INSANE SHOTS! Rate Topic: -----

#76 User is offline   Seizureman 

• Designated Idiot
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Seizureman

Posted 14 March 2008 - 06:20 PM

This is my kill:

Just playing some walk on rec-ball, since we (my friend and I) were both using flatlines at the time we were camping behind a car on top of a small hill while the rest of our team leapfrogged across the map. Since it was a pretty small field, we could just about everything. There was one guy behind a wide and tall bunker, which we needed to get into position for the final push, but he was pretty stubborn about giving up. We were trying longball his position so someone could take him out. He kept popping his head out shoot over the bunker, so we waited for him to do it once more. He stuck his head up and we both just pointed and took one shot, I actually watched the ball sail through the air and drop towards him, then lost sight just before it came down. Perfect headshot, it got him while he was ducking down too :laugh: The guy was so PERTURBED, especially since once he was out we smoked the rest of their team.

And that same friend got onne of his:

He was sitting in a bush near the top of a very steep hill, most of our team was noobs and getting completely owned... it got to the point where they could walk up the hill without a care in the world. This guy was wearing a whole vestfull of stuff (real overkill considering it was only a 15-minute game), and doing the "slow walk", looking down the sight of his marker and moving up the hill. I didn't see the shot myself, but I knew he got shot. Later after the game, I saw him and there was a perfectly round pink circle directly over his eye. Brilliant.

Cant have a Shameless Quote if they won't tell me what it is...
401 BP

#77 User is offline   stealthy hippo 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:STEADY SNIPER

Posted 11 April 2008 - 02:52 PM

I was playing at my local field and i was walking around and i found these three newbies all huddling behind a tree and i opened up on them and smacked the first 2 in the mask like 5 times each from my timmy and the other in the gun.
"An Intimidator is called an Intimidator for a reason."
"We win here or lose everywhere; if we win here, we improve the chances of winning everywhere.“
-- General MacArthur, Korean War
Oklahoma d-day 4 year veteran.
Germans 726th .
ION LONGBOW WITH FULL ACTION GHILLIE - MAX'D RUSSIAN LEGION INTIMIDATOR F/S/T!!!

#78 User is offline   The Elder 

• Sharpshooter
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Phantom-Sniper

Posted 22 April 2008 - 03:21 PM

I hit someone in the head from 50yd within three shots. The dude looked pretty confused because I had shot his buddy with one shot previously.

#79 User is offline   Alec 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:MR1SNIPS

Posted 16 May 2008 - 04:02 PM

In full ghillie and 20 inch barrel and stock and scope i got a religious speedball player in the face from 20 ft in a snap shoot contest.

Not much worth as a sniper but his face was priceless.

#80 User is offline   killamenjaro 

• The Ghillie Man
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:killamenjaro

Posted 17 May 2008 - 06:46 PM

I was playing a sniper game, (Three people go out and Hide the rest w8 then go and try and find them), I had just made my first ghillie, I was hiding behind a stump, in some high grass, but the idiot reff was right there next to me, so when the first team came up, at about 35 yrds they saw the ref then saw my visor, they began to open fire, I made a couple blind shots, to get their heads down, then got up and sprinted about 10 yrds to my left and slid into place, when the group popped up again the started shooting were I had been, I took aim, and shot 2, 3 round bursts, I hit one kid in the neck, another in the leg, another in the torso, and the last guy in the grill. Once the game was done, none of the snipers had been shot, and all but 2 of the "finders" had been benched. It was a good day. I later found out that the kid I hit in the grill got paint all over his face, he had actually bought a wide spaced grill, he had gold paint all ove rhis face. I made a couple jests about his mom, about it too.
"Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war" -William Shakespeare

#81 User is offline   Spades 

• forum pizzimp
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:sgt. spades

Posted 18 May 2008 - 02:50 PM

O.K im not a "sniper" im a sabre, but this shot was relatively amazing...

Me and midnight phenom were on opposing teams in an outlaw game, he was on the left side of a field, and i was on the right, behind an L shaped bunker, than goes up to my knees, i was hunched over a lot, and he was on the side of a u shaped bunker, because one side pointed into the bunker itself. So were in a 1v1 firefight a really long range, im hitting his bunker with my apex, and some of his shots are hitting the ground right in front of my bunker. So i take about 5 shots in a quick burst, they all go past him except for this one ball, that veered right, right at a tree, all i see is the paintball hit the very edge of the tree, then i see an explosion of paint on the ear of his mask...

Yep, the paintball ricochet off of the tree, and hit him in the head...

from his point of view "i saw the paintball go to the left, so i was like okay that one missed, and i kept firing, and it hit me right in the mask... i didn't know if i was supposed to call myself out or keep playing.."
Posted Image

#82 User is offline   Anti-Hero13 

• Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:kimmle

Posted 18 May 2008 - 03:21 PM

This wasn't really an amzing shot, but it was a cool angle. Near the end of a game one day I am the last person left on my team, and my friend is the last person left on his. I knew his general direction, and started walking along the edge of the creek. When I got to this place where the bank had a huge hill with an extremely steep angle, it's almost straight up. I stop behind a pretty large rock right at the bottom of the hill right as he walk by. I waited a few seconds to see if he knew I was there because if I didn't get him out, I was pretty much direcly under him, and he would have lit up the top of my head. So when I was sure he didn't know I was there I shot him on the undeside of his thighes about 3 times. He got so scared he screamed threw his gun up in the air and fell to the ground. I almost died laughing. Sorry this was a little long.
aut viam inveniam aut faciam- I'll either find a way or make one

#83 User is offline   EthanB08 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:ETHANB

Posted 06 June 2008 - 06:15 PM

Well i was playing on my pallet course in my back yard with my brothers and a few friends. One of my brothers was about 50 feet away i was behind a pallet there was a pallet between us and he was behind one. i could see his mask through all the pallets and the pallet in between had abouta 3inch wide crack for me to shoot through and i took a few shots and he hid his head after he gained the confidence to stick his head out again i took one shot and hit him square in his googles. another time on the same course my other brother was hiding behind a tie set up with a little 2-3 inch hole to shot through, i took about 5 shots from 35-40 feet away and hit him through the whole. All this with Canadian tire paint, a Spyder MR1 with a Smart Parts 14" linear barrel and CO2. Heres an uninsaine shot though, im playing in my bush field and my one friend is 50 feet away i fire like 10 shots at him and hes in the wide open and about 5 of those shots land on him but none break.

This post has been edited by EthanB08: 06 June 2008 - 06:19 PM

Spetsnaz, When the only way to kill a terrorist is by a backflipping hatchet attack.

#84 User is offline   junckie25 

• Junckie25
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Junckie25

Posted 06 June 2008 - 06:40 PM

The most insane shot that I made was probually when I was playing on a field called Omaha, it is like a D-Day field. There was a kid running from his bunker to a fox hole that was in the side of the hill and I took one shot and the paintball went right into the fox hole and hit him in the middle of the face. He was in shock when he got hit in the face and just stood there until the ref came and got him out.
Smile.... tomorrow will be worse.

#85 User is offline   Phantom9399 

• Ninja!
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Phantom9399

Posted 07 June 2008 - 11:32 AM

i was playin at a friend's and there were a bunch of 4 wheeler trails back in the woods, and i figured someone would come by on it... or maybe even a few people

and after time passes, a teammate of mine about 60-70 yards away is getting pinned down by about 3 of the other team, and i took one single shot from my flatline (yes, a flatline) i barely even aimed, and popped one of them right between the eyes.
One shot = One kill
"As i walk through the valley of the shadow of death i am not afraid because i am the meanest motherBOINKer in the whole valley" - General Patton
Tippmann owner # 98
JT owner number 5

#86 User is offline   K Hop 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:K Hop

Posted 10 June 2008 - 05:18 PM

It wasn't much of a sniper shot, but it was still impressive... it was speedball which i usually never play.... but i went up the snake and got to one of their bunkers right next to the starting spot... they had all gone to the other side.... not one person on my side.... it was 4 v 4 and after i took out one guy they were like behind us behind us so they turned and got cover.... one guy on the run i shot 5 shots one hit in the mask and splattered his mouth and the other hit his chest... i had the next guy two bunkers up, lined up as soon as his head poped out i got three shots strieght in the lens... then the last guy got shot from the side by another guy on my team....

This post has been edited by K Hop: 10 June 2008 - 05:22 PM

#87 User is offline   vintage tippmann 

• one pump one kill (stock class)
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:#1KILLA

Posted 15 June 2008 - 09:58 AM

threw an open car window out the other side in the mask 52 yards 2 shots
spec op pump user #66 To be a sniper is too strike fear into the hearts of your opponents. And yet never be seen
By Josh Hamilton AKA me(not the sig the sniper thing)
you were not "sucked into pump," you've evolved to a higher plane of conscience

#88 User is offline   B.S. Rastamon 

• Da Pizza making Sniper m on
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:DABENZ

Posted 15 June 2008 - 03:54 PM

so my a-5 goes out of service and i had to use a 98 rental. i was behind a stump and was getting a pitiful excuse for supressive fire from the other team. i was pretty angry from my a-5 not working so a stand up and started shooting. after about 5 or ten seconds of standing out in the open and not getting hit i helped the other team by walking towards them. Still no hits on me so i start shooting the 98 by holding it with one arm. i hit two in the mask at 25 feet and the other 5 (kids) ditch there cover and retreat. after that i was revered as a norse god for the rest of the day.

I like cookies

#89 User is offline   sniper100 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:sniper100

Posted 15 June 2008 - 04:05 PM

mines pretty sweet we were playin in an open feild with 3ft tall grass and right off the bat the other team just unloaded on us (it was 7 vs 7) from a distance so we got low they were shooting probably 65 yards but managed to get three people out. we decided to leave one man back to cover our flag and cover us. me and my two freinds advanced on the other team with a huge disadvantage, we made a triangle and started walking, we hadnt noticed that a player on thte other team off of the break sprinted up close and layed down, he was almost invisable and was waiting for us to get close. my partner got within 3 feet of him and then the guy poped up to shoot us and probably could of got us all out but i noticed him right befor he shot my freind i pulled up my marker and fired one shot into his mask. we then moved forward and slowly conquered the other team.
Sniper 100[size="4"][/size]

#90 User is offline   speedwood 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Viper

Posted 22 June 2008 - 09:41 AM

I had a great one yesterday. this newbe was looking under a tree 10 feet away. all i hear is: "is that a guy over... im hit" i got her right in the 3rd eye!!!
Dont worry im just a bush with a gun
Tippmann owner #321. Why you ask? THATS MY BIRTHDAY!
You won't see me untill its too late. No wait you wont even see me then!!

Share this topic:

• (6 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users