Special Ops Paintball: Northern Michigan Woodsballers - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Northern Michigan Woodsballers Roll call! Anyone on here that plays? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   rkneeshaw 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:rkneeshaw

Posted 13 April 2010 - 09:51 AM

Looking to see if anyone on these boards is from northern lower michigan. We organize games almost weekly in the Harbor Springs area and we're always looking for more targets... i mean players.

#2 User is offline   Dark Shadow Hunter 

• Screwball, one each.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Dark Shadow Hunter

Posted 13 April 2010 - 10:24 AM

How big are the games usually? Also do you guys organize any kind of scenario or big game style events?

I live all the way down in Van Buren County, but I have no problems driving cross state for a good game. The only one that might object would be the Mrs. and that is if I take off without her.

#3 User is offline   rkneeshaw 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 13 April 2010 - 10:34 AM

I've never advertised our games before so its always been just a group of us friends. Usually 3v3 or 4v4. We've found a great piece of state land that is a lot of fun and plenty of room for a big group. I just used the game locator for the first time to post our game this weekend. We play a center-flag game so we dont need field boundries. I was thining, shoot, why not post online and see if anyone else wants to come out and join us? It would be sweet to have a 10v10 game or something like that out there.

Sounds like it would be a hell of a drive for you though, the area we play on is located in Harbor Springs, 49740.

I find the best way to please the Mrs is to bring her along! :)

#4 User is offline   Dark Shadow Hunter 

• Screwball, one each.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 April 2010 - 10:43 AM

Meh, just a 4 to 5 hour drive. I drove to Kingston, MI over in the thumb for a scenario game. I ended up being one of the generals for that game. No one wanted to volunteer for it so I was asked to do so. I also drove over to the Port Huron area for a game once. Not to mention I took a few trips up to Baraga to camp.

#5 User is offline   rkneeshaw 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 14 April 2010 - 02:08 PM

Well hopefully we can get a few more players committed. I'd feel bad if you drove all that way for a 4v4 :D I just started using the Brigade to advertise so we'll see if we cant build up the numbers a bit. I hope there are more people closer to the field that are lurking these forums....

#6 User is offline   Dark Shadow Hunter 

• Screwball, one each.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 15 April 2010 - 10:41 AM

Hard to say. I know there is a Yooper that tries to get down to games at Hell's Survivors from time to time.

#7 User is offline   slabska 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:slabska

Posted 16 April 2010 - 08:05 AM

Hey here in Onawy, MI. I will try to be at AREA 51 this saturday. I am Tring to figure this posting thing out so if I post more than once sorry. I am opening a field over here with in a month. I am joining up with AREA 51 to run a scenario game shortly called " BATTLE for ARMAGEDDON ". It will be part of a series I want to run. My number is 989.306.4120.

#8 User is offline   Projectile 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Projectile

Posted 16 April 2010 - 06:58 PM

View Postslabska, on Apr 16 2010, 11:05 AM, said:

Hey here in Onawy, MI. I will try to be at AREA 51 this saturday. I am Tring to figure this posting thing out so if I post more than once sorry. I am opening a field over here with in a month. I am joining up with AREA 51 to run a scenario game shortly called " BATTLE for ARMAGEDDON ". It will be part of a series I want to run. My number is 989.306.4120.

We play in Columbiaville, MI. At the Landing Zone all the time. They hold some good scenario games that bring in 100 or more people. The price is also right.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users