• You cannot reply to this topic

Fatfunnyredneck's Feedback Rate Topic: ***** 1 Votes

#1 User is offline   Bad-Karma 

• Retaliation Paintball Team
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Bad-Karma

Posted 03 February 2006 - 05:50 PM

Feedback if you've bought from me. Please use the star rating to give me a rating on a scale of 1-5.

*edit* I've changed my name to my brigade name if you didn't notice. This is now the feedbcak for
Bad-Karma

This post has been edited by Bad-Karma: 19 March 2006 - 01:20 PM

IPB Image
Retaliation Paintball
98% of teenagers have tried pot. If you're one of the 2% that haven't, put this in your sig!

#2 User is offline   JKLNHYD 

• OG Newb...
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 07 February 2006 - 08:17 AM

I am working with him on a transaction currently. He has maintained good communication and attention to detail. I have paypalled him the cash right now so we will see how quick it gets here. I expect no problem with this Fatfunnyredneck.

All cosmetic "imperfections" were fully disclosed. But I don't really care about that though but it is good that I know.

UPDATE: I just received the Zeus G2 by UPS today. I like good packaging and this thing was packaged very well. The gun was shipped in the original box inside another box filled with peanuts. Nice. The gun was exactly as described. And get this, he threw in 2 barrels that we had never discussed. Now THAT is a B/S/T forum King. I didn't really expect that from a new member of the forum or since it was my first transaction with him. Bonus.

I will definitely work with this plumpwhimsicalwhitetrash again. :D :D

This post has been edited by JKLNHYD: 14 February 2006 - 03:55 PM

My senior member list, Pm me if you think you should be on it. PUZUMA Tyler MurderDeathKill Animal Mother BlackOpsghost Evil Finger Uwannago Weapso Tyger Dr. Wiggy The Stuntman Cops911 Riddick Twistedpsyche Custom Cowboy CamoDeafie Redleg64 ClumsyNinja DigitalPirate Slinkyaroo The Dirty Samurai Neo Enhander AirHOg shadow 772 LONGBOW deltapaintball Styro shadowlord Gunslinger7 Enders War Prodigy evillepaintball Deus Wolf Rifleman ghost93 luke-inator
My New Homie List. PM me
agentM192 nos4atu florentine PhantomAssassin thebostinian T-Freak Ka1iBuR StealingYerMail Not You
My Profile Friend's List, who wants on?
"Calm you down? Done. Enjoy your vacation."- PuzumaClick the link

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users