• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

gun mounted tube holder wow i start alot of these O_o

#1 User is offline   Down Range Pain 

• Holy Necropost Batman!
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 23 July 2010 - 12:14 AM

so i was thinking....what if there was something u could use to have two or four 10 round tubes on ur gun

i figer a smaller versio of that wrist thingy they sell for stock class on here...just slid it on the gun under the stick mag and have two tubes or 12 grams on the side

honestly id just play with my hoslters on my delta 68, i can hold it and use it just fine the problem is the holster keeps me from reloading
Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.” --Martin Luther King Jr.

"Victory is a very dangerous oppertunity" --General Andre Beaufre

#2 User is offline   Legato 

• AKA reapermen - AKA Legaqua - Resident Brass Whore
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator

Posted 23 July 2010 - 12:24 AM

Just use a wrist one and wrap it around the marker. Lots of people do that with those small 13 ci and 3.5 oz tanks., Just wrap it around it and bam, 5 tubes on your tank. People also use shotgun shell holders on their wooden stocks. WRap it around the end...same thing
"I think wearing camo is dishonorable. No honorable player would pretend to be a tree or bush."Posted Image My Gallery - Ninja/Pirate Alliance - Marker Animations Posted ImageSpec Ops Posted Image Pump CrewSig Rules - Gen Rules & Regs - Avatar Rules - Warn Level/Reduction - Forum FAQs - Ultimate Pump Sticky - PDT

#3 User is offline   Down Range Pain 

• Holy Necropost Batman!
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 July 2010 - 04:35 AM

and this is why i shouldnt be allowed on the computer before i take my pills.
Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.” --Martin Luther King Jr.

#4 User is offline   Legato 

• AKA reapermen - AKA Legaqua - Resident Brass Whore
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator

Posted 23 July 2010 - 04:52 AM

it's ok...ii'm not allowed outside in public unless i take mine....bad things can happen....
"I think wearing camo is dishonorable. No honorable player would pretend to be a tree or bush."Posted Image My Gallery - Ninja/Pirate Alliance - Marker Animations Posted ImageSpec Ops Posted Image Pump CrewSig Rules - Gen Rules & Regs - Avatar Rules - Warn Level/Reduction - Forum FAQs - Ultimate Pump Sticky - PDT

#5 User is offline   Pirate 

• I aim to misbehave.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:PirateCaptain

Posted 23 July 2010 - 09:27 AM

View PostLegato, on 23 July 2010 - 05:52 AM, said:

it's ok...ii'm not allowed outside in public unless i take mine....bad things can happen....

It's true. There's still a small child and three elderly people in ICU from the last time he went out without taking his pills.
My job is to be an asshole. I excel at the position.
We put our glass to the sky and lift up. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya. So raise a pint for the people that aren't with us. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya...
Austin Michelle Cloyd, Forever in my heart. We love you, Ayesha! Rest in Peace Tyler Hackett
Rest in Peace, Dave Brockie! Cam Cam #83

#6 User is offline   Down Range Pain 

• Holy Necropost Batman!
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 July 2010 - 09:37 AM

last time i didnt take my pills...well i dont remember what happened but it got me 18 months in juvie...

one up...

#7 User is offline   betasniper 

• A four dimensional object
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:betasniper

Posted 30 July 2010 - 10:05 PM

I was just released out of the California State Penitentiary...aperantly they don't like it when you make explosives out of house hold materials.
Wikipedia is the Walmart of knowledge, they have everything, but it is all tainted one way or another. If you spit on your monitor, your saliva becomes a rainbow, this is Microsoft's form of "optimism". One way to know if your lazy is if you use print preview, because you can't press the print button your self.
Zdspb-Marker Animations Long list of working markers, visit if confused Click here!!! Auxiliary Grammar Police #13 225Bp
If you collect coins, you're an economist. If you collect rocks, you're a geologist. if you collect death threats, you're the president.
"Most people swear by there A-5 I tend to swear at mine instead."-Long Wood, MY AWESOME WEBSITE!!!once you've gone shameless, you'll never go blameless As I lay in bed, I looked at the stars and thought, where the hell is my ceiling? "I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather... Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car..

#8 User is offline   Down Range Pain 

• Holy Necropost Batman!
  • PipPipPip

Posted 31 July 2010 - 04:27 AM

ok found the file on me a week ago
arson
i guess i set my teachers car tires on fire if im reading this right
so unless u used ur stuff...
one up
this should be moved to the lounge section

lol and do they know of ur record over in the Auxiliary Grammar Police? lol

This post has been edited by Down Range Pain: 31 July 2010 - 04:30 AM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users