Special Ops Paintball: old(ish) stuff reviewed by the not so young player - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

old(ish) stuff reviewed by the not so young player or 1-i reviews his junk Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   1-I 

• Creator of the number 7
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators
  • Brigade Name:1-I

Posted 08 June 2010 - 05:29 PM

Greetings kids, with all the high tech hooie that keeps getting pumped out of the machine every fraction of a milliminute I figured I should take a good hard look at the outdated junk that I keep laying around and use for my primary paintballing experiences and joy gatherings. So sit back, relax, put your feet up its ok, just because you dont let your cat on your footstole just means youshould and get ready to read the following.

Da Mask
Empire Events 07or08
pros light, good fit for my mellon, easy goggle removal, came with clear and shade lense and little baggie and its low profile face makes all sorts of head movement unobstructed

cons the foam ear pads aint da most durable, foam around the lense is coming unglued, if someone is behind and shooting at you noggin the paint can hit directly below your eye (course if you dont run past someone and let them shoot you as you go you can avoid this problem
Posted Image

Da Boots
magnum combat styel something er 'nother
pros fit me feet incredidably well, durable, breathable
cons weight maybe
Posted Image

da shin pads
empire gels
pros I can abuse my kness during any game for any lengh and not feel it ever
cons velcor straps not in the best spot for me, the uppers are too short and the lowers dont fit well in boots, easily fixed with cutting devices
Posted Image

me pants
SpecOps Mauraders discontinued
pros camo is good, extra material on knees, velcro back openings for that wonderful breese, squeegie pockes on lower legs, other pockes, velcro pockets so stuff dont fall out, velcro fly, built in belt, and they make my ass look good (not that it needs any help), ripstop is nifty stuff
cons not made anymore :sadness:, ripstop not perfect material (but easily fixed as shown), velcro pockets means you aint gettin you wallet or keys in a hurry, velcro pant cuffs not quit good enough for snug fit, not the best pant for warm days
Posted Image

random thing
my shadow
pros helps me remember to keep the sun at my back, provides shade for ants, if it wasnt their then Id probally not be real
cons tends to give away my spot when other are paying attention, doesnt like me much
Posted Image

Heavy gear
SpecOps Custom Vest and 68 4500 air tank
pros 5 pod vest means that when im outta paint im out of air, air tank fits on vest horizontal like, internal pockets for crap and water bladder, external pockets for g'nades, more crap and ID things, also got a radio pocket on the back of the vest, its freakin custom people make it how you want.
cons remote line for air limits off hand shooting, total weight of vest fully loaded is 30lbs thats air paint and water with nades and other stuff, shoulda got a squeegie pocket but i can make one, not usefull in all games
Posted Image

De gun that makes the bang bang and splattity splat splat
Tippmann A5 with some stuff on it
pros relieable, flatline is good for me, 45 grip is comfortable and cool, proquick release for the remote line, look at that paintjob, richocete hopper (it actually works), and the other good stuff that the A5 does, no need for batteries, palmeer stabilizer on board
cons its no super gun and never will, flatline needs good paint, stock is half inch short, proquick only works with itself, the sight sucks and now is no more (why do I keep trying these), heavy, spend alot of money on it and could have taken that total sum and have a nice droid or timmy
Posted Image
Posted Image

Glory is for the weak.

#2 User is offline   Thumper113 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Ace0rz

Posted 08 June 2010 - 08:01 PM

your foot is gross...

where can i buy a shadow? =P
Special Ops Paintball Elite - Earned at Living Legends 3
Paintball Explosion
FTP inc.

#3 User is offline   Tenacious221 

• ELITE Member, now with matching elite patch!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators
  • Brigade Name:Tenacious221

Posted 08 June 2010 - 08:11 PM

View PostThumper113, on Jun 8 2010, 10:01 PM, said:

your foot is gross...

where can i buy a shadow? =P

I've got one in BST right now...$85

-Tenacious

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic