow up a moon is to drop a proton torpedo down a shaft that leads to the main reactors...or if it's Moon V2, then you have to fly in and shoot the main reactors manually.

Also, they are already selling tap water at rediculous prices, they're not going to pump any of this to bring home...they can just turn on a faucet, fill a bottle, put a label saying "Moon Water" on it and sell it for $4/bottle...and save all the leg/guess work of actually getting if off the moon.

View Postpvt. Leonard L. Church, on Oct 8 2009, 06:32 PM, said:

they do have water in the soil on the moon. just not in water form.

then they don't have water on the moon...:) it's like calling a pile of 2x4's and a bag of nails a dog house...nope...just a pile of 2x4's and a bag of nails.
If you are a Christian paintballer, put this in your sig

#35 User is offline   Cuy'val Dar  

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 08 October 2009 - 04:41 PM

View Post~PUMA~, on Oct 8 2009, 06:32 PM, said:

Are they for real going to do this?

They are sending the probe in the original post yes.

View PostMOATI, on Oct 8 2009, 06:34 PM, said:

Yes, can't you see the signs. The government is lying to us and wasting our money like they have so many times before. Enough is enough, they need to stop here before they do even worse damage than we already have.

I seriously think population pressure is going to drop soon enough. Either by disease or war, it just tends to happen.

It just tends to happen?

The population of the earth has steadily rose over time. Diseases, war, natural disasters...these would only temporarily limit that rise...it has never ceased. Even major epidemics in the past that have killed huge percentages of the population haven't kept the population from soaring once it is over.

Exactly...and even with those occurrences the population of the earth rebounded and continued to climb well beyond what it was before each one. In just the past 20 or so years the population has climbed from 4 billion to 6 billion. To rely on an unknown disaster to fix that for us is foolish.

'Tis indeed. the population is only going to get bigger.

look at china. if each couple decided to have a child, and all of them did that would cause the population to go up by atleast 50% in china. if not more (twins and what not) that is based on every person there not already have had children though. so if the whole population of china was an adult population with no kids until this event, about 750,000,000-1.25billion children would be born. that raises the total population of the world to more than 7billion.... albiet that is total speculation and unlikely to happen like that...
Posted Image

. -Pirate

#36 User is offline   Minnesota Sn1p3r 

• Back on the Attack!
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:MN Sn1p3r

Posted 08 October 2009 - 04:49 PM

REALLY!!!!! OUR NATIONAL DEBT IS AT 11 TRILLION DOLLARS AND WERE GOING TO CRASH A SPACESHIP INTO THE MOON WHILE WE SELL OURSELVES TO CHINA, THIS IS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERY KID WHO IS FROM THE AGES OF 12 TO 18 NEEDS TO START PAYING MORE ATTENTION TO WHATS GOING ON BECAUSE WE ARE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY FOR THIS CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :evil: :angry: :evil:
"Its better to out-think your enemy than to out-fight them" - Sun Tzu

"I dont like paying for the same realestate twice" - General George S. Patton

#37 User is offline   Fenrisulfr 

• They call me "Opsy."
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:BlackOpsGhost

Posted 08 October 2009 - 04:51 PM

View Postpvt. Leonard L. Church, on Oct 8 2009, 05:41 PM, said:

look at china. if each couple decided to have a child, and all of them did that would cause the population to go up by atleast 50% in china. if not more (twins and what not) that is based on every person there not already have had children though. so if the whole population of china was an adult population with no kids until this event, about 750,000,000-1.25billion children would be born. that raises the total population of the world to more than 7billion.... albiet that is total speculation and unlikely to happen like that...

There's a problem there... There's a ratio of 1:10... And guess what? It isn't in the males favor. Everyone wants a boy to help move along their family name and lineage. You have a girl, they lose the last name when they're married and your family's legacy as X is over... Especially since so many only have one child, as permitted by the chinese government.
BOG, that was the most annoying thing I have ever had to endure, and I once watched a whole Teletubbies episode. - Hobo
I don't have MAJOR problems. I have minor annoyances that YOU consider major problems.
WARNING: Extreme sarcasm ahead.

#38 User is offline   StealingYerMail 

• always throwin bass
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:StealingYerMail

Posted 08 October 2009 - 04:51 PM

We're already FRAGed, we might as well enjoy the ride.

Death to the moon! But seriously, this is a cool idea. Probably a waste of cash. But hey, it's cool. That seems to be NASA's general policy.

This post has been edited by StealingYerMail: 08 October 2009 - 04:52 PM

Maggot #53
MacDev 06 Cyborg, AGD Tac-One
Death before Smart Parts Feedback

#39 User is offline   Cuy'val Dar  

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 08 October 2009 - 04:55 PM

View PostFenrisulfr, on Oct 8 2009, 06:51 PM, said:

View Postpvt. Leonard L. Church, on Oct 8 2009, 05:41 PM, said:

There's a problem there... There's a ratio of 1:10... And guess what? It isn't in the males favor. Everyone wants a boy to help move along their family name and lineage. You have a girl, they lose the last name when they're married and your family's legacy as X is over... Especially since so many only have one child, as permitted by the chinese government.

never said it was accurate....
Posted Image

. -Pirate

#40 User is offline   Fenrisulfr 

• They call me "Opsy."
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:BlackOpsGhost

I know. I'm just saying it wouldn't grow AS quickly as you think.
BOG, that was the most annoying thing I have ever had to endure, and I once watched a whole Teletubbies episode. - Hobo
I don't have MAJOR problems. I have minor annoyances that YOU consider major problems.
WARNING: Extreme sarcasm ahead.

#41 User is offline   Flippy the Wonder Bunny 

• My E-MAN PART is bigger than yours
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

View PostMOATI, on Oct 8 2009, 06:34 PM, said:

It just tends to happen?

It's called shoot and decline, and is a biological cycle. A species has an abundance of food and resources, they're population shoots up, then there is a shortage of food and things die of starvation and disease. It happens in the animal world all the time. To think that it can't happen to us is just foolish.

#42 User is offline   Cuy'val Dar  

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 08 October 2009 - 04:56 PM

View PostMinnesota Sn1p3r, on Oct 8 2009, 06:49 PM, said:

REALLY!!!!! OUR NATIONAL DEBT IS AT 11 TRILLION DOLLARS AND WERE GOING TO CRASH A SPACESHIP INTO THE MOON WHILE WE SELL OURSELVES TO CHINA, THIS IS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERY KID WHO IS FROM THE AGES OF 12 TO 18 NEEDS TO START PAYING MORE ATTENTION TO WHATS GOING ON BECAUSE WE ARE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY FOR THIS CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :evil: :angry: :evil:

while i agree with you, this experiment is barely a fraction of what the nation debt is.
Posted Image

. -Pirate

#43 User is offline   Flippy the Wonder Bunny 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 08 October 2009 - 05:00 PM

View Postpvt. Leonard L. Church, on Oct 8 2009, 06:56 PM, said:

View PostMinnesota Sn1p3r, on Oct 8 2009, 06:49 PM, said:

while i agree with you, this experiment is barely a fraction of what the nation debt is.

It still shows that the government is wasting money and not caring for it's people as well as they could. Why don't they fix our problems here?

#44 User is offline   Cuy'val Dar  

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 08 October 2009 - 05:03 PM

Im just gunna go with the fact that the yearly nasa budget is like .9% of all spending.... something like that. the current administration wants to cut funding completely. what i think we should worry about is the oth 99.1% of the budget.

This post has been edited by pvt. Leonard L. Church: 08 October 2009 - 05:03 PM

Posted Image

. -Pirate

#45 User is offline   Flippy the Wonder Bunny 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 08 October 2009 - 05:08 PM

View Postpvt. Leonard L. Church, on Oct 8 2009, 07:03 PM, said:

Im just gunna go with the fact that the yearly nasa budget is like .9% of all spending.... something like that. the current administration wants to cut funding completely. what i think we should worry about is the oth 99.1% of the budget.

That's still billions of dollars that are being spent poorly. Even with that .9% we could solve a lot of the global climate and water problems.

Share this topic:

• (7 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users