• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Cousins NJ Black Ops Game Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   OutRunner1 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 26 March 2008 - 08:38 AM

Anybody going to the Cousins Black Ops scenario in Jersey this weekend? Not recruiting, not promoting, just looking to see who I'm up against (if anybody...) :laugh: It's a small event but it's a lot cheaper than their normal prices.

#2 User is offline   Teddymo 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Teddymo

Posted 26 March 2008 - 11:07 AM

View PostOutRunner1, on Mar 26 2008, 11:38 AM, said:

Anybody going to the Cousins Black Ops scenario in Jersey this weekend? Not recruiting, not promoting, just looking to see who I'm up against (if anybody...) :( It's a small event but it's a lot cheaper than their normal prices.

Hey buddy

Teddymo of the Undertakers, the Red team general will be our captain Herc... there are about 300 pre-registered and it looks like its going to be a great game with a brand new format that involves flag raising on 5 small waypoints but only the general can raise the flag so its going to be alot of fun. In addition there is a tank that can be rented for assaults with points that are obtained from missions. The tank can be eliminated by covering a small box on 2 of three sides with paint...

pre reg price was 60 with a case of paint not sure what it is now. Hunt me down for a drink look for the Undertakers Black Tent ask for Teddymo.

This post has been edited by Teddymo: 26 March 2008 - 11:08 AM

#3 User is offline   D3aTH 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:D3aTH_D3aLR

Posted 26 March 2008 - 03:02 PM

View PostTeddymo, on Mar 26 2008, 02:07 PM, said:

View PostOutRunner1, on Mar 26 2008, 11:38 AM, said:

Anybody going to the Cousins Black Ops scenario in Jersey this weekend? Not recruiting, not promoting, just looking to see who I'm up against (if anybody...) :D It's a small event but it's a lot cheaper than their normal prices.

Hey buddy

Teddymo of the Undertakers, the Red team general will be our captain Herc... there are about 300 pre-registered and it looks like its going to be a great game with a brand new format that involves flag raising on 5 small waypoints but only the general can raise the flag so its going to be alot of fun. In addition there is a tank that can be rented for assaults with points that are obtained from missions. The tank can be eliminated by covering a small box on 2 of three sides with paint...

pre reg price was 60 with a case of paint not sure what it is now. Hunt me down for a drink look for the Undertakers Black Tent ask for Teddymo.

I was about to say that too, its going to be a pretty decent size game, no longer a small event. Im registered for the red side. Our team just added yall as a friend on myspace, we are called MOB6. Were not going to have a very big showing this weekend, 3 people, but still should be a fun game.
You know that feeling you get, like someones watching you........It's just Me!..........

#4 User is offline   OutRunner1 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 26 March 2008 - 08:58 PM

Well, that's cool. I'll keep a look out for you guys, thanks.

It's funny, I don't even remember what team I'm on. I called to register the other day and was told a) one team is twice as large as the other, b ) that my friends and I were going to be put on the smaller team, and c) they should be evened out by the day of the game. It's like when I'm playing Call of Duty 4, I don't care what team I'm on as long as I'm playing. Auto-balance away. :wacko:

This post has been edited by OutRunner1: 26 March 2008 - 08:59 PM

#5 User is offline   Small Block 

• Old username= sbcs1085
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 26 March 2008 - 09:58 PM

I can hardly contain myself.  This is going to be an awesome game!!

Go blue!

#6 User is offline   D3aTH 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:D3aTH_D3aLR

Posted 27 March 2008 - 04:41 PM

View PostOutRunner1, on Mar 26 2008, 11:58 PM, said:

Well, that's cool. I'll keep a look out for you guys, thanks.

It's funny, I don't even remember what team I'm on. I called to register the other day and was told a) one team is twice as large as the other, b ) that my friends and I were going to be put on the smaller team, and c) they should be evened out by the day of the game. It's like when I'm playing Call of Duty 4, I don't care what team I'm on as long as I'm playing. Auto-balance away. :happy:

Everyone that is registering now is being put on the red team. This is going to be a fun game going to require alot of team work. You cant go lone wolf because you need the General and XO to score points. If there dead no points. ITS GOING TO BE GREAT.
You know that feeling you get, like someones watching you........It's just Me!..........

#7 User is offline   RogueShooter 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:roguefaktion

Posted 31 March 2008 - 11:47 AM

BLUE TEAM FTW! 21400-15800.......
"Use humility to make the enemy haughty. Tire them by flight. Cause division among them. When they are unprepared, attack and make your move when they do not expect it." - Sun Tzu, The Art of War
Jay, AKA Rogue... Chairman, Imminent Threat Scenario Paintball Team Proudly Sponsored By Urban Ops Paintball and Cousin's Paintball NJ

#8 User is offline   Small Block 

• Old username= sbcs1085
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 31 March 2008 - 08:29 PM

Red put up an awesome fight but Blue just kept beating them back.  Awesome game, awesome players I can't say enough good about it.

Blue's General (Barney) & XO (Tsheilds) ran their rears off pulling the blue team together and getting everyone where they needed to be.  Awesome job guys, can't wait to fight for you in the future. :P

#9 User is offline   L33T Master 

• LT
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:L33T Master

Posted 03 April 2008 - 07:29 PM

Great, great game all around! I had a ton of fun and really enjoyed nearly every firefight that I got in on Sunday. I have to agree w/small block and say that I think it was the leadership that some of the difference in the game.

D3ath: It was cool talking to you and your girlfriend out in the parking lot all day. Hope to see you guys out there again, and maybe this time you can be on the winning side(mine :laugh: ).

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users