• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

project ion xe

#1 User is offline   GOOBERDAWG69 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 04 February 2009 - 01:41 AM

ok so just decided to show my progres with my gun not much yet but i will slowly add pics of what i do

ok so here is the drp and asa i took off my mr2 as you can see im going to have to cut the hose alot and i have to buy a streight conector...
Attached File  005.JPG (777.48K)
Number of downloads: 4

so here you can see my sling blade trigger and my redz pepperstick i am actualy making a aluminum foregrip cover (reg cover) at the moment not shown will post pics we
when finished
Attached File  006.JPG (734.23K)

now this is just a crappy cardboard prototype of the grim i am making it will be aluminum starten on paper then thin plastic then cardboard next comes the metal and neon green ano....ya baby
Attached File  008.JPG (744.19K)

this gun will be amazzzzing with black and neon green ano custome grips and foregrips any questions coments insults throw them at me....

#2 User is offline   NO MAN 

• "Heavy gunz"
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Heavy GunZ

Posted 05 February 2009 - 06:47 AM

View PostGOOBERDAWG69, on Feb 4 2009, 01:41 AM, said:

ok so just decided to show my progres with my gun not much yet but i will slowly add pics of what i do

ok so here is the drp and asa i took off my mr2 as you can see im going to have to cut the hose alot and i have to buy a streight conector...
Attachment 005.JPG

so here you can see my sling blade trigger and my redz pepperstick i am actualy making a aluminum foregrip cover (reg cover) at the moment not shown will post pics we
when finished
Attachment 006.JPG

now this is just a crappy cardboard prototype of the grim i am making it will be aluminum starten on paper then thin plastic then cardboard next comes the metal and neon green ano....ya baby
Attachment 008.JPG

this gun will be amazzzzing with black and neon green ano custome grips and foregrips any questions coments insults throw them at me....

Thats awesome I am gonna try and make a stock for mine , and probably add a flashlight. :laugh:

This post has been edited by NO MAN: 05 February 2009 - 06:47 AM

#3 User is offline   shadow_772 

• Never compromise, even in the face of armageddon
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Shadow_772

Posted 05 February 2009 - 07:33 AM

So wait, the cardboard cutout is future grips? What is the top part that extends towards the front of the grip frame?

#4 User is offline   GOOBERDAWG69 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 05 February 2009 - 11:51 AM

View Postshadow_772, on Feb 5 2009, 08:33 AM, said:

So wait, the cardboard cutout is future grips? What is the top part that extends towards the front of the grip frame?

its going to be anodized green and the body is going to b black so the littlt extra will cover parts of the trigger frame so only certian parts of it remane black its hard to explain i will post pics tonight to show how it will look

#5 User is offline   GOOBERDAWG69 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 06 February 2009 - 05:55 PM

come on peeps give me some ideas

#6 User is offline   GOOBERDAWG69 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 18 February 2009 - 06:44 PM

ok so i found out that the drop and asa will not work on it its for a diferent hose...i hate being poor if i had the $$$$$ i would just buy one but im broke as heak..

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users