Special Ops Paintball: RESIDENT EVIL: Invasion of Terror by Mission Masters - Special Ops Paintball

• (16 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

RESIDENT EVIL: Invasion of Terror by Mission Masters October 23, 2010 - Three Rivers Paintball, Freedom, PA Rate Topic: -----

#211 User is offline   Cuda 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Cuda

Posted 22 October 2010 - 05:03 PM

View PostSN toter, on 21 October 2010 - 11:08 AM, said:

Cuda - Are you guys going to setup your own forums on your site. This(SO) forum has pretty much died over the last year.

Back to topic - TWO DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed. The SO Forum has gone downhill over the past 2 years. MM is considering its own forum for 2011.
Dean "CUDA" Allen, Mission Masters Event Producer
www.missionmasters.com

Don't count days - Make days count.

#212 User is offline   Cuda 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 October 2010 - 05:11 PM

Well.. I took the day off work to set up the Resident Evil event at TRP. I owe a big shout out to TRP for the additional helping hands - and lunch. All the work and details would not be possible without them - and for RE, there are A LOT of details! WHEW!

Everything is packed and I'm ready to go. I'll be arriving at TRP around 8AM. Get ready for the game of the year! ;)

This post has been edited by Cuda: 22 October 2010 - 05:12 PM

www.missionmasters.com

#213 User is offline   Animal412 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Animal412

Posted 23 October 2010 - 06:20 PM

As always gentlemen an outstanding game, and a brilliant season of games. I personally enjoyed the "Themed Season". It was FUN.

See You All Next Season

Tom (Animal) Haaf
Never tell people how to do things.
Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.
- General George Patton Jr

Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure.

#214 User is offline   Enhander 

• Enhander
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Enhander

Posted 23 October 2010 - 07:09 PM

Agreed. Absolute blast this season. RE did not fail to deliver. I had a blast today!

#215 User is offline   SN toter 

• Yes, I had a Super Nova
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:SN TOTER

Posted 24 October 2010 - 06:43 AM

View PostAnimal412, on 23 October 2010 - 07:20 PM, said:

As always gentlemen an outstanding game, and a brilliant season of games. I personally enjoyed the "Themed Season". It was FUN.

See You All Next Season

Tom (Animal) Haaf

Tom - the Butcher was epic! Welcome to the Ronin Brotherhood, we're thrilled to have another dedicated and respected player on our roster! Be sure to register on out forums, my signature banner is a link :)

View PostEnhander, on 23 October 2010 - 08:09 PM, said:

Agreed. Absolute blast this season. RE did not fail to deliver. I had a blast today!

Ditto. I cannot wait until next season. It's getting a lot easier for me to play again with my son getting older. I just wish I could have found a sitter to watch him all day instead of just until 4, I heard the last mission was amazing - but hey, getting to play the majority of them is a hell of a lot better than not getting to play any at all!

What an awesome day. The weather was good, the paint was shooting fine (although it was very, very, very small bore), and I got to exercise my new automag. Especially on mission one, I felt possessed. I lost count of eliminations that mission, it was awesome. Too bad I shot over half case of paint in the first two missions - I had to swap out for my phantom sooner than I would have liked. Not that there's anything wrong with my phantom, I just loved how my mag was performing.

We had 7 guys there playing plus Devon, so 8 total in attendance. I'm satisfied with the showing for our first event as a new team :)

Thanks Cuda - it was a blast as always!

This post has been edited by SN toter: 24 October 2010 - 06:47 AM

Posted Image

#216 User is offline   No Fear 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Death_C.A.P.S

Posted 24 October 2010 - 08:35 AM

HUGE thank you to team fear for helping me disect my tm7 problem. The day was not looking good for me until varnel(i believE) told me what the problem was. After a little fine tuning the marker was operational. Overall great game everybody, Sadly i ran right by the last charge to get to the speedball field to eliminate blue from behind. Not even thinking that their might have been another charge in the general area. Sorry Red team.

Edit: oh yeah and at the tank driver who said ill have my gunners keepin an eye out for you...... I got you! XD

This post has been edited by No Fear: 24 October 2010 - 08:48 AM

Team Death C.A.P.S-No_Fear

#217 User is offline   Riddler 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 24 October 2010 - 10:00 AM

thanks MM for an amazing time! mission 7 was my personal favorite... it was just utter ridiculous mayhem.

#218 User is offline   Warthog 

• Highlanders X.O.
  • PipPip

Posted 24 October 2010 - 01:05 PM

Thanks again guys, for another great day, and one absolutely fantastic season of paintball!
---Lee
Posted Image

#219 User is offline   Devyonder 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 25 October 2010 - 12:44 PM

that was epic ive never played a game like that and the last mission was cool too we should do that place more often

any one play one that field

#220 User is offline   Varnel 

• Team F.E.A.R Co-Captain
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Varnel

Posted 25 October 2010 - 05:24 PM

View PostNo Fear, on 24 October 2010 - 11:35 AM, said:

HUGE thank you to team fear for helping me disect my tm7 problem. The day was not looking good for me until varnel(i believE) told me what the problem was. After a little fine tuning the marker was operational.

It was indeed me. I have much TM7 experience...I had serial number 47 lol. :) Many many problems with mine, but I helped BT fix them through customer service. Still a kink here and there, but nothing like they were. Anyways glad I could help you out. Anything else you need don't hesitate to ask.

#221 User is offline   CharcoalD 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:LW-Hazzard

Posted 25 October 2010 - 05:41 PM

Everybody that thinks that was a great way to end off the 'Year at War' gimme a HOO-RAH!! B)

Awesome game MM, awesome season as well; i know i had a blast, even if i was fogged badly for the last two missions (include the utter mayhem that was mission 7).

Kinda felt strange playing on Blue and driving the Staghound as Red's tank for two missions, after which i decided to hand the keys to BT and see if i could take out my own creation :D . Couldn't even get close thanks to the team they had on board.

Looking forward to next year guys, and i'm looking forward to seeing those pictures, including the poser shot at the end of the night with 'Alice' B)
Ron 'LW-Hazzard' Daman
(The LW is for Lone Wolf, since i am one for now ;)
Tippmann Gun Whore, now moving on to BT's and stockguns :p

#222 User is offline   Devyonder 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 25 October 2010 - 05:48 PM

hoo-rah

that was epic . now how about a game in september

#223 User is offline   Riddler 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 25 October 2010 - 10:39 PM

View PostDevyonder, on 25 October 2010 - 08:48 PM, said:

hoo-rah

that was epic . now how about a game in september

*makes confused noise and scratches head*

#224 User is offline   Cuda 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 26 October 2010 - 06:01 AM

On behalf of Mission Masters: THANKS everyone for another AWESOME season of scenario paintball. Mission Masters is pleased you enjoyed our "Year at War" theme and Resident Evil finale. As you know, our goal is to deliver the best scenario paintball games for 'ballers of all ages and skill levels. According to our fans and our record, I believe we continue to meet and exceed that goal with resounding success. THANKS for your honest feedback and helping us improve scenario paintball action.

Resident Evil was, in my opinion, OFF THE HOOK! That was crazy paintball action and easily one of the BEST MM events of all time. There are a combined 796 photos from 4 cameras to sort through - THANKS to all photographers and contributors (Rich Olszewski, Jim Cipriani, Devon Taylor, Dean "Caboose" Rupprecht, BT "Hollywood" Robertson and anyone else who took up a camera for the event). We are also looking forward to video coverage taken by Team FEAR - many THANKS for their efforts and contribution to MM and the paintball community.

Many THANKS to MM supporting teams for their leadership and sportsmanship both on and off the field. These selfless players have assisted, mentored, and befriended many new and young paintball players alike - THANKS for helping grow the sport.

Many THANKS to the "Tankers" for hours of preparation and vehicle maintenance - Sarge & Ron Daman, you've added the element of chaos in many missions.

Many THANKS to our sponsors: Empire, BT Paintball, Tippmann, PCS, Invert & Spyder for all the GREAT paintball gear we distributed as prizes to the paintball community.

Many THANKS to National Sign & Med-Fast for sponsoring the themed armbands for all MM events.

And many THANKS to Three Rivers Paintball Park administration, referees & staff. I hope that's everyone!

STANDBY for the INCREDIBLE November 2010 issue of MISSION PAINTBALL Ezine by Mission Masters! ;)
www.missionmasters.com

#225 User is offline   SN toter 

• Yes, I had a Super Nova
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:SN TOTER

Posted 26 October 2010 - 01:29 PM

Wow Cida, that's a lot of photos! Save yourself the trouble and upload 'em all! We don't mind! :)
Posted Image

Share this topic:

• (16 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users