• You cannot reply to this topic

Check this out guys Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   youwish959 

• Baghdad Bob
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Youwish959

Posted 25 March 2013 - 07:40 PM

Hey guys, old school crew here, been awhile since I've been around these parts, but I'm trying to spread the word about a case that's going on in my area. Any other old schoolers left around these parts like Puzuma or CptObvious?

Posted Image
In 2005 Ryan Ferguson was wrongfully convicted of the murder of a local newspaper writer. Convicted with absolutely zero physical or DNA evidence and solely on the testimonies of two people, his high school friend Chuck Erickson and janitor Jerry Trump, Ryan was sentenced to 40 years in prison for a crime he did not commit.

Chuck Erickson later repealed his testimony and admitted he lied under pressure of the police interrogation.
Jerry Trump also admitted to lying in his testimony, tearfully stating that he had never seen Ryan before, much less at the scene of the crime.
Posted Image

9 years after Ryans wrongful conviction his case was up for retrial and yet he was still not acquitted, even after the new testimonies of Chuck and Jerry. Ryan is left to serve 31 more years in prison.
Posted Image

As it stands the case is currently awaiting to find out whether or not an appeal will be granted for whether or not he deserves a retrial. Missouri Attorney General Chris Koster has urged the Western District Court of Appeals to deny the petition for appeal. Please help by signing the petition and spreading the word of Ryan's case.

And if you got a bit of time, check out the 48 hours segment on Ryan's case; it really delves into great detail.

Many of you may have seen this on Reddit or Imgur recently. Those posts brought over 11,000 new signatures to the petition and hopefully my posts on this forum and other forums will help generate many more. This is a case that hits very close to home for me, so I'd appreciate any help you toss the Ferguson way.

This post has been edited by youwish959: 25 March 2013 - 07:49 PM

#2 User is offline   Pirate 

• I aim to misbehave.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:PirateCaptain

Posted 26 March 2013 - 12:37 AM

CptObvious isn't on here anymore, but I'll pass this along to him (he's my teammate).
My job is to be an asshole. I excel at the position.
We put our glass to the sky and lift up. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya. So raise a pint for the people that aren't with us. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya...
Austin Michelle Cloyd, Forever in my heart. We love you, Ayesha! Rest in Peace Tyler Hackett
Rest in Peace, Dave Brockie! Cam Cam #83

#3 User is offline   methusaleh 

• Living the life
  • PipPipPip

Posted 26 March 2013 - 10:51 PM

Does someone from this forum have something to do with that case?

Reminds me of the WM3 case, my girlfriend's cousin is one of the guys from that incident, what a cluster that was!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users