Special Ops Paintball: View loader evo 2 and z board review. - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

View loader evo 2 and z board review. Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Gwac 

• Child proof caps have ruined my Happiness
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 17 December 2006 - 07:40 PM

Hear are two reviews on the evolution 2 and z board hopper and accesory.

Evo2.
The evo 2 is a force fed hopper that feads around 17 balls a second, holds 190 balls ,and has a low battery indicator. Also it has a speed adjuster. Even thought alot of people say its delicate , mine hasnt broken in its 6 months of use and has fallen and has been shot directly many times. One of the interesting to anoying details is the hopper lid. Its not a traditional circle so you cant use a speedfeel and unlike other lids its springs push it to the closed position instead of the open one. If you dont get it right it will close on you and you have to re open it. Theres not much more to say but it is a good hopper for 60 dollars.
4/5

z board , not the zero b board.

the z board is a hopper accesory which alows your hopper to feed up to 23 a second. I highly doubt this though. Its pretty easy to install and one of the down sides i found is the fact since the speed adjuster is gone that there is a small hole in the hopper which could possibly have some ramifications(they probubly thought of this so its not a big problem you can just use tape). I picked it up for 15 dollars and all it does is boost your speed. This is the upgrade in the evo 3.
4/5

#2 User is offline   DanteDevil 

• Most Hated
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:DanteDevil

Posted 17 December 2006 - 08:28 PM

For 60 dollars imo its better just to save the extra 20 or 30 and get a halo or empire b so you won't need to buy a new one later. But w/e good reviews

#3 User is offline   Gwac 

• Child proof caps have ruined my Happiness
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 December 2006 - 05:56 PM

Only down side to the halo is it holds less balls and the drive cone is prone to breaking.

#4 Guest_Glittoo_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 19 August 2009 - 06:02 AM

Did you ever wonder why there are no dead penguins on the ice in Antarctica - where do they go?

Wonder no more!

It is a known fact that the penguin is a very ritualistic bird which lives an extremely ordered and complex life.

The penguin is very committed to its family and will mate for life, as well as maintaining a form of compassionate contact with its offspring throughout its life.

If a penguin is found dead on the ice surface, other members of the family and social circle have been known to dig holes in the ice, using their vestigial wings and beaks, until the hole is deep enough for the dead bird to be rolled into and buried.

The male penguins then gather in a circle around the fresh grave and sing:

"Freeze a jolly good fellow."

bye
Glitto
fk44xr

#5 User is online   The Stuntman 

• I feel like I'm taking Crazy Pills!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators
  • Brigade Name:The Stuntman

Posted 19 August 2009 - 08:46 AM

CLOSED