• You cannot reply to this topic

Eos or XE???? ???? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Madballa23 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Let'em_fly88

Post icon  Posted 21 July 2008 - 07:04 PM

I currently have an A-5 and im wantin to get another marker so i kan play speedball too and idk what to get....so ive narrowed it down to a smartparts eos or the smartparts ion xe. I was guna go to the pball shop we got up here but between me and u th@ guy is one big dopey... :happy: so i figd i bring it to you guys to see what you thought.

*Feel free to make other suggestions*

*Cuz ino how sum of u guys hate smartparts*

#2 User is offline   dougdeb 

• ________
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:KWEIMATHA

Posted 21 July 2008 - 07:10 PM

If you want better responses, I would suggest you learn to type. It took me almost longer to try to figure out what you were saying, then to do some research. With the EOS being priced at $389 (actionvillage) and the IonXE at $225 (also av) you've left a lot of room. There are numberous markers that are better made, less issues, and better customer relations/corporate history. I would suggest that you check out the Proto SLG and Rail (incl SE). Also, I'm particularly fond of the Invert Mini. But basically, it's all about personal preference. I would suggest that you visit your local proshop, even if he's "one big dopey" and handle different markers with different sized tanks attached.
Aloha, Doug
If the person on the other end of your gun does not walk away eagerly anticipating the next game because of your actions,
you have failed as a paintballer.

#3 User is offline   Madballa23 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 21 July 2008 - 07:14 PM

yea except ive already had a SLG i hav pics and threads wantin 2 sell it...n maybe u shuld get ur eyes checked cuz every1 else kan read it so...but im not intrested ina rail...

#4 User is offline   mongoman 

• mongoman
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:104914

Posted 21 July 2008 - 07:25 PM

I have no info on the eos but I have the original ion and two year of play not one issue yet. I love the ion because it is like the ford mustang something most can buy and then the sky is the limit. The only upgrade you need is a feedneck but once you start you can not stop the mods. The level 7 bot from techt along with a good qev make the marker faster more eff. and quiet. Most of the issues you will see about the ion are user error whith people breaking them because they can not read directions. Is it the best marker out of course not but bang for the buck it is the best imop. Also you will hear how bad the stock barrel is, it is a fine barrel but large bore so if you shoot small paint it will not shoot that well. Marbz or any other large bore paint shoot well with it.

This post has been edited by mongoman: 21 July 2008 - 07:25 PM

#5 User is offline   dougdeb 

• ________
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 July 2008 - 07:25 PM

View PostMadballa23, on Jul 21 2008, 04:14 PM, said:

yea except ive already had a SLG i hav pics and threads wantin 2 sell it...n maybe u shuld get ur eyes checked cuz every1 else kan read it so...but im not intrested ina rail...

"yes, except I've already had an SLG, I have pictures and a thread wanting to sell it. And maybe you should get your eyes checked because everyone else can read it so...but I'm not interested in a Rail..." - personal issue.
If you had mentioned that you already had an SLG, then I wouldn't have mentioned that or the PMR. I apologize. I would recommend the Invert Mini. I love mine. Not much experience with the Smart Parts. Neither are popular out here. I've seen more Invert Minis than the two Smart Parts combined. Sorry, not much help, I guess. Good luck.
Aloha, Doug
If the person on the other end of your gun does not walk away eagerly anticipating the next game because of your actions,

#6 User is offline   Madballa23 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 21 July 2008 - 07:30 PM

Yea my bad i flamed...i do like smartparts though the mini seems to a magnificent marker from what i hear....

#7 User is offline   dougdeb 

• ________
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 July 2008 - 07:38 PM

Sorry. I've had a rough day too.
I love my Mini. I've never had any issues with it. It doesn't have half the orings that the PMR/SLG does. My wife has a PMR so I've dealt with both. I've never had to change an oring or anything. Once it was broke in (about 2000-2500 rounds) it sang like a bird. The stock barrel is, in my opinion, the second best available (the first being the CCI Phantom). It's incredible efficient and balances wonderfully. I use a VL jr and I have no trouble with it. I don't play speedball, just recball, so I don't mess around with ramp settings or anything like that. But those I know that use it for speedball love it.
Aloha, Doug

#8 User is offline   Madballa23 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 25 July 2008 - 02:16 PM

I did a lil research on the mini and read sum reviews and not one bad review! Wow impresive...but i dont hav th@ kinda money to spend rite now... :happy: so i have to go with the ion, ion xe, eos, or sumtn different...but ill keep lookin into the mini for sure....

#9 User is offline   Flippy the Wonder Bunny 

• My E-MAN PART is bigger than yours
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 25 July 2008 - 05:46 PM

An ICD Promaster is a great gun for only $139. It is better than any Ion or Eos and even comparable with the Rail and SLG.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users