Special Ops Paintball: Terror Attack X: Sovereign Soil - Special Ops Paintball

Jump to content


  • (36 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • 25
  • 26
  • 27
  • 28
  • 29
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Terror Attack X: Sovereign Soil Camp Blanding Feb. 20 & 21 Rate Topic: ***** 1 Votes

#391 User is offline   T.O.T 

  • Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 245
  • Joined: 25-April 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Dunnellon, Florida

Posted 09 February 2010 - 01:58 PM

View Postcookie, on Feb 9 2010, 11:45 AM, said:

View Postbbj2465, on Feb 9 2010, 11:47 AM, said:

Cool Thanks

see you in the Burger line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBJ,

I didn't know you preferred Joe's burgers to my baked ham. I will have to remember that.


Who said we had to choose? I will have Ham and Burgers.
David "Taz" Joseph
Team On Target
0

#392 User is offline   duncan 

  • Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,078
  • Joined: 22-January 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Land O'Lakes Florida
  • Brigade Name:Duncan

Posted 09 February 2010 - 02:38 PM

I always wondered why they called them Hamburgers anyway.

I'm sure cookie can shed some light on the subject.
www.duncansgames.com
duncan@duncansgames.com
0

#393 User is offline   cookie 

  • Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,632
  • Joined: 28-November 06
  • Brigade Name:Cookie

Posted 09 February 2010 - 07:57 PM

The first meal consisting of what we now know as the hamburger was first served in a boarding house in the West. It was a collection of leftover scraps given by the local butcher to the owner of the boarding house for her dog. She ran late in her tasks and did not have time to do the shopping to feed her boarders dinner. She decided to grind the scraps up, mix them with onions and other seasonings she had on hand, make patties, fry them and serve with fried potatoes. When asked what she called the strange new dish she replied "cow patties". Obviously the name has been changed since then.
COOKIE
BAD MONKEYS
Team Cook
Armor Commander
Eunach Engineer
Minister of Internet Harassment
0

#394 User is offline   Tolgak 

  • redleg's doppelganger
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 364
  • Joined: 21-November 04
  • Gender:Male

Posted 09 February 2010 - 10:57 PM

View Postcookie, on Feb 9 2010, 07:57 PM, said:

The first meal consisting of what we now know as the hamburger was first served in a boarding house in the West. It was a collection of leftover scraps given by the local butcher to the owner of the boarding house for her dog. She ran late in her tasks and did not have time to do the shopping to feed her boarders dinner. She decided to grind the scraps up, mix them with onions and other seasonings she had on hand, make patties, fry them and serve with fried potatoes. When asked what she called the strange new dish she replied "cow patties". Obviously the name has been changed since then.


If you can replicate the wondrous concoction described above, I will forever bow to your culinary prowess.
Posted Image
0

#395 User is offline   Mastermind@tgb 

  • Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 47
  • Joined: 14-January 10
  • Gender:Male
  • Brigade Name:Mastermind@tgb

Posted 10 February 2010 - 05:39 PM

well 10 days till the paintball game starts sure will be fun
0

#396 User is offline   cookie 

  • Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,632
  • Joined: 28-November 06
  • Brigade Name:Cookie

Posted 10 February 2010 - 08:37 PM

View PostTolgak, on Feb 10 2010, 12:57 AM, said:

If you can replicate the wondrous concoction described above, I will forever bow to your culinary prowess.

You don't ask much do you? No, I mean that quite literally. They are called steak/sirloin burgers. Just don't go to Steak and Shake. Oh, and get in line for bowing. :P :D

This post has been edited by cookie: 10 February 2010 - 08:38 PM

COOKIE
BAD MONKEYS
Team Cook
Armor Commander
Eunach Engineer
Minister of Internet Harassment
0

#397 User is offline   Tolgak 

  • redleg's doppelganger
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 364
  • Joined: 21-November 04
  • Gender:Male

Posted 10 February 2010 - 09:08 PM

View Postcookie, on Feb 10 2010, 08:37 PM, said:

View PostTolgak, on Feb 10 2010, 12:57 AM, said:

If you can replicate the wondrous concoction described above, I will forever bow to your culinary prowess.

You don't ask much do you? No, I mean that quite literally. They are called steak/sirloin burgers. Just don't go to Steak and Shake. Oh, and get in line for bowing. :rolleyes: :laugh:



I was making fun of the fact that the description sounds a whole lot more appetizing than when one just says "she made a hamburger."
Posted Image
0

#398 User is offline   cookie 

  • Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,632
  • Joined: 28-November 06
  • Brigade Name:Cookie

Posted 11 February 2010 - 05:13 AM

That's okay. I remembered that from the TV series 'Brisco County'.
COOKIE
BAD MONKEYS
Team Cook
Armor Commander
Eunach Engineer
Minister of Internet Harassment
0

#399 User is offline   Team Reign of Fire Daytona 

  • Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 11
  • Joined: 22-January 10
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Daytona Beach

Posted 11 February 2010 - 05:55 AM

Weather.com says:

Fri. Feb. 19- High of 65 and low of 45 Partly Cloudy with winds WSW 7mph
Sat. Feb. 20-High of 64 and low of 41 Partly Cloudy with winds West 10mph.

We are going to have hot fun on a cold day.
0

#400 User is offline   bbj2465 

  • {TH} BBJ
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 282
  • Joined: 07-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:33782

Posted 11 February 2010 - 10:37 AM

View PostTeam Reign of Fire Daytona, on Feb 11 2010, 07:55 AM, said:

Weather.com says:

Fri. Feb. 19- High of 65 and low of 45 Partly Cloudy with winds WSW 7mph
Sat. Feb. 20-High of 64 and low of 41 Partly Cloudy with winds West 10mph.
Sat . Feb. 20- expect large red storm to effect most of the day. it should over power any hit of blue today
Sun. Feb. 21 expect little chance of blue today expect more red funnels swarming mainstreet, blue is expected to peek out
a few times but The Red Funnel clouds will push them away .
We are going to have hot fun on a cold day.

This post has been edited by bbj2465: 11 February 2010 - 10:38 AM

John "Aka BBJ"
Team Captain
www.Teamhogan.us

Defeat is not an option
0

#401 User is offline   cookie 

  • Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,632
  • Joined: 28-November 06
  • Brigade Name:Cookie

Posted 11 February 2010 - 11:14 AM

ATTENTION ALL RED TEAM CAPTAINS:


Please contact me so Hammer and I know what we have to work with
COOKIE
BAD MONKEYS
Team Cook
Armor Commander
Eunach Engineer
Minister of Internet Harassment
0

#402 User is offline   bbj2465 

  • {TH} BBJ
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 282
  • Joined: 07-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:33782

Posted 11 February 2010 - 11:50 AM

View Postcookie, on Feb 11 2010, 01:14 PM, said:

ATTENTION ALL RED TEAM CAPTAINS:


Please contact me so Hammer and I know what we have to work with




or me

Hammers X/O

John "Aka BBJ"
Team Captain
www.Teamhogan.us

Defeat is not an option
0

#403 User is offline   T.O.T 

  • Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 245
  • Joined: 25-April 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Dunnellon, Florida

Posted 11 February 2010 - 02:46 PM

View Postbbj2465, on Feb 11 2010, 11:50 AM, said:

View Postcookie, on Feb 11 2010, 01:14 PM, said:

ATTENTION ALL RED TEAM CAPTAINS:


Please contact me so Hammer and I know what we have to work with




or me

Hammers X/O



I am contacting you in behalf of Pete "Iceman" Begin.
David "Taz" Joseph
Team On Target
0

#404 User is offline   cookie 

  • Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,632
  • Joined: 28-November 06
  • Brigade Name:Cookie

Posted 11 February 2010 - 04:58 PM

View PostT.O.T, on Feb 11 2010, 04:46 PM, said:

I am contacting you in behalf of Pete "Iceman" Begin.

Thanks, but no need. I already know what you guys are bringing.

This post has been edited by cookie: 11 February 2010 - 04:59 PM

COOKIE
BAD MONKEYS
Team Cook
Armor Commander
Eunach Engineer
Minister of Internet Harassment
0

#405 User is offline   Tolgak 

  • redleg's doppelganger
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 364
  • Joined: 21-November 04
  • Gender:Male

Posted 11 February 2010 - 05:14 PM

BACK ON RED!
Posted Image
0

Share this topic:


  • (36 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • 25
  • 26
  • 27
  • 28
  • 29
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users