Special Ops Paintball: Gear Sale! MacDev, CCI, Miami Rage, DeadlyWind, and so Much More&# - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Gear Sale! MacDev, CCI, Miami Rage, DeadlyWind, and so Much More&# Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Malu 

• VSC Phantom Owner
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:AutomagSniper

Posted 29 June 2010 - 08:58 AM

Alright guys, some markers caught my eye last time I purged all my gear and I ended up with a few extra. I've got the best two setups I could've ever asked for but there are a couple items I would be willing to make a trade for. My main goal here is to get some of this extra gear out of my house! So help me out, I've got a month before basic and there's no reason to have 6 guns sitting around. Lol.

Trades I am Interested in:
- '05, '06, '07, '08 Ego's (Eteks too) Must not be flashy, has to be all green, black, brown, or a color that blends well in the woods.
- Tippmann SMG-60

Picture:
Posted Image
1. Stock Droid Grips (Red) - Good condition, very little use - $10 + Shipping
2. Red ASA w/ Macroline - Used to be an On/Off but it the On/Off part broke. Has a mini little rail thing included with it. It still works awesome, I just don't like the color so I've got a Custom Products ASA on the way. - $10 + Shipping
3. DeadlyWind Barrel (Phantom Threads) - GONE!
4. Stinger Paintball Designs 2006 Cyborg Grips - Awesome grips, show no signs of use at all really. - $10 + Shipping
5. 22ci/3,000psi Air Tank - Great condition, I haven't used it myself but I bought it used and it had a little air in it so I know it's good to go. -GONE!
6. Brass Eagle 50 Round Hopper - I play stock class so I don't have a use for it, it's brand new though. - $5 + Shipping
7. Miami Rage Barrel Back Cover - Shows signs of use, getting a little worn - $5 + Shipping
8. CCI Detent Ring Kit - Missing the silver one, but red, blue, and green are all there. - $2 + Shipping
9. LPR Tool for DMs/PMs - $0.42 Shipped (That covers the stamp)
10. CCI T-Stock - GONE!

Picture:
Posted Image
1. MacDev 2 Piece Matchstick Barrel (Red and Black) ('Cocker Threaded) - Hardly used, the Stiffi I have has been on my 'Borg. - $20 + Shipping
2. 2006 Cyborg LPR Assembly - It's all in there. I recently bought all olive parts for my 'Borg so I got a new LPR cover and it came with the whole assembly. - $20 + Shipping
3. 2006 Cyborg Body - I hate red, so I got an olive body. The body shows normal signs of use. Good condition though. - $20 + Shipping
4. 2006 Cyborg Ram Cap - Just the ram cap - $5 + Shipping
5. 2006 Cyborg Grip Frame - It has a little chip where the eyes enter the grip frame, it's cosmetic damage that can't even be seen with the eye covers and grips on. Doesn't affect performance. - $20 + Shipping

Trades:
If we do trade, even though I have tons of feedback if you have a decent amount of feedback we'll do a same day ship. It has worked well for me in the past, so I don't see a reason to make everyone that enters my thread ship first.

Shipping:
I ship almost every day, meaning that if you pay for an item it will go out either that day or the very next day. I ship via USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation. If you would prefer something else, or would like insurance just let me know and if you cover the charges I would be glad to help you out.

Paypal:
Paypal charges seller fees, which means those are my fees. You do not need to add to cover those.

Special Ops Paintball +4/-0
A5OG +8/-0
MCarterBrown +9/-0
Automags.Org +4/-0
PBNation +8/-0
TechPB +1/-0
Ebay +112/-0

This post has been edited by Malu: 30 June 2010 - 06:17 AM

#2 User is offline   Down Range Pain 

• Holy Necropost Batman!
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 June 2010 - 10:01 AM

do u mean the SMG 68? the SMG 60 fires .62cal paint not .68cal
Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.” --Martin Luther King Jr.

"Victory is a very dangerous oppertunity" --General Andre Beaufre

#3 User is offline   Malu 

• VSC Phantom Owner
  • PipPip

Posted 29 June 2010 - 11:00 AM

View PostDown Range Pain, on Jun 29 2010, 12:01 PM, said:

do u mean the SMG 68? the SMG 60 fires .62cal paint not .68cal

Well I would love an SMG 68, but yes I know the 60s fir .62 caliber paint. That's what I'm mainly looking for. Some companies still make some paint that will fit them.

#4 User is offline   TOT Shadow Company 

• TOT Sniper/Scout
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:TOT Shadow Company

Posted 29 June 2010 - 07:29 PM

What is the hydro born date on the 22ci tank and also can you post pics of the reg?

#5 User is offline   Malu 

• VSC Phantom Owner
  • PipPip

Posted 29 June 2010 - 07:43 PM

View PostTOT Shadow Company, on Jun 29 2010, 09:29 PM, said:

What is the hydro born date on the 22ci tank and also can you post pics of the reg?

I'll try to get more pictures of the regulator, but I may not be able to. I lost the computer cord for my camera, and I had to borrow a camera to get these up. They Hydro/Born On Date is 04/07. Thanks for the interest!

#6 User is offline   TOT Shadow Company 

• TOT Sniper/Scout
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:TOT Shadow Company

Posted 29 June 2010 - 09:34 PM

View PostMalu, on Jun 29 2010, 10:43 PM, said:

View PostTOT Shadow Company, on Jun 29 2010, 09:29 PM, said:

I'll try to get more pictures of the regulator, but I may not be able to. I lost the computer cord for my camera, and I had to borrow a camera to get these up. They Hydro/Born On Date is 04/07. Thanks for the interest!

What kind of reg on it??? How much is shipping to 34982?

This post has been edited by TOT Shadow Company: 29 June 2010 - 09:35 PM

#7 User is offline   Malu 

• VSC Phantom Owner
  • PipPip

Posted 30 June 2010 - 06:15 AM

It was a Veritas Tactical regulator. But it already sold, sorry man. It actually sold to 2 people. Don't know how I did that. :wacko:

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users