• You cannot reply to this topic

hey pumpies Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   jiu-jitsu fighter 

• Would you rather me barrel tag you or choke you unconscious
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Jiu-Jitsu Fighter

Posted 04 October 2010 - 01:47 AM

What's up fellows. Long time no see. Glad to see some old names floating around. After a couple of years (yeah really long break) I'm starting to get the bug again. Just can't go overboard. And with this new job my weekends are shot. Good thing is the local field still does pump nights on tuesdays well finished now. So as soon as it picks up I will probably be playing again...yay!

First thing. Learn how to take a hit without screaming like my wife (yeah that is right I got married 2 years ago).

Second. Anything new I need to know about. Like new "upgrades" for the phantoms.

Third. Are phantoms still going for the same price?

Forth. Did the site change or is it only because I'm on my phone.

Man I feel like a newb all over again :(
Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.

My feedback

#2 User is offline   Down Range Pain 

• Holy Necropost Batman!
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 04 October 2010 - 05:55 AM

the site is being overhauled,i think for the second time, which is why its different. the site was switched over to another server until its upgrades are completed on the server for specialopspaintball.com.
Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.” --Martin Luther King Jr.

"Victory is a very dangerous oppertunity" --General Andre Beaufre

#3 User is offline   slinkyaroo 

• Gravity takes over where brains leave off.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 04 October 2010 - 05:58 AM

Nice to see ya back :). I can't help ya on pricing but I believe since the basic phantom is off the market I guess you can say the price went up.

The forum does look different. If it's blue then you are on the mobile skin.

Good to see ya back.

#4 User is offline   Puzuma 

• That is not dead which can eternal lie,
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators
  • Brigade Name:Puzuma

Posted 04 October 2010 - 07:04 AM

Welcome back.

1- Congrats! Hopefully your wife doesn't see that comment, you'll be n the doghouse.

2- For new Phantom items, talk to Krazy8. I know he's dropped a couple of hints of things to come, but I don't recall him saying anything specific.

3- They are pretty close to the same price. Economics cause price changes but CCI hasn't done anything drastic.

4- Yeah it's changed. Some minor staff changes, some lay out changes, made "mobile friendly", added twitter and facebook widgets....

If you like the Phantom and have the budget for it, you may want to check out the Gargoyle. http://www.phlaunt.c...membertheronin/

Posted Image
Posted Image
That is not dead which can eternal lie,And with strange aeons even death may die.

#5 User is offline   Krazy8 

• User Defined
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator
  • Brigade Name:Krazy8

Posted 04 October 2010 - 09:57 AM

Good to see you back sir!

Two new things for the Phantom.

A new center feed breech design that includes a claming feed neck right from CCI...so no more needing to do your own conversion to have a clamping feed that is easy to use. Mike did the work for ya!

And a newly re-designed drop forward. Utilizing a universal platform allowing you to use the ASA of your choice or the standard CCI ASA. This allows player to easily add their own on/off ASA to the drop forward while still using a CCI stock. A firm stock to shoot from and the tank mounted under for proper balance. A great design that Mike put a lot of thought and work into creating for the players.

This photo shows the two new parts. Notice the users own anno matched CP on/off ASA.

Posted Image

This post has been edited by Krazy8: 04 October 2010 - 10:05 AM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users