Special Ops Paintball: HALO - RETURN OF THE MASTER CHIEF - Special Ops Paintball

• (9 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

HALO - RETURN OF THE MASTER CHIEF FIRST STRIKE PB Rate Topic: -----

#91 User is offline   -JC-Jester 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:-OR-Jester

Posted 21 December 2011 - 11:02 PM

Speaking on behalf of the Master Cheif, USNC Forces will be more then willing to provide snipers on our quest of annahilaton of the Covenent. Covenent Forces, you can run, but you will only die tired!
Posted Image

#92 User is offline   Pull Pin Productions 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 22 December 2011 - 05:20 AM

To clarify the trivia.....Study up on these and follow the storyline for this event.

2001 Halo Combat Evolved.

2004 Halo 2.

2007 Halo 3.

2009 Halo Wars.

2009 Halo ODST.

2010 Halo Reach

2011 Halo Combat Evolved anniversary

Info on the Sniper role coming soon.

#93 User is offline   Deuce 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 22 December 2011 - 06:48 AM

View PostPull Pin Productions, on 21 December 2011 - 09:00 PM, said:

View PostT.O.T, on 21 December 2011 - 06:45 PM, said:

Yes can First Strike rounds still be used in this game when sniper missions are not being done?

If we have the sniper role I will address the use of the rounds.

There is no reason First Strike rounds shouldn't be allowed at all games. (Especially this field where you have the honor of having a round named after your field) Whether there is a sniper role or not. The technology is here as are the guns. If someone wants to play sniper and pay 500 and upwards for a gun and shoot mag fed rounds at 35 cents a clip they should be allowed. If it's because of the accuracy or distance these rounds can travel then Flatlines, Apexs, and aftermarket barrels that provide better accuracy should not be allowed. Everyone of us have wished for a more accurate shot more than once and Tiberius has given it to us. This is the evolution of our sport and we should embrace it and the realism that comes with it.

This post has been edited by Deuce: 22 December 2011 - 07:21 AM

#94 User is offline   Pull Pin Productions 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 22 December 2011 - 08:19 AM

For this scenario only field supplied first strike rounds will only be allowed on the field for the sniper role.

We will address the use for future events at a later date.

SNIPER ROLE

You are a Jackal Sniper:
You are a UNSC Sniper:

A. Each side can have one ID role player to complete the sniper missions. Snipers shall only use field supplied first strike rounds while on missions only. (mission card in hand)
Snipers can shoot non-targeted objectives with field supplied first strike rounds ONLY when in possession of a “live” mission card. No points awarded for non-targeted hits.

B. Sniper ID role players must be ( 18 years of age ) or older.

C. Snipers can only keep the barrel bag on the marker while role playing when in possession of a mission card. Once a sniper takes off his barrel bag cover they can be shot by any player or enemy sniper on the field. No dead man walking, keep your marker down unless shot out and/or traveling to reinsert.

D. A sniper CAN NOT barrel tag a enemy sniper with or without barrel bags on. All snipers will avoid close contact.

E. The snipers can only insert into the game at their own base when issued the mission card . Missions will have a limited time to be completed.

F. The snipers can walk around the playing field with their barrel bags on their sniper weapon as a neutral player hunting their targets. When they find any of their mission targets or decide to shoot a non-targeted objective they can take off the barrel bag cover and take their kill shot. Sniper can put barrel bag back on and become neutral again.

G. The shots must be 30' or more from their target, and the mission card must be signed off by a referee who witnessed the kill shot broke on target within the time limit specified by the mission card. It’s the sniper responsibility to inform a referee in advance. Call yourself out right after the shot if necessary to avoid being overshot. USE COMMON SENSE!

H. Snipers will be taped on both arms between the shoulder and elbow. If not the mission points will be null and void. Use your cover and avoidance training.

I. Players can not shoot at snipers while their barrel bag is on. Referees shall warn and if warranted punch player’s card if excessive or outright abuse of this rule. Snipers use common sense and don’t abuse the referees as you will be shot at. This rule is for abuse after the sniper announces they are a role player. USE COMMON SENSE!

I. Snipers do not work at night.

#95 User is offline   Pull Pin Productions 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 22 December 2011 - 08:21 AM

For this scenario only field supplied first strike rounds will only be allowed on the field for the sniper role.

We will address the use for future events at a later date.

SNIPER ROLE

You are a Jackal Sniper:
You are a UNSC Sniper:

A. Each side can have one ID role player to complete the sniper missions. Snipers shall only use field supplied first strike rounds while on missions only. (mission card in hand)
Snipers can shoot non-targeted objectives with field supplied first strike rounds ONLY when in possession of a “live” mission card. No points awarded for non-targeted hits.

B. Sniper ID role players must be ( 18 years of age ) or older.

C. Snipers can only keep the barrel bag on the marker while role playing when in possession of a mission card. Once a sniper takes off his barrel bag cover they can be shot by any player or enemy sniper on the field. No dead man walking, keep your marker down unless shot out and/or traveling to reinsert.

D. A sniper CAN NOT barrel tag a enemy sniper with or without barrel bags on. All snipers will avoid close contact.

E. The snipers can only insert into the game at their own base when issued the mission card . Missions will have a limited time to be completed.

F. The snipers can walk around the playing field with their barrel bags on their sniper weapon as a neutral player hunting their targets. When they find any of their mission targets or decide to shoot a non-targeted objective they can take off the barrel bag cover and take their kill shot. Sniper can put barrel bag back on and become neutral again.

G. The shots must be 30' or more from their target, and the mission card must be signed off by a referee who witnessed the kill shot broke on target within the time limit specified by the mission card. It’s the sniper responsibility to inform a referee in advance. Call yourself out right after the shot if necessary to avoid being overshot. USE COMMON SENSE!

H. Snipers will be taped on both arms between the shoulder and elbow. If not the mission points will be null and void. Use your cover and avoidance training.

I. Players can not shoot at snipers while their barrel bag is on. Referees shall warn and if warranted punch player’s card if excessive or outright abuse of this rule. Snipers use common sense and don’t abuse the referees as you will be shot at. This rule is for abuse after the sniper announces they are a role player. USE COMMON SENSE!

I. Snipers do not work at night.

#96 User is offline   DEATHSTROKE 

• SNAKE EYES-RED HORSE RIDER
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:snakeeyes3579

Posted 20 January 2012 - 06:32 PM

Sounds like its going to be a good game.
REGRET NOTHING, FEAR LESS!!!!

Posted Image

#97 User is offline   Gene 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:ToT-Spinout

Posted 21 January 2012 - 03:14 PM

You guys need to check out Pull Pin Productions on facebook. The props Tommy is cranking out are nothing short of amazing. Can not wait for this game to get here.

#98 User is offline   Pull Pin Productions 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 23 January 2012 - 02:18 PM

Thanks...check out the face book page and "like" to be eligible for the swag give-away...

TechPB.com in the scenario section is our official site for the Halo event info.

#99 User is offline   Spaceman Spiff 

• Spaceman Spiff is my hero. Thanks for the avitar Puzuma.
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Minister of Destruction

Posted 26 January 2012 - 09:00 PM

Don't know if I'm going to be able to make it now. I've been out of commission for the last 2 weeks. I passed out at work and have been recovering since. Today is the first day I can function at anywhere near capacity. I have to make up 2 weeks of lost pay before I can even think about spending extra money on this. We shall see though since this is the busy season for me I may be able to pull it off. But, I don't want to over do it.

#100 User is offline   voodoo 

• Black Ops Apocalypse Rogue Squad (B.O.A.R.S)
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Voodoo

Posted 27 January 2012 - 07:35 AM

Hope things work out and we get to see you there!

Voodoo
XOb
Posted Image
~XTREME REIGN~B.O.A.R.S

#101 User is offline   voodoo 

• PipPipPip

Posted 29 January 2012 - 08:24 AM

View PostPull Pin Productions, on 23 January 2012 - 04:18 PM, said:

Thanks...check out the face book page and "like" to be eligible for the swag give-away...

TechPB.com in the scenario section is our official site for the Halo event info.

Please link the fb page, tx!
Posted Image
~XTREME REIGN~B.O.A.R.S

#102 User is offline   Pull Pin Productions 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 31 January 2012 - 11:36 AM

https://www.facebook...340148542677749

last post here by me....TechPB.com for event news...

This post has been edited by Pull Pin Productions: 31 January 2012 - 11:37 AM

#103 User is offline   voodoo 

• PipPipPip

Posted 08 February 2012 - 06:50 PM

The Covenant shall once and for all be rid from the universe.
Posted Image
~XTREME REIGN~B.O.A.R.S

#104 User is offline   T.O.T.GHOST 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 February 2012 - 10:33 AM

View Postvoodoo, on 08 February 2012 - 08:50 PM, said:

The Covenant shall once and for all be rid from the universe.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

#105 User is offline   The Baroness 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Baroness

Posted 10 February 2012 - 11:39 AM

I see all the other rules posted and some aren't up yet but I was wondering about the tank rules...just a couple more weeks left for the annihilation of the Master Chief and his minions :D
The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.”
CONTRACTED MURDER, DEATH, KILLER
TEAM ON TARGET

Share this topic:

• (9 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

3 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users