• You cannot reply to this topic

Ordered? Or not? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   stevo2themax 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:stevo2themax

Post icon  Posted 16 June 2008 - 02:55 PM

Hey everybody when i went through my ordering process, on the last page where you get the page to write down the order in your records, I accidentally hit the back button on my mouse, and a dialogue box came up saying that if i was ordering something not to resend the information to avoid a duplicate order. I ordered it on the 14th, and I have not recieved any emails about tracking or confirming my order. I was wondering if I should just go back and reorder it, or if i should just give it more time. To help you track down the order, it was for gold marker oil, redz field swab, and dagger 7 vest in specops digi camo. Also, on my brigade page the last thing I ordered is not coming up on the point log. When i go to the order status and tracking bar in the online store, it comes up as delivered, so I don't think it is syncing right with my brigade page. I ordered it awhile ago so I don't think waiting for it would solve it. Thank you for your time!
9 out of 10 teens listen to rap. If you're one of the few that stay true to metal, put this in your sig
98% of paintballers will say Tippmann is the best. If your one of the 2% that don't, add this to your sig.
Put this in your signature if you are between 16 and 18 and pay for your own gear.

#2 User is offline   stevo2themax 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:stevo2themax

Posted 16 June 2008 - 03:03 PM

Oh, and it was the screen right after you enter in the credit card information and click continue. I hit back on that screen.
9 out of 10 teens listen to rap. If you're one of the few that stay true to metal, put this in your sig
98% of paintballers will say Tippmann is the best. If your one of the 2% that don't, add this to your sig.
Put this in your signature if you are between 16 and 18 and pay for your own gear.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users