Special Ops Paintball: Relay for Life Fundraiser at Ohio Paintball - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Relay for Life Fundraiser at Ohio Paintball May 15th Bring a flyer. Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   AsphyxiateHeart 

• PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Invictus07

Posted 05 May 2010 - 10:23 AM

If you come out to Ohio Paintball on May 15th, bring the attached flyer and a donation will be made to Relay for Life (Through Ohio University's Rec Club). Ohio Paintball was gracious enough to give us this opportunity. Everyone come out and have a great time at Ohio Paintball!

www.ohpaintball.com

Be sure to bring the attached flyer for the donation!

Flyer here!

This post has been edited by AsphyxiateHeart: 05 May 2010 - 10:25 AM

It takes a long time before you learn to play like yourself - Miles Davis

"We used to tell them in Outward Bound, when a parent would come and ask us, ["Can you guarantee the safety of our son, Johnny?"] And finally we decided to meet it head-on. We would say, ["No. We certainly can't Ma'am. We guarantee you the genuine chance of his death. And if we could guarantee his safety, the program would not be worth running. We do make one guarantee, as one parent to another. If you succeed in protecting your boy, as you are doing now, and as its your motherly duty to do, you know we applaud your watch dog tenacity. You should be protecting him. But, if you succeed, we guarantee you the death of his soul!"]" -Unsoeld

#2 User is offline   JKR 

• My presence foretells death...I am Wraith
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:WRAITH_

Posted 08 May 2010 - 06:21 AM

Unless something weird transpires between now and then, I will be there!
AIRGUN DESIGNS
"Because quality shoots straight...always"

"A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."
-- Dwight D. Eisenhower

"Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company."
-- George Washington

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/feedbac....html#post91505

#3 User is offline   JKR 

• My presence foretells death...I am Wraith
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:WRAITH_

Posted 16 May 2010 - 05:05 AM

Thanks out to Andrew for attempting to get this event going! Although no one really showed up with fliers to support, we still had a day of it at Ohio Paintball. It was an affirmation again that speedball isn't my thing! Between my Automag acting like a blender with the DXS Bronze paint and the end of the day event of getting blasted about 14 times by a twitchy fingered ramper, yesterday was only slightly better than getting kicked in the nuts.

Just did a drop test on the left over Bronze paint and it is just too brittle for my Automag. One ball broke first drop, two balls at two drops, one at four and another at five. If they were all at five, I might be able to shoot it. However, one or two drops - too brittle for the 'Mag.

Looking forward to the next game in the woods...

Wraith out.
AIRGUN DESIGNS
"Because quality shoots straight...always"

"A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."
-- Dwight D. Eisenhower

"Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company."
-- George Washington

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/feedbac....html#post91505

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users