Special Ops Paintball: SPECIAL OPS Scout Vest Review - Special Ops Paintball

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

SPECIAL OPS Scout Vest Review Pictures Included!

#16 User is offline   noobiekilla 

• Get In My Belly!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:screemindemon

Posted 26 October 2006 - 01:24 PM

No sorry, these cannot be bought for this anymore, I bought mine during the Sep. sale where everything was 10% off but the OD was $5.00 less than the rest like black and Digi. And the only other place I could see you buying it for less than Spec Ops is Ebay but there usually isn't Spec Ops items on Ebay, sorry, I wanted the vest so bad so I waited and waited for about 3-4 weeks and saw the sale and JUMPED! B) That's all the advice I can give you, either wait or look else where

#17 User is offline   CaMSpoon 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 26 October 2006 - 01:44 PM

Also why doesnt this vest come in different sizes? From seeing size chart these vests are truly made for the... big boned people. Im almost about average . 5'11 at 150 pounds. Im a small or medium in these sizes. So where does this scout vest lie in? whats should length and chest?

OMG special ops doesnt use ups or any CHEAP shipping options? 70 dollers to ship to canada? wow! now we are REALLY overpricing.

This post has been edited by CaMSpoon: 27 October 2006 - 03:42 PM

#18 User is offline   noobiekilla 

• Get In My Belly!
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 28 October 2006 - 08:14 AM

View PostCaMSpoon, on Oct 26 2006, 04:44 PM, said:

Also why doesnt this vest come in different sizes? From seeing size chart these vests are truly made for the... big boned people. Im almost about average . 5'11 at 150 pounds. Im a small or medium in these sizes. So where does this scout vest lie in? whats should length and chest?

OMG special ops doesnt use ups or any CHEAP shipping options? 70 dollers to ship to canada? wow! now we are REALLY overpricing.

This vest will fit you perfectly! I am 5'4" and 135lbs and its a little big on me, so by the way it sounds, this is the perfect match! Alsi, this vest doesn'y really need sizes because if the adj. shoulders, adj sides, and internal harness system. If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask!

#19 User is offline   noobiekilla 

• Get In My Belly!
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 October 2006 - 06:47 PM

OK sorry everyone that I didn't get the pics up of it on me but I got to FIND my camera. lol. I will keep looking and I hope I will have the pics up by tomorrow

#20 User is offline   MortalDelta 

• Squad Leader
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:MortalDelta

Posted 30 October 2006 - 09:26 AM

Hey the front pocket looks a little bulky. How is it when you're on your stomach? I just wanna know if that big pocket gets in the way at all.
IPB Image

#21 User is offline   noobiekilla 

• Get In My Belly!
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 30 October 2006 - 03:52 PM

View PostMortalDelta, on Oct 30 2006, 11:26 AM, said:

Hey the front pocket looks a little bulky. How is it when you're on your stomach? I just wanna know if that big pocket gets in the way at all.

The pocket on the top doesnt get in your way at all. The big one on the bottom is a little bulky and may get in your way if you belly down alot ONLY if you put the 3-100 round pods in it, otherwise, it is a perfect cargo pocket. I found my camera also, I will have the pics up in about 1 hour once I get on my desktop, im on my laptop now and it can't load anything! lol :D

#22 User is offline   noobiekilla 

• Get In My Belly!
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 30 October 2006 - 06:38 PM

OK finally I got the pics and found my camera, so here are the pics of it on me, note that all the straps and shoulders are as small as they can go, I am 5'4'', 135lbs

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#23 User is offline   CaMSpoon 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 31 October 2006 - 08:34 AM

Thanks alot for taking the time and sharing these pics. I actually like the vest alot and think its perfect for what im looking for in a vest. I like the pockets in front becuase great for personal storage. After this is paintball and not real war.

Only problem is that to buy this vest im looking at 150 dollers cdn which is INSAINE!!!!!
specops really needs to lower shipping to canada. Also lower prices on vests : )

#24 User is offline   noobiekilla 

• Get In My Belly!
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 06 November 2006 - 04:27 PM

I actually think the price is Ok, but I did buy at $65......hehe, $80 is a bit high though, I'd say $65 is as high as I would buy this vest! Keep an eye out though, they may have an X-mas sale. They should, it is a good idea!

This post has been edited by noobiekilla: 07 November 2006 - 08:07 PM

#25 User is offline   Lt. Head-Shot 

• Boredome leads to Greatness!! and broken bones
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Cpt. Head-Shot

Posted 21 November 2006 - 09:13 PM

View Postnoobiekilla, on Nov 6 2006, 03:27 PM, said:

I actually think the price is Ok, but I did buy at $65......hehe, $80 is a bit high though, I'd say $65 is as high as I would buy this vest! Keep an eye out though, they may have an X-mas sale. They should, it is a good idea!

no worries mate! - its now on sale for $52!!!!!!!!!!! - if i get money to order mine its gonna be sweet!!

This post has been edited by Lt. Head-Shot: 26 November 2006 - 11:27 PM

Pump owner #135
Captain of the Stock Class Mafia - Pump Team

#26 User is offline   noobiekilla 

• Get In My Belly!
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 24 November 2006 - 08:11 PM

View PostLt. Head-Shot, on Nov 21 2006, 11:13 PM, said:

View Postnoobiekilla, on Nov 6 2006, 03:27 PM, said:

no worries mate! - its now on sale for $52!!!!!!!!!!! - i just ordered mine! - its gonna be sweet!!

:aah: Aw Come on!! :unsure: I wish I bought it now! Well now that it is on sale for that much, anyone who wants one, get one!

#27 User is offline   Dark Storm 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Phoenix Warrior

Posted 01 December 2006 - 07:44 PM

QUESTIONS: is it bulky, can you hid with it/ Crawl? or does it get in the way?

#28 User is offline   noobiekilla 

• Get In My Belly!
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 02 December 2006 - 06:26 PM

You can hide with it on you as long as you dont put the pods in the front pocket, they will make you slightly higher off the ground than without anything in them. Crawling is the same as hiding; No Pods: OK, Pods: Not OK
But with F-Bomb Big Boys you can still belly-crawl with them, they are smaller than the pods making it easier to crawl. If you have anymore more questions, feel free to ask!

#29 User is offline   Jones 

• Isaiah 6:8
  • PipPip

Posted 02 December 2006 - 06:40 PM

this vest is freakin awesome. I got mine the other day. Mine is SO digi. It holds everything i need and then some. The digi blends in with everything.

#30 User is offline   noobiekilla 

• Get In My Belly!
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 02 December 2006 - 07:01 PM

Yeah, I know, it is a cheap (cost) vest and it is better than any other vest I have used, probably because it is the first Spec Ops/Cops911 Vest I have used. I want to get a Broadsword 6 Vest to see if it is any good but I am running with CO2 so I dont want to tilt it on its side and let the liquid in my marker. I will have to try an anti-siphon tube.

Share this topic:

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

3 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users