Special Ops Paintball: TIMMY HELP!!!! IM TRADING GUN TOMMOROW!!!& - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

TIMMY HELP!!!! IM TRADING GUN TOMMOROW!!!&

#1 User is offline   KrAiK 

• KraiK
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:ur mother

Post icon  Posted 08 March 2007 - 06:17 AM

Hey guys, i have a 2k1 Classic timmy and maybe this question applys to them all soo if u dont know anything about the 2k1 keep reading lol, thanks, but i just gassed it up about a week ago, and i shot it but it didnt recock, and so i just put the bolt back and then forward and shot again same thing, no recock, and so i let it be for a minute or two and then i shot it again and the bolt itself popped out the back of my gun!!!, what should i do? im trading the thing with a guy from my school tommorow!!!!! Is it fixable?, Do i need a new bolt?, And can i just bring it to my local paintball place and they'll fix it? And how much would that cost?

thanks a ton
Jordan
The signature in this location has been removed due to FORUM RULES VIOLATIONS. Please check this link : FORUM SIGNATURE RULES AND REGS and feel free to repost your signature according to the guidelines set by this forum.

#2 User is offline   Vern1 

• Timmy WOO HOO!!
  • PipPip

Posted 08 March 2007 - 03:12 PM

Greetings,
Don't panic!
With the marker degassed, pull the bolt pin up a little take the bolt out the back and look down inside the slot where the bolt pin goes.
There is a groove in the RAM that the bolt pin sits in.
Slide the bolt in and line the pin up with the slot and push it down into the slot in the RAM.
A good way to see if you have the bolt in the right spot is to push the bolt forward and it will stop at the valve spring.
Push the bolt pin forward a little more and you will feel the valve spring compress, then push the bolt back a little as you release the forward pressure.
If you don't have the pin in the right place, the bolt will sometimes spit out of the marker when the ram moves back and forth and/or releases air up thru the body.
Hope that helps!

This post has been edited by Vern1: 08 March 2007 - 03:14 PM

Cheers,
Joe Petty
Master Tinkerer
www.pettypb.com
Deadbox before Dishonor!
"We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true."

#3 User is offline   KrAiK 

• KraiK
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:ur mother

Posted 09 March 2007 - 06:20 AM

okey dokey thanks dude, but is okay if the bolt moves freely???

am i missing a spring???

thanks
Jordan
The signature in this location has been removed due to FORUM RULES VIOLATIONS. Please check this link : FORUM SIGNATURE RULES AND REGS and feel free to repost your signature according to the guidelines set by this forum.

#4 User is offline   TREYisRAD 

• Arms Dealer
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:TREYisRAD

Posted 09 March 2007 - 01:50 PM

if there is no gas, the bolt should move freely
TREYisRAD Support! ~cor_man257 Matt senghing27 FusionV2/JK 207~ "Trey is Rad. nuff said." -cor_man257
Sponsored By: Planet Eclipse
DigitalPirate "Don't let Trey near the kid. Once he gets his hands on it, he'll sell it."

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users