• This topic is locked

Blackcell Operative vest

#1 User is offline   TheHellforger 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:The Hellforger

Posted 02 July 2011 - 09:49 PM

Whatever happened to it? it wasn't a bad vest.

Spec Ops pb needs to ressurect(sp?) the operative vest with some modifications and sell this as their flagship vest instead of having so many different types of vest. this will simplify inventory as well as allow them to stay competitive in the growing woodsball market. yes they have the variety with lots of options but each vest has its own individual strengths and weaknesses and we need a vest that addresses all this at one time.

features that the vest should have:
-needs to be molle (some people will swear against the molle system but its already proven as seen by the US military)
-needs adjustable shoulders (similar to the forge vests style but there also need to be a strap with a kydex clip that connects over the shoulder as well because many players put a hefty load on the back and the weight combined with wear and tear plus snagging on brush is a combination that could open the shoulder on your vest at a very inopportune time)
-the shoulders need to be fairly wide and padded (this will mean more comfort when the vest is loaded down)
-get rid of the crap connectors on the side of the forge and make it zippered in the front with slide buckles on the side to open up the vest or close it (i've had the ends come out of the webbing on my forge so many times its not funny anymore)
-just eliminate the hydration bladder pouch in the vest (when a bladder is put in there it makes the vests pull awkwardly around the chest, i know because i own multiple SO vests and i've tried it all)

after that create another series of pouches for the vest

the number on being a small pouch that takes up about the same space as a hydration bladder carrier but is styled as a small day pack so players can put their hydration bladders and any large items in the main pouch and small tools or other items in the outer pouch and to either flank of the big pouch have 2 pod holders with elastic bands in between them to hold a 3rd pod on each side

also make pouches for nalgene bottles because when i spent my time in afghanistan if someone wasn't drinking from an actual bottle of water then it was from a nalgene bottle and rarely a camelbak.

this is all i have for now but more may come later

#2 Guest_customer_service1_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 01 September 2011 - 10:14 AM

I would like to talk to you more about this item. Give me a call sometime at 315 453 7874

Ken

View PostTheHellforger, on 02 July 2011 - 11:49 PM, said:

Whatever happened to it? it wasn't a bad vest.

Spec Ops pb needs to ressurect(sp?) the operative vest with some modifications and sell this as their flagship vest instead of having so many different types of vest. this will simplify inventory as well as allow them to stay competitive in the growing woodsball market. yes they have the variety with lots of options but each vest has its own individual strengths and weaknesses and we need a vest that addresses all this at one time.

features that the vest should have:
-needs to be molle (some people will swear against the molle system but its already proven as seen by the US military)
-needs adjustable shoulders (similar to the forge vests style but there also need to be a strap with a kydex clip that connects over the shoulder as well because many players put a hefty load on the back and the weight combined with wear and tear plus snagging on brush is a combination that could open the shoulder on your vest at a very inopportune time)
-the shoulders need to be fairly wide and padded (this will mean more comfort when the vest is loaded down)
-get rid of the crap connectors on the side of the forge and make it zippered in the front with slide buckles on the side to open up the vest or close it (i've had the ends come out of the webbing on my forge so many times its not funny anymore)
-just eliminate the hydration bladder pouch in the vest (when a bladder is put in there it makes the vests pull awkwardly around the chest, i know because i own multiple SO vests and i've tried it all)

after that create another series of pouches for the vest

the number on being a small pouch that takes up about the same space as a hydration bladder carrier but is styled as a small day pack so players can put their hydration bladders and any large items in the main pouch and small tools or other items in the outer pouch and to either flank of the big pouch have 2 pod holders with elastic bands in between them to hold a 3rd pod on each side

also make pouches for nalgene bottles because when i spent my time in afghanistan if someone wasn't drinking from an actual bottle of water then it was from a nalgene bottle and rarely a camelbak.

this is all i have for now but more may come later

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users